in which order to wd

Ethan8

Bluelighter
massive apologies no caps but if your addictions were tramadol, benzos and ritalin, what order and in what way would things be done.

i assume clona would be the last to go.

scenario two leave benzos in just as a sleep aid [no z class pls] ,ritalin will be easy.

its just the tramadol i have no idea what is going to happen.

i really dont want to put a anti d or anything back in as i am a coach for competitive bodybuilders and also train and exercise very hard bodybuilding myself which yes does make me a steroid user [not abuser] also.

however my training and my girlfriend are the loves of my life and tramadol is f**kin with that badly.

maybe i should just aim for reduction.

ive suicidally suffered badly from depression in the past and i am scared of what a trammy wd will do to me.

Hi Ethan, welcome to BlueLight:)

I know a couple of people that got into problems with Tramadol, you need to be very careful if you dosing high as it can cause seizures, for that reason I'd leave the Benzos till last.

Tramadol is known to have some SNRI action, it is chemically similar to Venlafaxine which I have some experience with and from what I've heard from others the WD has some similarities. Tapering should help to minimise the effects but it's likely you will experience some symptoms, what are often referred to as brain zaps are likely along side some opiate withdrawal.

You don't mention the quantities you are consuming, but tapering is the only safe way to eliminate Benzos, The Ashton Manual is a great resource and provides all the information you need.

I've tapered off of Benzos more than once and in general I'd strongly recommend properly planning the tapers with a daily schedule, although you may only reduce dosing weekly or whatever you decide. My best advice is to try never to increase your dosing, if you feel you're struggling hold your dose for a while, its not a race ;)

Good luck

I would go tramadol taper, tramadol detox, ritalin after bit as it will likely help symptoms of PAWS (so will the roids) from tram discontinuation, benzo taper, benzo jump.

Good luck you can do this!!