Status
Not open for further replies.

xanaxlaflame

Greenlighter
This is my first post on the website
32.gif
i apoligize if my spelling is a little of as I have been bingng on bars all day
12.gif
anyway I am going to Mad Decent San Diego and I was just wondering what everyone thinks is the best drug for this. A little backstory on me I have smoked weed everyday fro about 4 years(legally under the godly Prop 215 in the beautiful state of California). Other than that I really have no drug "habits" I get xanned out probably once a month after a stressful week of work, and I have done shrooms roughly 5 times, MDMA 3, 25b two times unless you count the third time which was a few daus after another trip and tolerance fucked it up so nothing happened, i have done acid twice, and was heavily addicted to oxycontin after a knee blowout from lacrosse(luckily i am off them now) and my all time favorite is coke, which ive done twice at parties while drunk. So, I've been reading about 2c-b which seems like it has an x type body euphoria along with some visuals which interests me alot. Anyway just wanted everyones opinion on their favorites and maybe I can pool together some possibilities and make a bulk order on the SR
14.gif

I would say good ol' MDMA. I have five 200mg gold bar pills and a gram of MDMA rocks and will be doing these sometime in the next few weeks.

Nothing gets better than MDMA in my opinion, it's my favorite drug!

I say stick with the classics and don't get too crazy with mixing drugs - although I'm not one to talk lol!

2C-B!

@fice1991: Do NOT use 2g MDMA in "a few weeks". MDMA is quite neurotoxic and shouldn't be taken more often than once every few months.

I would say good ol' MDMA. I have five 200mg gold bar pills and a gram of MDMA rocks and will be doing these sometime in the next few weeks.

Nothing gets better than MDMA in my opinion, it's my favorite drug!

I say stick with the classics and don't get too crazy with mixing drugs - although I'm not one to talk lol!

Thanks Man! I personally love MDMA I think it is the greatest party drug that I have tried. Have you done 2cb though? What are the noticable differences between the two if youve done both

@fice1991: Do NOT use 2g MDMA in "a few weeks". MDMA is quite neurotoxic and shouldn't be taken more often than once every few months.

This. I once loved MDMA. I loved it so much. Like, spent thousands on it very fast (my whole college disbursement) and did an insane amount often over a large amount of time. I cannot begin to tell you the havoc it wreaked on me. I had been a happy kid for 18 years, and I now have terrible depression, and I know it's the MDMA to blame. Please, be careful. I will never do MDMA again.

Don't get me wrong though, with responsible use it will make your night very fun :)

2C-B isn't comparable to MDMA in my opinion. You do have some good body euphoria, but it's different from MDMA. On 2C-B you'll (depending on your dosage) have some really great visuals, more laughter than empathy (though the empathy is present), and great auditory augmentation.

Thanks Man! I personally love MDMA I think it is the greatest party drug that I have tried. Have you done 2cb though? What are the noticable differences between the two if youve done both

I haven't done 2cb but I've done 2ci, 2ci is more of a psychedelic I think. I've done a combo of 25ix25bx25c-nbome and again that was mostly visuals. Then I also did a 25ix25b-nbome combo a few days later, again mostly visuals.

Molly for me is almost purely physical, meaning I don't really hallucinate or anything, I once took about 800mg mdma in one night and by the end of the night I did have some visuals but nothing like the lucy I did last night. I happened to get a gram of molly for free one night and was just stupid drunk popping pills - not really a good thing lol!

@the other poster: I should have clarified, I don't plan on doing it all in a few week-period, I plan to spread it out over quite a while. I know with molly you have to wait quite a while to get that magic feeling back - these 2 grams will last me quite a while. I used to have pills/molly caps with an mdma content between 130mg-180mg - nothing as strong as 200mg. When I've done molly in the past it's always been just one pill in a night - either a 130mg or a 180, nothing more than that. that one night I was just stupid drunk like I said lol.

I like 3-mmc with 2-fa/4-fa, to keep the party going, I also like methylone, but only tried a sample, but felt more clean focused bit mor mdma like than 3-mmc like it a lot. Especially as it gives no dip afterwards.. Last time I took mdma I was seeing double, lol crosseyed :sus:most of the night, never had that even with same batch, which is fine, but either way im dome with the mdma for a while. 2c-b is great on a mdma comedown when comfy at home...But can do well at parties too imo

Last edited:
2C-B isn't comparable to MDMA in my opinion. You do have some good body euphoria, but it's different from MDMA. On 2C-B you'll (depending on your dosage) have some really great visuals, more laughter than empathy (though the empathy is present), and great auditory augmentation.
So from what everyone is saying is it seems like molly is the go to for raves/edm type concerts where as 2cb should be a more trippy concert like some weird electro funk or r&b

Kind of an unpopular opinion but for me LSD is the best drug for those kinds of settings. That acid energy can be stronger than MDMA stimulation.

^agreed. MDMA is easier (kind of gauranteed feel-good times, everything is amazing YAY weeee!), but LSD power is better.

I disagree with the idea posted two above that 2cb is good for one kind of music and "molly" (whatever the fuck is in molly these days) is good for another kind of music. It's not really like that, drugs don't care what genre of music you're listening to, it's more to do with what you do with it, how you enjoy the drug, your companions etc.

Kind of an unpopular opinion but for me LSD is the best drug for those kinds of settings. That acid energy can be stronger than MDMA stimulation.
What kind of dose would you take in that setting? I'm curious as it has been a long time ago (did half a microdot) loved the wonderfull bliss / body high energy it gave me, but we were kids and it went a bit dark at the end of the trip we started to worry etc. mostly out of fear / inexperience.
So never did it at events it seemed to chaotic a setting, but have done other psychedelics like schrooms and often 2c-b at parties that always went well, had OEV like lasers on floors etc, but was generally in control perhaps more than usual in a way if that makes sense.

Just would like to know how managable it can be as i'm eager but a bit aprehensive to try perhaps due to an experience that really doesn't apply to me anymore. Do experienced trippers still get 'bad trips' when they rid themselves of irrational fear?

I would ove to hear how you experience acid in such a setting and at what kind of events / dosage. I have some AL-LAD that i'm wanting to try too.

50-100ug LSD is the ideal dosage for a music event. At this dose it is very manageable, fun, energetic and everything is turned up a few notches (colour, music, social interactions, humor, IQ etc).

IMHO YMMV

I would agree with Tryptamino, among others. MDMA makes music sound good but LSD makes music come alive.

I should also mention that overdosing LSD in a concert setting is NOT a good idea, which I found out at a DSO concert (out all of the bands I could've.)

When Modest Mouse came around, I was dying for some acid to be around. However, nothing happened, and I still had the time of my life (best concert I've ever seen) totally sober. Well, as sober as I get. I smoked a bunch of hash oil out of my pen. I can only imagine how much more incredible it would've been had I dosed. However, someone I am no longer friends with swears he got half a gram of REAL "molly" (they got it for free, if that tells you anything) that he was tweaking out on for literally days after. That's one of the reasons I don't like MDMA, and one of the reasons I don't buy it anymore. IMO, you have a higher chance of snorting bath salts (which feels greaaaat) than real MDMA.

Last edited:
I should have closed this sooner but I'm afraid we don't allow open ended comparisons like this as they can lead to people trying drugs they might not have otherwise, which is obviously not very HR orientated!

Status
Not open for further replies.