• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rolled on over 12pm, so been sittin 'ere waitin wit me rig (5ml) wiv a mix o' 180mg morphine n 50mg oxy, eh. Jus banged tfe plunger down, all laxed in bed after an awesomely hot n refreshing shower, and let out a hige gasp of ecstasy. Similsr to that of me blowin mah load.

Just sippin on anudda green tea and puffin away on cigs. Chain smoking realky. And now watching episodes of 'parks n recreation' after an episode aired on ze idiot box.

CHOICE MAYTE, CHOICE.

Anyone got a bud for me? Am more than willing to perform sexual favours or a simple drugs trade.

Get at me!

Fuck yeah, banana bread is the bees fucking knees.

I just had a bowl with raw cauliflower and brocolli with a carrot to break the monotonous greenery. Now, everyone, pick ya tongue back off the ground and back in mouth.

In between this and my last post I snuck a further 25mg oxy in mah bellay!

Feelsfuckingoodman.png

100mg CBD capsule, coffee, cigarette, food. I feel better with CBD to ween off.

Zip zero besides some coffee and a work out.

Been really curious about phenibut for a while now. Just need to make the drive to go get it.

Nicotine
15mg Temazepam
3mg Bupe SL
5mg Bupe IV
2mg Lorazepam SL
Seeing if I can take ultra low bzd doses today. I always redose 3x daily (Morning, afternoon, night, 12-15+ pills at once) but the sub IV'ed seems to have kept my panicking at bey for now.

15mgs morphine orally, 15mgs hydrocodone, 350mgs soma.........& watching "Basketball Diaries"

two dabs, coffee, and smokes. Fuck I gotta stop smoking pot! It's so hard ughh

7am hit of IV morphine with a wee bit of oxycodone included within and 30mg diazepam necked, whilst sipping green tea and smoking cigarettes.

Its an even more beautiful day with my rose tinted glasses upon my face.

Saving the wake up speedball for tomorrow. Reason being, i had pretty much zero sleep during the night. Just plenty of nodding in n out.

Last edited:
Today was nada cept diazepam but I made up for it by drinking in the afternoon.

I like getting fun ked up in the AM so much it is hard not to

7am hit of IV morphine with a wee bit of oxycodone included within and 30mg diazepam necked, whilst sipping green tea and smoking cigarettes.

Its an even more beautiful day with my rose tinted glasses upon my face.

Saving the wake up speedball for tomorrow. Reason being, i had pretty much zero sleep during the night. Just plenty of nodding in n out.
Juggin' Diaz pills, or from a vial? I remember trying to hit my jugular before, just to do it, I could hit my crook first try.. I poked myself around 10x, couldn't hit.. Felt like an amateur, so I said eff this and hit my wrist first try instead. How do you go at it, 90 degree? Just curious here, as this was probably a year and a half back.

100mg CBD capsule, coffee, cigarette, food. I feel better with CBD to ween off.

Do you extract the CBD yourself? Your talking about Cannabidiol right?
Your tapering cannabis? Isnt it the THC(the mind altering part of cannabis) your addicted to? And isnt the best way to quit is just to quit cold turkey? I cant say ive never heard of tapering any form of cannabis but i suppose whatever works for you i wouldnt have the patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.