• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What can I take for sleep? (GBL/GHB user)

cuntball

Bluelighter
I use GBL during the day everyday but not during the night cuz I dont't wanna get addicted. I can easily skip a day and not get withdrawals, that's how I know I'm not addicted.

The thing is I cannot sleep after using GBL during the day. I tried xanax and it was amazing until I got withdrawals and swore to never use it again.

It should be something that lets my GABA receptors rest. Any suggestions what I could take?

Best non-Gaba sleeping drug I've found is either doxylamine succinate, or good old fashioned bud.

Have you tried diphenhydramine for sleep? Even therapeutic doses tend to help people doze off.

L-tryptophan or just eating like something made from pumpkin seeds which are high in L-tryptophan. Also, there is like melatonin which some works well but personally I liked the L-tryptophan capsules.

Gabapentin is excellent for insomnia and, despite its name, doesn't act on gaba receptors. Speak to your doctor.

Doxlyamine Succinate is the best OTC sleep aid you're gonna find. Works very well. Tolerance develops a lot slower than it does for diphenhydramine.

Will try the meds mentioned in this thread. What do you think about Ambien? I could get it prescribed to me, but I think it's also a benzo?

DXM polisterix (Delsym) gives me a good night sleep when I remember to use it I just dont a lot because its kind of expensive and idk I just dont like taking DXM really but it will put you out most likely

Will try the meds mentioned in this thread. What do you think about Ambien? I could get it prescribed to me, but I think it's also a benzo?

Ambien is a z-drug, which are similar to but weirder than benzos. I know a lot of people who have had problems with ambien, it tends to have unusual side effects. It's also ineffective at maintaining sleep, so while it might knock you out you could still wake up a few hours later.

Have you ever tried meditation? You could download a guided meditation track online and listen to it as you lay in bed. This can be really effective for some people.

If i were you, then i would try som diphenhydramine or prometazine. Or maybe some DXM. You could also give it a try with some indica dominated weed, or extract.
Oxycodone usually helps me alot to get some sleep if i have trouble falling asleep. Ambien, or a benzodiazepine would probably be my best bet. But thats also gonna "tamper" with your GABA receptors.
Im sorry for my terrible English.