Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Pregabalin/900mg)+(Racemic amphetamine salts/220mg) - 5y - Changing the lane

rushworthy

Greenlighter
- INTRODUCTION

using racemic amphetamine salts.

Found pregabalin as a beneficial component just recently.

Previous first-time attempt at pregabalin was a disaster. Overdose caused endless vomiting for several hours. That made me leave pregabalin alone for several years.

Currently I have been on potent racemic amphetamine salts.
On-off for several months, binge lengths varying from 2-7 days at a time.

- THE UNFOLDING OF EVENTS

Previous 60 hours+ amphetamine binge ended couple of days ago.
I came down from binge using usual harm reduction methods such as recuperative supplements.

I woke up after 36 hours of sleep, I felt like shit.
Anhedonia, exhausted with no energy left in my body. Couldn't really amount to anything besides wallowing in self-pity.

No news there to anyone. Still mustered up some ideas, so what next.
I had few options to consider. Some pregabalin, few hundred mg's of codeine, handful of benzos.

- INCEPTION

I thought pregabalin could help and restore some functional capacity.

After taking the usual dose of 600mg wrapped in cigarette paper I slumped to my chair and tried to hold on.
After an hour I went for a smoke. Usually at 1h mark something should happen or not. this time I felt nothing.

Thinking this wasn't working I took a boost of 300mg just to be sure.
As more time went by it became clear this option was a failure. As I reflected past events I started to have these strong cravings for something more.

I tried to fight this growing hunger to no avail . The consequences were inevitable.
After waiting another 30 minutes I was set and ready to take off.

- SUPERCHARGE ME

- KICK NO. 1
It all went very fast. I just took my partybag and started preparing the fix. I eyeballed a dose of 100mg racemic amphetamine and left it to dissolve in water, filtered the dilution to my rig and fired...
Not quite enough to get to the moon yet, but something ignited and started to rejuvenate inside. Still relatively smooth and calm. Need another waker to push through this foggy veil holding me back.

- KICK NO. 2
30 minutes after amp reboot prepared another est. 120mg solution. Sucked the mix in, looked for a new pipe to shoot.
Tried one, but wouldn't register, so pulled out and went back to dependable one.

Immediately as needle went in I know it was on.

- AMPING AFFIRMED

Well now we're talking. Few seconds after bang the energy wave hit me. The haze evaporated and brain was kickstarted.
I felt this immeasurable amount of d.n.s. sites activity with a new pleasurable twist.
Lightweight, baby.

- CONCLUSIVE REMARKS

This is my report, my view. it's only an abstract, but in my opinion it shows how pregabalin and amphetamine work together in synergy.

It's not for everybody, you need specific genetics and neurochemistry, some tolerance to pregabalin, a massive amphetamine tolerance and experience in banging loads of decent, preferably sufficient and validated purity for iv use.

- TIMELINE OF ADMINISTRATION

6:00pm
- 600mg pregabalin oral(ingested in powder form)

7:00pm +1:00h
- 300mg pregabalin oral

8:30pm +2:30h
- 100mg amphetamine IV

9:00pm +3:00h
- 120mg amphetamine IV

0:00am +6:00h
Mission accomplished.

Hopefully this experience and data can be useful in some way also to others.
The reason to post this was not to demonstrate drug habit, just left a reminder of the past to value the present.

Rushworthy (past tense)

Last edited: