• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
60mg IR Ritalin, same as every working day morning unless I opt for 45mg 3,4-CTMP instead.

Rhodiola rosea, green tea and 2 capsules of this nootropic mix i bought called alpha brain. I took them yesterday as well and had some crazy lucid dreams lol didn't belive it was such an instant effect.

^ dunno if you use melatonin but that also can help or induce lucid/vivid dreaming.

Today my morning fix was coffee.

Absolute best for lucid dreaming = Nicotine patch.. It's.. Soooo.. Realistic.
6mg Alprazolam
Too many Newpz (Got dat carton like a playaaa do, nomsain)
6mg SubNasty SL
Caffeine
HotCakes n Sausage from McDiesels (I payed for the slut behind me, I love making a train to where everyone pays for everyone behind them orders, I got a huge smile n a wink, ya boy still got it, did not know she was so damn sessy!)
Boutta take sum barbzzzz

Methadone, cigarettes, weed ( hindu kush, Mmm yummy) and soon to be coffee.

^ dunno if you use melatonin but that also can help or induce lucid/vivid dreaming.

Today my morning fix was coffee.

I've used it before and had some realistic dreams but nothing like with this nootropic mix, i actually had a lucid dream last night where i told people about the crazy lucid dream i had before xD (several lucid dreams in a row).

@ykm420
i'm sure a nicotine patch would work in a similar way because REM state is modulated by acetylcholine and nicotine is an agonist so imagine that in extended release form. This product has some acetylcholine agonists as well as inhibitors which are responsable for this.

^i feel

mine was:
a spliff
coffee
banana
avocado
a not-quite-warm-but-definitely-not-cold coca cola

Rhodiola rosea, green tea and 2 capsules of this nootropic mix i bought called alpha brain. I took them yesterday as well and had some crazy lucid dreams lol didn't belive it was such an instant effect.

rosea is one of my fav herbs... along with catuaba / mucuna puriens with green tea extract which enhances it / some muria puma synergizes well too -- if I spelled all those right. Kratom was super cool back when I was opiate nieve heh. That nootropic mix sounds cool for dreams, but I suffer enough from hypnagogia, sleep paralysis with seemingly endless false awakenings, 100% realistic dreams getting torn between previous things mentioned and the dream world -- most of which end up being quite negative dreams at times. This stuff bothers me enough I wouldn't want to mess with it. Otherwise I'd be down. I entered into a lucid dream once while younger the conscious way, had an out of body experience, and a couple brief ones where I realized I was dreaming and could control it.

Morning fix: just loperamide till refills. But now I have plenty of etizolam powder to play with in the future.

About 6 mg diazepam followed by afternoon coffee fix. No work today, coupla brass tacks to get sorted and then maybe I'll have the fortune of getting crossfaded later. Woo

3mg Etiz | One Sierra Nevada pale ale | Cup of warm tuscan white bean soup (ITS COLD TODAY).... and maybe my catuaba/mucuna puriens/gunpowder green tea if I need a lil boost in a bit.

Somewhere around 120-150mg of caffeine via 12 oz of medium roast coffee, with a dollop of maple syrup thrown in for fun. Then some chili cheese ciabatta bread and @ nibble of a valium pill (probably like 2mg...) afterward I finished morning chores. The benzo was mostly for placebo effect though I'm pretty damn sure I can detect doses under 5mg. How far under, I don't know.

That maple syrup in the coffee shit sounds pretty good

OT:
Daily dose of methadone which is about to be lowered again
Cigarette
Max caff coffee cause I worked all day.

Etizolam (fix's my muscle pain since PM doc is a cunt)
theobroma cacao/hemp seed/maca/flax seex - all ground.
Oh! And my daily loperamide till refill.

Methadone, weed, cigarettes and mountain dew.
Woke up waaayyy to early . Nodding out watching tv. About to pass back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.