Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip 72 mg loperamide with 300 mg of quinine Report

Hazzmatt77

Greenlighter
Today i got my Tablets of Quinine Sulphate in .So im sick of going to Doctor after doctor And with everyone nowadays scared to help anyone... its so hard to get any Relive Ive been on Opids Since 2000 Tramadol before it was even a Narc and Lortabs Anyway im a big dude 6' 300 #'s and my opid tolerance is HIGH as i was taking 180 50mg tabs of ultram a month then when it became a narc the Dr. like nearly cold turkey me .....also was on 90 10mg lortabs a month well i got sick of the cranky moods from lortabs so for the past few months i went to Loperamide and was taking a variety of things to help it work zoloft , zantac , hylands leg cramp with the bark stuff LOP Works for me its helped but i will say its been expensive to be legal but it has helped ... today i just got the Quinine Tab's in took 300 mg and kicked down my NORMAL DOSE of 144mg of LOP's to half with the 300 mg of quinine to see hat goes will let ya know how this works

Welcome to Bluelight

This is (an intro to) a trip report, so to Trip Reports it shall be moved.

Be warned this will raise your tolerance, and very little euphoric effects... Use to take it when I didn't have the cash to get any Roxi's, handfull of Norcos or Percocets, Morphine, etc..... It will raise it like no other, I was taking 3 72ct bottles a week though(yes still pooped normally,well every other day one big poop.) If this ever gets taken off the shelf though I give up,lol.