• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

drugs in your area

Sadly I could see this get closed ..afromans right ..sell crack on the internet but not yet ..

I am from Northern Nevada and there you can get anything you want anytime you want if you know the right people!
Three days ago I moved to Springfield Oregon and I know nothing of the scene locally and nobody in it :(

Birmingham Al aka kountrey ghetto anything you want we got...I know this small town that's crazy drugged....I couldn't believe how many drugs were in that small town and just out in the open. And then when you meet the locals you know why. Pathetic on both accounts. Picture the movie deliverience on drugs...ain't pretty. And I'm not picking on them, im just saying that's the way they roll .

Winnipeg MB Canada, the heart of the Canadian prairies lol...we're a city of about 650, 000, and the main DOC's here are weed (of course), coke, meth, molly and various pills. I myself don't like coke, but if you do, it's everywhere. basically the only thing you cannot find here, ime, is heroin. it comes around a few times a year, always with an insane price tag, and (almost) always stepped on to hell. this means that opiate users trade in virtually every other kinda opioid...dilaudid/hydromorphone, morphine, fentanyl, oxy's (generic IR ones seem to be coming around lately), and so on.

Tbh I am kind of looking forward to moving somewhere where I don't know any dealers...it's hard to stay clean for long around here when people are literally knocking on my door with shit to sell...

In the western USA, I've access to PCP, ketamine, cocaine hcl, crack cocaine, and (rarely) freebase cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, MDMA, cannabis, opioids (to wit; oxycodone, hydrocodone), peyote (in the wild) , a potpourri of research chemicals and designer drugs (predominantly phenthylamines intermixed with a soupçon of cannabinoids), Salvia divinorum extract, adderall, benzodiazepines (namely alprazolam, diazepam, temazepam, and clonazepam), GHB, Nitrous oxide, ether, exceedingly rare LSD, and that's about all the streets here have to offer.

If there's anything I miss about Kolkata (in India),it was its comparatively extensive and diverse illicit drug market. My experience leads me to believe the USA's drug market is practically homogenous relative to India's or even South Asia's in general.

Bamma Girl I Battle on the country Ghetto, I'm in Mississippi outside of Meridian in, well the woods basically,lol.

But here

Weed,of course. Mid qualitly, or shitty quality. VERY GOOD QUUALITY if you have a hookup, but overpriced because its not around here much.

Meth- METH, tons of it. Stayed away from that shit, but do it once in a blue moon.

Coke- VERY SHITTY QUALITY. There is good stuff here in a certain place, just gotta know the people.

Crack- Never did it or hung out with anyone doing it, so don't know how good it is. Probly shit since the coke is.

PILLS- Benzos(Xanax,Klonopin,Ativan, Valium) Opiates- Lortabs, Percocets(the main ones) if you get into the 'junkie' crowd then Roxy's, Morphine(differnt brands, but a lot of those shitty ABG ones) Diludid pops up once in a blue moon...probly more but thats whats around my opiate using people(on the Sub now though.) Was always suprised Heroin hasn't hit in rural MS. Would be far more affordable than pills, but we like our meth I guese...

Shrooms-Every pasture here during summer, but not many people do them suprisingly. I would, but they make me sick.

Alcohol-Thats right. Legal in city Limits, but you can get arrested in the dry counties for Beer/Liquor.

So the most popular are: Weed (but I mean that's everywhere) Meth, Lortabs/Percocets, Xanax/klonopin aaaand Alcohol for the rednecks

I'm right smack in the middle of the US and good weed is all around and I'm guessing meth is probably easy to find. I know a couple people that can occasionally get 5mg oxys or 7.5/10mg hydros but nothing stronger...well I did come across fentanyl once but I'm not about to touch that. The closest place I know of to get H is at least 3 hours one way and even then I wouldn't know where to start looking.

In my area, weed is so easy to get, that if I keep my reccomedation on me, I can pretty much find it most hours of the day in literally any area in LA. also psychedelics aren't hard to get, coke is everywhere, meth is fairly easy to get closer to the inner city area, and heroin is available in really shady areas. I've only ever known one regular ketamine connect here, so i won't say that it's an easy tpdrug to get by any means.

I live in a big port city, so there's basically every mainstream drug for sale here. Walk down certain streets and you'll get offers of crack or H for sale every few steps. I still choose to buy online though, both for convenience and because I trust the rating system of online vendors more than I trust a real life dealer. Plus I doubt there are street RC dealers anywhere.

I live in a major port city as well on the East coast, and you can find pretty much anything you want here.

When I lived in the middle of nowhere in a rural area you could also get all sort of drugs there too.

I've also lived in the Southwest and you could get any drug you wanted there as well.

I don't use anything at all now though.

These threads always catch my attention out of curiosity but they always go the same way.

People post the traditional stereotypes for an area then people come to realize it's all in who you know.

Demand is everywhere so trust and believe, supply is everywhere. It's all in who you know. Open air markets, now that's a highly regional thing. I've never seen one but I can spot a runner from four cars down.

Not much here in western Massachusetts besides H. Too bad to, H is easier to get than Rx which is a shame.

OOver priced stepped on bs
That's why you gotta be bout ya o..s... connects if you like gettin high in herrr
specially if you like to not die from your rolls or tabs for fuck sake!

These threads always catch my attention out of curiosity but they always go the same way.

People post the traditional stereotypes for an area then people come to realize it's all in who you know.

Demand is everywhere so trust and believe, supply is everywhere. It's all in who you know. Open air markets, now that's a highly regional thing. I've never seen one but I can spot a runner from four cars down.
Sure its always and everywhere about who you know. Still there are really big differences. If people dont know it, they dont demand it. Why are there places where meth is rampant and why is it non existent in other places. There were studies relating to the drug use oft belgian, german and dutch teens. To all of them are the same drugs available, as they all mostly come from the netherlands. The studies showed that there were quit some different tastes and favorites. Every big City in germany has open air markets for cocaine, but just in about a handfull cities is crack available. Ketamine and n2o is really popular with the brits, but not really heard of in other european countries. French and spaniards prefer hash over weed in oposite to other european countries. In a nut shell: there are big regional differences what people demand. Therefore i really i enjoy this kind oft threads AS they can show the differences.

The drug market where I live is pretty dominated by cannabis and methamphetamine, although there is a fair bit of G (primarily 1,4b) and xanax around. I hear cocaine is pretty popular in the more trendy area's of my State but you rarely see it out where I live. Heroin is common around the city and out West but again you rarely see it out where I live, especially not being used by people in my age group (mid twenties).

I feel like mmy state should have a lot more going threw it do to my geo location bUT everybody tryna get theRe cash ruins it.

We have a large Hispanic population want some of that fire negro to pop up,
right below Canada for the same thing and mdma

Also Mushrooms rampant lol no good lsd to be found most blotters are rc

In an unspecified location in MI, I can get almost anything a person could want. Heroin, cocaine/crack and Rx opiates/opioids are flooding my town and everybody, including myself has been addicted to heroin at one point. I also am always around a lot of super good Molly, also mushrooms and acid are pretty common then weed is everywhere and almost everyone I know smokes. Let's see, besides that, we always have RC's floating around but forget that garbage. Occasionally I can get ketamine but that's a bit of a rare treat then we also have meth but it's almost all shitty shake and bake, it's rare to ever see any good glass. Really, the most common drugs around here are heroin, pain pills, bupe, weed, shrooms, lsd and Molly IMO.

Same here from somewhere in MI. Dope&pills&weed. shitty coke. and RCs that nobody should bother with.

I live in Beavercreek, Ohio, a suburb of Dayton. Although I have a prescription for Exalgo 8mg tabs, I'd like to purchase 20 of the 4mg Dilaudid tabs but wouldn't have a clue who to contact around here. If anyone has a contact they could share I'd greatly appreciate it?