• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth...

I just got the idea a few minutes ago to copy all of my drug/recovery poetry and publish it, in a few years just to see the progress of my emotions. I think it'd be an interesting read...

Are you going to continue to write so that you can compare the "new you with the old you"?
Or take a break from writing and read it in a few years and see how it makes you think/react?
Sounds like a good idea, i do that somewhat when i write in wds and then while high.. it seems the wd writings are better and the high ones are more scattered.
In a sober mindset the wd ones sound good, in a high mindset the ones written while on something seem to stick more.
It's odd, like 2 versions of me battling it out through my struggles and reliefs.
I am schizoaffective so sometimes i am a different "me" so to speak, so maybe i should save all my writings/typed freestyles to look at to analyze and maybe understand myself a bit better.

yeah I do plan on continuing to write. I understand where you're coming from when you mention 2 versions of you battling. I'm a bit different though..

Lots of my poetry is positive, spiritual, philosophical.

But then a lot of it is dark and about addiction and life's struggles.

Yeah I switch back to hash/weed every now and then so my tolerance can reset

I made a half gram of good hash oil last at least 6 days.

Now I am just chilling on free weed and some hash until I can get myself more oil.

Oh yea thats a good way to change it up i love the taste of the good ol fashioned water extracted hashish i haven't got that in a long time just butane mafe extracts i make a gram of shatter oil last me a month or more usually. Shatter tastes way better then regular oil though its more refined and easier on the lungs compared to the old fashioned butane extracted "grease" as we call it here. I still smoke weed too it effects me now that i dont smoke so much shatter so i just try not to overdo it with the extracts.

yeah I do plan on continuing to write. I understand where you're coming from when you mention 2 versions of you battling. I'm a bit different though..

Lots of my poetry is positive, spiritual, philosophical.

But then a lot of it is dark and about addiction and life's struggles.

I enjoy reading your work (or what you've shared of it anyway).

I myself have my freestyles on BL of course (which i type in 15-20min on average with no buffering process, just whatever flows out lol)
Than ive got things written in notebooks that seem decent, than a bunch of random papers that i write things down on that i think of and look for paper to jot it down to remember it, but a lot of what i have is scattered thoughts and rhymes that i can't seem to put together perfectly to explain what i mean in a written.. hence why a lot of my thoughts seem scattered when i freestyle too.
I've gotta work on that aspect of my style, i know what i want to say but despite not having a buffering process it still doesn't come out clearly "painted" as the image i'd like to portray in the reader/listeners heads.
If i spent an hour or more on a verse im sure i could come up with some nice stuff, but i prefer freestyles off the head for some reason.. maybe laziness lol.

Good luck in your classes you are gonna be starting.
If you get stuck and need any help for homework type stuff, im here to help you if you wish. I know from all our convos we kinda think alike so 2 heads may be better than 1 if you need me.

Just hit me up in a PM if the occasion arises.

-HOOD

I enjoy reading your work (or what you've shared of it anyway).

I myself have my freestyles on BL of course (which i type in 15-20min on average with no buffering process, just whatever flows out lol)
Than ive got things written in notebooks that seem decent, than a bunch of random papers that i write things down on that i think of and look for paper to jot it down to remember it, but a lot of what i have is scattered thoughts and rhymes that i can't seem to put together perfectly to explain what i mean in a written.. hence why a lot of my thoughts seem scattered when i freestyle too.
I've gotta work on that aspect of my style, i know what i want to say but despite not having a buffering process it still doesn't come out clearly "painted" as the image i'd like to portray in the reader/listeners heads.
If i spent an hour or more on a verse im sure i could come up with some nice stuff, but i prefer freestyles off the head for some reason.. maybe laziness lol.

Good luck in your classes you are gonna be starting.
If you get stuck and need any help for homework type stuff, im here to help you if you wish. I know from all our convos we kinda think alike so 2 heads may be better than 1 if you need me.

Just hit me up in a PM if the occasion arises.

-HOOD

I actually just remade my entire FB poetry page because i wanted to take out some of the drug content and make it more of a spiritual page.
I guess you wont see that now since you arent on fb anymore, but it's all the same poems i already had, nothing new yet.
Newest things Ive written are on my Bluelight Blog. you can chekka if you like :)

If anyone else on here is interested in reading my other poetry, you can click FB page link.

Yes, yes it was me. %)
HOOD is my alter ego, HdoubleODeezy=HOOD my alter.
Than there's T-Jae. My name is T.J. so there are a few of me in my head lol.

Im kinda the same way, lol. Name's Papaerium, but I shortened it to Verri cause it sounds more feminine just to avoid gender confusion :p not that it really matters, but I like the way Verri sounds.
And IRL ppl call me Kitty which is still a nickname.
Also there is another person inside my brain (more like the dark half of me) I like to call Fae..

So yeah, I have quite a few egos, lol.

I dropped out too, but got my GED.
I wouldn't call yourself a loser lol, you're very smart for a drop out. As are so many of us, it sucks that society looks down on "our" type of knowledge and the "book smarts" are the only appealing knowledge in the world.

It also sucks that formal education is seen as the only validator of intelligence. One can surely be self-taught and well read.

Where I live in Winnipeg, Canada, I still have never even seen shatter before. lmao

My city is sooooo out of the times that we just smoke buds and hash all day, occasionally oil.

I did dabs ONCE.... only once, isn't that pathetic?? lol What kinda stoner am I? xD

I'm always hearing people from other places talking about these dabs, and I feel so out of the loop cause my town sucks so bad hhaha.

Speaking of which, this bong rip is for you guys!!! First of the morn'
Much love BL! <3

I feel you there. When I was living on the east coast I was almos 100% pot

I am going to pack a bubbler to join you :D

And hopefully soon I will have more hash oil.

It also sucks that formal education is seen as the only validator of intelligence. One can surely be self-taught and well read.

YES, I completely agree, and many of us could as well.... I mean look at BL!! There are so many intelligent drop-outs on here lol.
It's so unfortunate that you need a piece of paper stating you are "smart enough" to get a well-paying job in society.

In fact, I laugh at the thought of going back to finish highschool at 22, having only completed a grade 10 education. I will be taking chemistry and the teacher would probably be so confused as to why I understand it so well already.... Hell, I wish i could take Psychology as a credential towards my highschool diploma cause the teacher would be baffled as to why I know so much haha!!

I bought a few books and haven't even started reading them yet... lol I'm not much of a reader but would like to get into it.
The only things that interest me to read about are sciency stuff, or occult things..

Come on newbs.. don't be scared to jump into the conversations, even if what you have to say is off topic.

See i just said this right after people were talking about books.. i don't read much so i changed the subject, no one gets offended (i hope).
We're good people looking to just get you all used to the forum and to kick back this and that in the social and shoot the shit.

Don't be scared to say something if you're hesitating.
Been said many times but we don't bite.

We are the coolest of the BLers in here =D
That's why we welcome you!

Name a BLer cooler or hotter than HOOD lol.
I'm like butter, im on a roll.

-HOOD

Im pretty cool HOOD;)

Im the dopeman I can smoke a pound in a single bound even when no ones around!
People give me greif for smoking that kief
I tell em it aint thang i was born to sniff cain and be insane!

Haha not much of a rapper but i tried ill leave it to the experts

Whats up this fine sunday morning my fellow Bluelight addicts lol

Not much TS. . I know you're cool bro.
I was saying I'm the coolest just to be the ass I am whole. Lol word play gotta love it or it won't love back.. back loving leaving people with come backs lol.
Oh shitt (nno I wasn't rhyming, just rambling) I'm on my cell right now cuz my computer is charging.
I'll be back to kick it in here once it is.
I gotta keep my mind busy on the computer or something today cuz I have a feeling of impending doom aka anxiety and paranoia playing games with my head today.
Talk to you all in a while.

Newbies jump in here, the waters fine!

-HOOD

Edit: check the flow on the first verse of this song http://youtu.be/ntfwVTgrQ2E
It's fire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.