• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi:) i am a canadian here to discuss how to explore microdosing mushrooms
Hi welcome, try asking around here: Psychedelic-Drugs the people that post there are really smart when it comes down to quality of LSD,RC,and other psychedelic drugs, I am almost certain that they will help you answer your question there.
Hi, I'm new here. I've used the site to answer questions since I started using years ago. Glad to finally take the step and become a member!
Ha about time!! welcome!!

Hi Zerotolerance :)

I have to say that your username is kinda unusual for a Drug Forum, welcome to Bluelight. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I?m just some idiot girl trying to figure out how to use weed (lmao) hopefully I get a lot of replies to my thread

hi nexopia =) and welcome to bluelight!!

when I used to smoke weed I had one of those color-changing glass bowls/pipes that was so neat to watch it change colors by just smoking in it, there for a while I smoked from a home made gravity bong, using a 2liter bottle and a socket(things u would find in a tool box), and got good hits from it.

whichever way u decide to use it, just don't smoke it out of a can, or foil. that shit is terrible for you lol

Good morning! I am interested for starters, in conversing about Kratom. I am having a "Total Shoulder Replacement" in a couple of weeks and am hell bent on NOT taking the opiates that I know the docs are going to prescribe for me. I started researching natural pain killers and have purchased Maeng-Da (Kratom) and was hoping to find someone that uses it for severe pain control. I am not really interested in using it as a recreational drug, but do find that interesting as I am going to need some euphoria during my 4 month recovery, but for now, mostly just need advice for using it for pain control! Thanks for accepting me into the group, I look forward to meeting new friends here!
K

Hey Rakey, be carefull with Krantom, it is just as addictive as any other opiod type substance. Just don't be lulled into a "it's safe" mindset in this type of situation.

Neverending Hey !

Welcome, both of you, to Bluelight :)

Hello! I am a new member, however have been "referencing" this site for years....

=) welcome!! I am personally happy to see some new faces on bluelight, whatever you decide to do here I know it will help others by just sharing your own personal experience with life. <3

Hello! I am a new member, however have been "referencing" this site for years....
Now that I am all logged in and have a user name can someone please point me in the right direction as of what exactly I need to do next??

Hi there! I am a brand new actual "member", however have been using this site for advice and so on for years.
I'm glad that this is the first post I came across, as when it comes to kratom I AM YOUR GIRL!
Seriously I'm like a scientist when it comes to the stuff...
So here it goes...
Basically we'll start off with a little bit of my back story and why I even know about Kratom I was prescribed Dilaudid Percocet and endless amounts of Norco for years as I have Crohn's disease along with other "Crohn's related" diseases/issues.
After years of being on such heavy drugs I went to the doctor for what I thought was a med check and he put me on tramadol obviously I got very sick and unfortunately turned to the street. Luckily the farthest I went here was just pills but it was really really bad so I started to research natural pain relief and came across kratom.
As with everything I put in my body I started to do my research that lasted about 2 months before I actually went out and bought some.
My first bottle was a red horned vein, as this is what was recommended for the most pain relief. So I got home took a couple as the dosing says to and didn't feel anything of course me being the person I am I decided to go ahead and take a handful about 10 or 12 of them, about 45 minutes to an hour later I felt just like I had taken a perk 30 along with a Xanax bar or two I felt absolutely amazing I knew I was never going back to Pills and I thought the Kratom was going to be my methadone or Suboxone and essentially "save me" from pharmaceuticals. Boy was I wrong:/
Long story short there's three different strains of Kratom, at least when I was doing it now, now there's yellows and I think some other colors. (In your situation as I tell everyone that I speak to Kratom about I would only stick to the white,the green,or the red strain as those are the longest that have been "studied" and used)
I'll break the the down for you and tell you my personal opinion and experience.
Red Strain: sedating. With this strand you will have the most pain relief and it's half life is anywhere between 2-6 hours (this all depends on how much you take and the quality of the kratom)

I did like the reds. My favorite being a good powdered (vs the capsules) red Borneo or red Bali. However they were just too sedating for me. But when a flare arose, or any type of intense pain I always relied on my reds.

White strain: energizing with mild pain relief. Last the shortest amount of time out of all of the strains (at least that I tried) and my tolerance built EXTREMELY quickly. My favorite was Enhanced white horn, being that it is enhanced I had to take a little less to get the effects but then again I had to dose more often so it kind of equaled out. Some people on here have referred to some white strands as something like Adderall. The only Adderall "likeness", at least to me, was the energetic, euphoric feeling. But the euphoria was completely different than Adderall.
But yeah... Good strand for maybe when you get back to work or towards the end of your recovery from surgery.

Then there's Green strains: these are like a mix of the reds and the whites. Most of them are said to last the longest and you essentially get the good pain relief , not as good as a red but very close, along with the energy (not as much) of a white. And again these are said to last the longest.
My favorite was Enhanced (and when the non enhanced) Green Borneo.
Out of all the greens I tried, which PS- EVERYONE recommended Maeng dah, but unfortunately even after trying several different brands AND extracts, I never EVER felt a thing off of maeng dah.

Pretty much any Borneo or Bali (and I've heard Indo's but never tried any Indo's) will give you the VERY BEST pain relief when it comes to kratom.
A lot of people don't recommend buying from a "local head shop" and believe you can ONLY get good quality kratom online. I've ordered from several different highly rated sites online but I ALWAYS went back to "my local head shop." Only one tho, I don't think I'm aloud to say specific names of stores and brands (if so then let me no and I'll tell you exactly who to buy from:)
I knew these owners, had actually gone to school with them, and since I was in the shop so much and so knowledgeable about the product they actually gave me a job so I saw the product as it was coming in and knew the quality of it. There were a few other local head shops that I have a shot but there stuff was just awful! Often very old and cut up with "stuff."

Here's where my problem with kratom lies...
As long as you don't have an addictive personality and you have portion control self control all of that type of control then you're perfectly fine definitely wean yourself off as with any other opiate because although it is all natural when I came off of it I got extremely sick just like pills... Honestly felt worse than pills. IT. WAS. HORRIBLE!!
When I first started kratom I thought it was going to "save" me and unfortunately I ended up getting just as if not more addicted to it just like the pills. It's easy to do. It's legal. Theres zero "chase" you just go to the store and get your fix.

I'll end with this and will probably add more later because this is a topic I am extremely passionate about because of its value to helping addicts get off the bad stuff and to it's truly beneficial properties.

When my money was right I'd wake up and take the Enhanced white horn, between 6-8 grams with either white grape fruit juice or OJ. At lunch time I would take about 6 to 8 grams of the green Borneo same way with the white grapefruit juice or orange juice. And in the evening I take anywhere between 6 and 12 grams of the red horn and drift off to sleep nicely.

Like I said if you have anymore questions or just want to hear some more experiences then ask away or just let me know.
Kratom has the ability to literally save so many people's lives it's an amazing thing and I'd hate to see it out lawed..
With that being said this all depends on your self-control and if you have dependency problems.

Good luck:)❤️

Good morning! I am interested for starters, in conversing about Kratom. I am having a "Total Shoulder Replacement" in a couple of weeks and am hell bent on NOT taking the opiates that I know the docs are going to prescribe for me. I started researching natural pain killers and have purchased Maeng-Da (Kratom) and was hoping to find someone that uses it for severe pain control. I am not really interested in using it as a recreational drug, but do find that interesting as I am going to need some euphoria during my 4 month recovery, but for now, mostly just need advice for using it for pain control! Thanks for accepting me into the group, I look forward to meeting new friends here!
K
All I use is maeng da... different colors.
What maeng da did you acquire? No names or links please > color will do. :)
Been through some serious injuries and kratom does in fact do more for me than prescribed opiates (although not as recreational). There is a dependence factor but the tolerance is minor IMO. Kratom works for me as an active service provider who talks to people all day (co-workers and strangers alike). Relatively small doses (1-2 grams when needed) still work after 8 or 9 months. Don't care for the sick and painful cramps in the AM from opi and had to find an option after decades.
I know sourcing isn't allowed but if there is and objectionable questions one would like to ask feel free to send and email.
All other questions can be started in a thread dedicated to your general questions in "other drugs".
Peace, Bro.
One

Now that I am all logged in and have a user name can someone please point me in the right direction as of what exactly I need to do next??

Hey tryingtobe, where you begin is the fun part(really), you can browse the forums, maybe you seen a good movie here lately, and want to share about it in the Film&Television forum, or if you are a gamer and like to play a videogame or sport check out the Sports & Gaming forums, don't just stop there!
Also, if you are searching for something, in particular, you can click the [advanced search] link up top, and select (specific titles), and search for a specific keyword in each title of a thread. For example, you can search "Kratom" in specific titles, and it will bring up each time someone mentioned the word Kratom in their thread, instead of the posts, because it can be confusing,especially when you want to talk about something,and the thread is about something else.

You could update your profile, and find a cute avatar that will work, if you have any questions on how to do that just shoot me a pm,id be glad to help !

Welcome Ptahtek and CTS! Glad to have yal with us. =)

Hey everyone been an avid reader of bluelight ever since I started using drugs iv about 7 years ago. I have found SOOOO many of questions already discussed in the forum and tbh the information that I found was most of the time accurately reflected too so that makes it that much easier to feel comfortable posting! Thank you everyone for all of the good information!

Hello,

New guy here. Having some issues with auditory hallucinations and figured I would see if there was anyone else experiencing the same thing. I'm mid 30's, a writer, good guy who kicks it a bit. Feeling like I need some support, nothing too serious, I'm not like on the edge or anything but IDK, just figured I would actually post something. It's the little things.

Oh and I have LOTS of interest

Welcome aboard Nmabeck and chickenBUTTlips ;)

Hope you find the answers you need here. Head on into the forums start a new thread if you have some questions :)

Hey! Welcome! =)
April is a really good time of the year to make an account on bluelight. Huehuehue

Status
Not open for further replies.