• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

kratom snus for sublingual use

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
Has anyone tried sublingual powdered kratom? I was thinking about putting powdered Bali in some snus packets and leaving them in my gums. I know some cultures would chew fresh leaves so why wouldn't this work? It probably won't taste too great but it might be possible to flavor it.

Has anyone tried sublingual powdered kratom? I was thinking about putting powdered Bali in some snus packets and leaving them in my gums. I know some cultures would chew fresh leaves so why wouldn't this work? It probably won't taste too great but it might be possible to flavor it.

You need fresh kratom and IIRC lime or something acidic to chew with the leaves. Powdered would have an effect of some kind of course but I don't think would be worth your time and would taste terrible.

I can't imagine keeping all that disgusting powder in your mouth for any length of time. Maybe it would work with an enhanced product, but still... Gross.

christ if you can hold the kratom under your tounge let alone manage to get it down you you're some kind of hero.

i don't think the powder would actually dissolve as the powder is so "dry" so to speak, like said above, you'd likely need some lemon or lime juice splashed under there. however sublingual kratom would be quite useless as sublingually absorbing grams of plant material would take a very long time, and i don't even think that it would be possible.

No method, and I mean NO METHOD, beats the plain ol' Toss n' Wash. Kratom powder, inside hot water, with just a little lemon or lime juice (or squeeze some lemon in there), stir few minutes, and DOWN IT. Quickest, best hitting method I have tried. And I have tried them all, except for sticking powder under my tongue - that just sounds foolish no offense =D