your genetics?

DOB

Bluelighter
what are your strong parts? weak parts?

I have unbelievably good leg genetics,my calves is the fastest and easiest to train bodypart.... I train it like 4x times a year,I swear I see mindblowing increase in size just from one training,all completely naty.My quads are big too,I was fastest runner in class from 7 to 14.

on other hand my arms are weak as fuck and grow painfully slow,it also takes alot time to DOMS dem.....I look kinda like tyranosaurus lol

so how is your genetics? I see alot guys exact oposite of me,big buff arms and stick legs so tiny and disproportional you would think its photoshop if you didnt see it IRL

I have great everything aside from ab genetics. It's just where I seem to hold all my fat and water. Arms are large for my size of 5' 6" and my legs are huge and defined now. Legs grow the easiest for me followed by back and now chest. I got decent shoulders but my arms and back receive most compliments but since I've changed my chest training I get compliments there now too.

My genetics lead me to be the fastest person on the whole of bluelight. Never trained for 100m once, never did any running, beat my school record by a full second, won the 100m for the whole northern part of Ireland for my age group u18 when I was 13.
Ran in the all irelands, didn't do amazing there but got to the final. I literally believe i could have been an Olympic sprinter for Ireland if I actually trained sprinting from a young age

My genetics lead me to be the fastest person on the whole of bluelight. Never trained for 100m once, never did any running, beat my school record by a full second, won the 100m for the whole northern part of Ireland for my age group u18 when I was 13.
Ran in the all irelands, didn't do amazing there but got to the final. I literally believe i could have been an Olympic sprinter for Ireland if I actually trained sprinting from a young age

100m What time..??

My genetics lead me to be the fastest person on the whole of bluelight.

Anyone who actually exercises regularly will be beating 50% or higher of the site I'm sure ;) still that's pretty stellar. For some reason I've got a really good back and legs. Better than nothing. :)

100m What time..??

Was about 10 Years ago it was about 11 seconds that's all I remember can't remember if it was more or less just close to 11. I beat the school record in the low 12s or something on a gravel track (loose gravel) in a pair of addidas tennis looking shoes and tracksuit bottoms. My school got me these runners with like spikes at the front and all this proper running gear to represent them at the races and got a school running kit made for me like really short shorts and tight vest with the school logos. I hates it, thought I looked like a fag. Pissed off now I didn't keep it up... Never trained running in my life that's just genetics. I was always fast though my cardio is fucking terrible and always has been. Played hurling for 3-4 years when I was 15, could never last half a game, though I scored a shitlot just running past people. Never had my heart in any actual sports Tbh, just most my friends at the time played...

Anyone who actually exercises regularly will be beating 50% or higher of the site I'm sure ;) still that's pretty stellar. For some reason I've got a really good back and legs. Better than nothing. :)

I didn't at that point, I was heavily into drugs when I was around that age lol.

And sorry I need to correct myself I was 14 not 13

I used to be great with sprinting too, but haven't bothered running in a very long time. Managed ~12.xx sec 100m back in high school (give room for error in timing haha)

These days I have decent chest development, but my bench isn't incredibly strong (though I haven't trained for strength I guess). Legs are beastly strong, but my lower back is bottlenecking my squats...blah

Upper back isn't ridiculously developed, but quite strong.

Oh man I haven't been on bluelight in so long! Last time I was here was 2 years ago over in the other drugs section coming off ice and struggling with with multiple addictions. Now I'm over here in the steroid section ^.^

My least genetically gifted parts would be my calves and forearms, both toothpicks but currently proportionate to my size in general, and I'm not a fan of my pec insertions. My more genetically gifted areas would be my tricep insertions, my back/traps grow quickly, my shoulder are quite big proportionately and I have strong/decent size quads, also I'm pretty thankful to have even abs aha.

My gentics are pretty bad all over but my shoulders would be the first thing that came to mind because they are my most developed

My forearms a few year ago where terrible, really skinny so I am proud of where I have got them to now

My gentics are pretty bad all over but my shoulders would be the first thing that came to mind because they are my most developed

My forearms a few year ago where terrible, really skinny so I am proud of where I have got them to now
this girl I'm talking to, her little brother insists I'm on gear because he says my forearms are too big and veiny lol. Just wait til he sees me on blast during the winter :p

I'd actually have to say my vascularity hahaha, as somewhat uncool as it can be....oh and I also have chicken calves/forearms :( I feel your pain bro hahahaha

Though come to think of it, I'm actually quite happy with my tricep and posterior delt development. They've always grown that little bit more than any other part given similar abuse haha

I got bad hair genetics. It's thick and coarse and doesn't style very well. :( though the girl I'm talking to says she loves my hair and pulls on it/runs her fingers through it all the time and thinks my body hair is sexy. She also loves the smell I have (that test+tren smell) and says it's sexy when I sweat which is all the time from t3, eca, and tren.

I personally don't like my hair though despite these "perks"

this girl I'm talking to, her little brother insists I'm on gear because he says my forearms are too big and veiny lol. Just wait til he sees me on blast during the winter :p

Good stuff. I think vascular big forearms look way cool, that's why I beat the shit outta mine lol!

Do you do direct forearm work? People say it's not necessary but I have been doing it the padt7 year or so with great results

What you gonna be running? How much do you use for blast and how much for cruise if you don't mind me asking?

Someone say veiny forearms? lololol

No8y4N7.jpg

Someone say veiny forearms? lololol

No8y4N7.jpg

daaayuuum looking real good man! you have perfect size personaly I would want to be bigger than this,what kind of cycle did you run to get there? do you come off or cruise/trt?

hahaha thanks man! I've been on blast/cruise since Feb or so last year :) That pic would've been taken a few weeks after my last blast ended, which was test/tren/mast with a dbol kickstart and increasing the tren after I dropped dbol. Unfortunately I got a NASTY flu towards the end of the blast, and coupled with meeting a new girl at about the same time made me cut it a few weeks shorter than planned. Got pretty horrific tonsillitis a few weeks ago, so what I've gained since this picture was taken has slipped off a little :(

Wouldn't mind a little more anterior/mid delt size, and for my traps to grow a bit for once! hahaha

that being said, back to moving forward again :)

Last edited:
hahaha thanks man! I've been on blast/cruise since Feb or so last year :) That pic would've been taken a few weeks after my last blast ended, which was test/tren/mast with a dbol kickstart and increasing the tren after I dropped dbol. Unfortunately I got a NASTY flu towards the end of the blast, and coupled with meeting a new girl at about the same time made me cut it a few weeks shorter than planned (tren dick and all that LOL). Got pretty horrific tonsillitis a few weeks ago, so what I've gained since this picture was taken has slipped off a little :(

Wouldn't mind a little more anterior/mid delt size, and for my traps to grow a bit for once! hahaha

that being said, back to moving forward again :)

I made typo I meant I wouldnt want to be bigger you are perfect size,I dream one day I will have that superhero body like you,I was wondering if its possible to maintain that kind of size for like year while being completly off things

Looking good trozzle. Your rear delts are looking good and nice V taper. I'm gonna have to post up a pic soon of my development over the past 6 months. Still working on my rear delts to bring em up to match my traps which grow like weeds.
As per forearms: I don't directly work them. Lots of rows, deadlifts, and other pulling work. Deals really brought up the size though.