• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants i dont use meth but tested positive for amphetamines

Status
Not open for further replies.

butcher22

Bluelighter
was just in the hospital for benzo withdrawals. no help at all as usual. they gave me an ativan and a script for 3 more and are basically like "there ya go, now get out of here junkie" but they did bloodwork and said i tested positive for amphetamines which blew my mind. the only thing i can think is my weed is laced with meth but why the fuck would anyone do that? seems counter productive, other than that i recently went to a new hookah lounge owned by a shady dude and tried some different favored smokes. any ideas of how i could have this shit in my system without knowing?

1. No one would put amph in your weed, that is a horrible waste of a good drug.
2. Methamphetamine, amphetamines and MDMA can all trigger as positives for amph depending on the test.

Did SWIY recently take Adderall? Ritalin? Ecstacy? Smoke out of an unordinary pipe with crystals in it? Snort something that could have been something else?

Saying SWIY just smokes weed and tested positive for amphetamines is unbelievable. The only other thing I might imagine giving SWIY a false positive would be something like ephedrine or sudafed.. (is it just me or does everyone else want to spell it psuedoephed also?)

Basically, give us more info. There is something SWIY took that is making it pop up and I will guarantee it was not the weed. I mean honestly, if this isn't affecting SWIY's career or family life then who cares. Either SWIY took something from someone that lied to them or recently took sudafed or ephedrine. Judging by the fact blood work was done.. I am pretty sure it wasn't sudafed or ephedrine though. I am not 100% on this, but I am pretty sure hospitals are always accurate with their tests; a blood test is a lot more accurate than a piss test.

So like I said.. give more info. Did SWIY snort anything recently? Pop any pills? Smoke anything out of a pipe where you light it from the bottom instead of on top? Smoke anything off foil? Think hard, because I bet SWIY did. No offense meant to you either, SWIM just knows that no dealer is going to sprinkle amph on weed. Most of it would burn and deteriorate as soon as the flame hit (so no purpose in that...) and even if SWIY did inhale some amph fumes SWIY would definitely notice the difference between a normal weed high and being on speed.

That was supposed to be my "two cents" but turned into about 5 dollars so... hope it helped. SWIY should always be sure to know what's going into his/her body, but can rest assured that the weed is not the issue.

Cheers!

thats exactly what i was thinking, who would put meth on weed? but people are fucking stupid sometimes so who knows. nothing else has changed and i dont take any uppers, just benzos, alcohol and weed. havent had any kind of cough medicine or anything out of the ordinary except for toking at a hookah bar recently. no clue what i was smoking, just some blueberry flavored shit, but maybe something in that could have given a false reading. other than that i am clueless

I once tested positive for coke after not doing any that recently. It was after an odd incident, too. Though, I'm sure you'd know if you were possibly drugged.

I was out with my fiance and my friends. We went from a bar to a private club after the other closed after meeting a new friend. Didn't consume anymore alcohol than I usually did. When we were leaving I felt weird and suddenly unsteady on my feet. When we walked in the front door of my apartment, I have no memory after that. Apparently I started acting aggressive for no reason and then I became out of it.

I woke up like 5 AM thinking I just went to bed when I came in. My fiance (boyfriend technically still at the time) was angry at me and thought I took something behind his back. He used to be really hot-headed the first few months of our relationship, but, I accepted it because I could tell something deeper was going on. Besides the point... he had this drug test I'm assuming for when him or our roommate went to the Suboxone clinic to check up on themselves beforehand. Made me pee and the only thing that came up positive was coke. He began questioning me and saying everybody was doing lines here & there last night; that I was a liar for saying no. He kicked me out of our apartment for almost two days. I stayed with my parents. Came back.

It didn't help that a "friend" tried to make it out that I was lying (she has a thing for him and still denies it) and pointed out that nothing happened to anybody else. He eventually came around after talking to somebody who heard of stuff like that happening before at the one establishment, involving Thorazine. I didn't really understand why I was targeted, but, did remember two things.

-Somebody bought a drink for him at the first and he gave it to me so I didn't have to wait in line as it was crowded.
-I saw a girl who seemed out of it at the speakeasy. She was appeared really messed up and slumped over touching the floor with her purse in the chair she was in. Her friend didn't seem overly concerned yet, though.

and its not like i am heartbroken to have it in my system. i have tried meth way back in my early 20s, just wasnt my thing. i like mellow. but the hospital already knows me pretty well from benzo withdrawals a panic attacks so they just see me as a drug seaker and this shit pretty much sealed the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.