Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Post-MDMA erectile dysfunction

Sorenbo

Greenlighter
Dear all,

I took MDMA for the first time 12 days ago and it was a blast - really, really fun experience. Since then, however, my penis has felt kinda weird, like a bit "life-less" - like your arm, when you have been sleeping on it. I've read in here that WHILE on MDMA you might not be able to get a hard-on etc, but this should wear off the following day or so. I also (the following night after MDMA) did speed, ecstasy and some more MDMA. My stomach got kinda cramped, but I still felt really good, but I've never done any of these before. My mate (who is a bit more experienced and has done MDMA like 30 times) said that we didn't even do a full dose the first night and only a little more than one "dose" the second night. Anyway, my penis hasn't still returned to its normal state. For 7-8 days I couldn't get a hard on, and even know it feels really weird - like the blood-circulation is slow or something, and slightly smaller than usually. 8) Has anyone else experienced this even 10 days after intake? Appreciate your sound advice.

Hugs and high-fives to all.

I've done about 20~30 pills in a span of 1 to 2 months took anywhere from 2~3 on average 4~5 only once or twice. Heavy drinking, smoking, and some other misc drugs in the mix as well.

I've never had that experience before. My junk works fine. The reason why it doesn't work is because the X was laced with amphetamines most likely speed/meth.
If you take amphetamines then your shit will have trouble standing up.

Are you taking any prescription pills right now? Are you on any drugs right now?

I'd highly recommend seeing a doctor for two reasons. 1) It sounds like someone told you that ecstasy and MDMA are two different drugs (they are two different names for the same drug), which means that you are getting your drugs and information from someone that is poorly informed about recreational substances. It's normally a crap shoot what's in any given pill/powder even coming from an informed source, so I wouldn't be confident that you got the chemicals you thought you were taking, and the side effects could be more dangerous than anticipated if you got something other than what you were expecting; presuming you actually did get speed and MDMA, though, you may have actually taken a rather large dose for your body to handle since both are amphetamines. 2) Symptoms over a week after ingestion of a reasonable dose are not normal for speed, MDMA, or anything like them, and that is not a body part worth fooling around with if you ever want to fool around with it again... Sorry for the bad pun, just trying to add a little levity. :) Really though, see a doc. If I had a penis, I'd definitely want to make sure it was okay.

I'd say relax, it'll go back to normal eventually. I've done MDMA, amphetamines and all kinds of other phenethylamines thousands of times over the past few years and I don't have a sex drive anymore (it was years of amphetamine use that caused this), but I'm pretty sure it will come back eventually. Something interesting to note is that in dreams, I do have a sex drive. When I go weeks without it, the sex drive starts coming out in dreams, but not when I'm awake. In dreams its like I have a normal sex drive, so its like its all in my head that my sex drive is gone.

Serotonin plays a major role in vascular constriction, so if you have a bit extra floating around in the ol' system it's gonna act just like if you were popping an SSRI... good news. It WILL return.

I had the same experience while on SSRI's. It'll go back to normal eventually. Maybe you can source some "blue pills" in the meantime. Why does SSIR's always have that junk is down side effect?

Maybe there was dxm in your drug cocktail. I call it a cocktail cuz 'molly' and 'x' can be mixed with so much. But dxm has fucked my schlong before for a couple days after usage. Moderate dysfunction, inability to ejaculate. But for 5 days TOPS. So that 9 days thing is very strange.

My sweetheart and I took some supposed MDMA (which is was not, at least, not pure or even close, it was laced with crap), he had quite the experience. Whatever it was laced with was too much for him and he spent the night in the hospital.

Anyway, he recovered but his penis took awhile coming back. He could get a hard on but not as easy as before and his libido took a few months to return back to normal. Sorry to say but these days, finding good quality MDMA is few and far between and what ever their mixing it with screws with both men and women's sex drive.

Always test your drugs first if you can. Might be months before things get back on track for you so don't worry, it'll return..
You could try some ginseng to help boost libido. Maybe some Milk Thistle too to cleanse the liver.

Used MDMA for over a year and have ED diagnosed to unknown reason but good suspicion it is MDMA use 50-100 mg when needed.