• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hi there!

Hey, all,

I'm new. I go by exprmntle or ex for the most part. Especially on forums that require some discretion.

I have some experience both with using hallucinogens and studying them. There may still be a paper of mine on the subject floating around out on the interwebs. It's not under this name and it's just OK, so don't kill yourself searching for it.

However, I'm happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot.

I am friendly and I don't bite.

ex

Hey, ex. Welcome to Bluelight.

There's plenty of folks who share your interests in hallucinogens hanging out in the Psychedelic Drugs sub forum, so you might want to check that out if you haven't already. I was introduced to them in the mid '60s and while I only dose a few times a year now, I still find them useful and revealing.

Talk with ya later, hopefully

Hey y'all long time visitor first time member sometimes I feel like I need to talk to people in this area nice to meet you all hope to acquaint myself with some good people thank you much.

hi Smokelok, welcome to the family. =)
It's nice to meet you too, I hope to get a chance to speak with you soon.

Greetings, fellow medicated individuals! i am elated to have found an area, not about getting high, but focused on HARM REDUCTION. my good ol doc has me pegged as bipolar, however the closest description to my personal experiences being unwell, would be bipolar type schizoaffective disorder, much heavier on the bipolar side. also have SEVERE rls (no joke its actually that bad) . pretty bad ADHD,mild insomnia and 2 separate doses of PTSD from rolling over in a ditch in an 18 wheeler.. im kinda screwy so to speak. my doc is a little old school, but his advice has generally been positive.

my doses. adderall xr (calming, focus, better listening, not cutting people off in convo, and oddly, slightly improved sleep if dosed therapeutically) . temazepam . pure RLS and insomnia releif, best sleeps ever, cautious user never an abuser on that one. 3 months in on tem, used correctly, and i am now TERRIFIED of experiencing withdrawal from that, its the worst ive had by far

adderall and temaz, make me feel and function better, essentially, meds for ME

divalproex - i almost feel like he wants me on this one less for me, and more for the people around me, but i am unsure of this med, i associate it with feeling slow heav...y and tired, and im not fussy on being forced to take it... and it seems to worsen RLS

with the ideal of harm reduction, i think i could benefit greatly from someone who has long term experience on divalproex, and it's effects, and maybe even help it 'click' in my head why doc insists i be on it

the adderall side is funky... 3 years ago i had a coke problem, probably wouldnt have ever touched it had i had the adderall. adderall is the medicine for me that stops me from getting lost in each moment and not even realize i put a tool somewhere for something.

the flip side of the coin - i will be the first to admit. i have a touch of the typical adderall junkie.. i could benefit greatly from individuals familiar with it to find a healthy balance. at the end of the day its gotta be like 85 percent therapy and 15 percent "i need an extra buzz today" . adderall helps with adhd big time but also doubles as the crutch that keeps me off the street meds

temazepam - used as medecine only, however some nights after 4 hours, the odd night i actually legitimately need a second 30 mg dose at 230 am to sleep, and i try to go without those nights.. anyone familiar with temazepam.. i could use general advice. after 3 months, skipping one night of tem makes me feel like i might DIE. adderall craving in comparison, is mild and tolerable, tem withdrawal, is nearly crippling

all that said, pleased to be here for the greater good, and a reasonable balance of healthy, comfy, and happy :D

Welcome to Bluelight llaredda.

Indeed the focus here is harm reduction, not getting high. That's quite an experience you've had in your life. If you have any questions about how to use the site, don't hesitate to ask.

I AM Dexter Xiavior Malachi .
I wish to engage the community and offer my advice and expertise. I have been doing dxm since I was 12.
I am 28.
I have written 9 books one of which is a dxm guide book called time travel slip streams and chaos theory. The complete guide to dxm.
It is esoteric dxm.
It will be published soon.
More to come soon.
Dxm out ?

Hi there. Been browsing this site for while andhave finally registered.
In a long (& misspent) life allover central Africa (with roots that go back directly to RobbenIsland) I have become slightly cynical and tend to say things asthey are - which always offends the pc brigade.

I hope I can contribute meaningful stuff to the threads which catch my eye.

On the subject of chemicals & meds,I am a complete novice and an inspection of the contents of my firstaid kit showed that two had expired in 1987 and 1992 so perhaps, like wine, they will improve with age.
I did discard the outdated Polyvalent Antivenom.

Hey whiterabbit and ivorydick - welcome aboard! :)

Really interesting backgrounds both of you. Which central african countries did you most enjoy ivorydick?

Hope to see both of you getting involved

Best,
CFC

Heyy! greetings LynnzCrystalMethod! We hope you enjoy the time you spend here on the forums, and maybe find it helpful to others if you share some of the experience with the drug game. half the fun is exploring the forums, while the other half is contributing and making friends !

New User/Experienced User?

Hey y'all! I've used Bluelight for quite a few years now as a research tool. I prefer to be safe with my experimentation and know the expected effects, duration, proper dosage etc. Now that I am quite well versed in the art of the high, I have decided to officially join the community that has served me so well and contribute what I have learned through personal experience (good and bad) over the years in order to help produce another generation of educated and responsible users.

Status
Not open for further replies.