Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

the long weekend (4fa, ghb, 2cp)

kingme

Bluelighter
Hey everyone!
some know me, some dont, but im a 30something guy with a bit of expereince in regards to psychedelics, and a bit regarding stims. this story is recent :) so i hope you enjoy it!

this weekend was the first since my return from holiday with my girl, and obviously we were quite looking forward to going back to work and normal life... so we decided like 2 normal people to party up our first nights back.

on saturday we had a little bday party to attend to in the evening but, while it wasnt too boring, it didnt really spark up any drug interests in us, due to it being mainly a so(m)ber affair. but after that we went a little wild.

we both went for the old faithful 4FA. dosed around midnight then headed out and met another couple we both like to hang out with. within the hour we were flying high, enjoying some tunes with the other people, dancing around, feeling really frisky and just generally not able keep our hands off each other. the other couple were also quite drunk and enjoying themselves in a similar manner. music sounded nice, and energy levels and hornyness were going through the roof.

to cut a long story short (and spare some kinky details) lets just say we started coming down more or less 5 hours later, all sweaty, dehydrated, sticky, with wide ear-to-ear smiles on our faces and rug burns on our elbows and knees...

my girl and i got home, took a shower, and in our more or less usual fashion, couldnt get to sleep due to residual stimulation.... we both took some rehydration solution, mixed in some GHB and restarted our loving around the house. she had some work to do around afternoon (mind it was 11 am when we finally stopped) but i had no such plans, so i dosed ~5mg 2cp. this was my first time with 2cp at above threshold levels, and i had not tripped in at least a month.

it appears that 2cb after mdma should be a good combo based on what i felt on 2cp after 4fa. truly a marvellous synergy. a bit of a bumpy start, with muscle tremors and a bit of queasiness, but the overall comeup was very tolerable. once up, after a couple of hours, the trip settled nicely in, unline a low dose lsd trip. wonderful high mood, slight colourful visuals, bit of energy and communication was not too imparied, though there were no ideas of grand breaththourghs or much introspection. walking and general light excersize felt great, as did the walk in the summer sun through a park... cuddling with my girl and sharing love was also intimate and feeling ran deep. i couldnt really do any kind of demanding work or snap completly out of the trip though, so reserve the day accordingly. reading was also impossible until late in the trip, as the visuals, though not intrusive, were most prevalent when paying attention to detaisl (such as the letters in books).
eating was not possible for the first 6 hours, sadly, and when appetite returned, there wasnt anything to write home about sadly. i enjoyed eating some icecream but couldnt manage a whole burger

watching the grand hotel budapest at the tail end proved appropriate for some reason, and the themes of the movie seemed comprehensible and the humor light but enjoyable.

the trip lasted ~12 hours before i could think of sleep, but it was restful and woke up without a comedown and feeling all right.

the next days were a bit on the low side of happy, but not suicidal tuesdays, and physically i was all fine, except of course the rug burns and the physical excercion that the 2 nights implied.

would i repeat? of course, and the doses seemed spot on, but not something i would do any weekend, as it seemed quite demanding.

timeline wise it was something lie this:

t:0 4fa (~100mg)

t:+5h ~2g GHB

t:+7h ~5mg 2cp

t:+7:30-8 2cp trip commencing

T:+11h the 2cp trip is settled

T:+20h comedown from 2cp, draging on until...

T:+22-23h when sleep is achieved

cheers!