• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Crazy SUBOXONE TWO STRIPS IN ONE FOIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buprenorphine

Bluelighter
ok here is the deal. I am being completely honest this is no bs. OK so I opened my suboxone foil and in the middle there is one strip and i see an other strip in the corner where the glue is and all the bs right near the side. I tear the foil into two and what do I find? a whole other strip in one package WTF? I tried to research this online and could not find any results has this ever happend to anyone before?

I'm sure manufacturing errors happen sometimes. Pretty lucky on your part

dood it was awesome. lol obs I did take it and it worked just tasted a little different like glue ee

Just gettin on here lol because after I opened the rest of my script to see and just that one

was wondering if it happend to anybody else really weird though I can see how it happens

Bupe, since you have plenty of experience with bupe, which one is better for pain & which one is more recreational & has a better high.......Methadone or Subs?

I've taken Methadone but never subs......

I'll answer..
Low dose <1mg doses IV bupe.

Methadone only works for so long till you no longer feel effects if on maintenance, but if you can stay on low dose bupe you'll get a nice buzz/mood lift every time.

I was on 120mg 'done for 2 years then kicked CT (not fun) and got on bupe maintenance for 2.5 years.. been off that close to 2 years now. PAWS sucks from both (more so with bupe IMHO)
I would IV .25mg (250mcg) 3-4xday of a premade micron filtered bacteriostatic water solution in a sealed vile.
Works nicely.. till you wanna quit lol.

Sorry, i know the question wasn't to me but it's my .02

-HOOD

def Methadone those little 5 or 10 mg pills they got work really well. Methadone is a full agonist however it is fully synthetic. Methadone gives you a better glow and more of that full agonist opiate. Buprenorphine is semi synthetic made from the part of the plant also from witch oxycodone is made called thebane. Also bup is a partial agonist and has a ceiling effect. I def love bup but if I had a choice I would take methadone because its a full agonist.

Also what deezy said because Bup is partial agonist the low dose work more like a full agonist so if you take it as a low dose you do get the full agonist effect for sure deezy

Thanks for the answers Bupe & Deezy.......I've tried Methadone at 2.5 & 5mg tabs, splitting up the 10mg because its way too strong for me.

I never got energetic from Methadone like people say about Bupe.......everyone's body chemistry is different so I definitely want to try Subs at very small doses just to see if I like it.

Also, here's a question, which one takes your tolerance up faster, Bupe or Methadone?

Both substances take your tolerance up almost equally as fast. both drugs are extremely potent opiates

If i could go back in time i would have just kicked my H and OC habit and never dealt with either.. in my opinion they are only helpful if you wanna be stuck on them for life or just occasional recreational use, cuz mine has been fucking horrible since getting off them. Good news is though, my low dose bupe didn't keep my tolerance up too high permanently tho.
I actually get effects from kratom and tramadol now! It's a gift n a curse lol.

Deezy could not have said it any better man. If I could go back I would never have gotten into bup or methadone I would just try to kick the H or OC straight up atleast you know after 1 week the physical stuff will be gone. I swear I quit subs cold turkey once i was not able to sleep for almost a month man

I had a strip that was about 25% longer than normal once. For a while last year when I was taking 8's they'd be broken in pieces and a couple times they'd be missing big chunks.

weird ya I have had broken ones because they were really dry way back but been getting good ones for a while now just cant believe i had a whole extra one in the foil 2 for one special or something and I still ran out early hahahah

First time I ever did methadone it made me sick....I took like three times the normal amount I forgot what mg........I was looking for something for pain and dude offered those and man I was sick.

There isn't really any harm reduction value coming from answering the OP so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.