• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I'm spyguy. Aka spydir, aka nuke106.
I'm here to talk about harm reduction, learn from people with chemistry and interactions of drugs in Vivo. And of course lots else.
I'm 25 and from Michigan.
Lurked for a long time, finally got the balls to join.
This site is a blessing.

Hey all I'm new to posting on bluelight although I've used it for years reading about drugs. Im looking for some new friends honestly, all mine are dead or locked up. I'm in littlestown pa if anyone ever heard of it. One day at a time and moment by moment.

Hey there spyguy and luveydove, welcome to the forums, good to see you sign up! :)

Loveydove: check out the Lounge or the social threads in each of the main forums if you just feel like chatting and getting to know folks.

Hope to see both of ya posting around

Cheers,
CFC

Welcome, both of you :)

If you got any questions please to hesitate to ask :D

Hello! And Thank You All!

Hello Everybody!

I'm looking forward to hearing your various experiences and opinions, as well as hopefully helping by letting you hear some of mine.

I encourage you to reply to whatever I may post.

Thank you in advance.

Hey I'm TJ, new to this site. Looking for like minded people to connect with. #teamnosleep

new to the site :) just lookin to speak to other people going through this carnival of fuckery drug use entails...lol I got off heroin about a year ago, have a term or two left before I get my bachelors in human service work...butttt I'm not going as of right now. Last term I took a class on poverty and policy in the US...ended up fucking murdering any shred of hope I had left...so you could say im cynical. ?

Hello to all im Willam kazmarck ....A lover and addict of all substances and and anything with a nice cock or a fat ass... Thank you it is nice to be here

Welcome to Tikijoe. fckaddct and Gunfighter. :)

Glad to have you with all of us on Bluelight!

Hey all... My name is FentGent2018 ...from Massachusetts where the opioid epidemic is holding fast!!! I may or may have not been or am a current membah...buti just can't stay awayeee from BL cause of all the friends I met. Been through the ring3r as many times s I can hope to remembah, two times last month I almost died due to the fent...lucky I started to carry narcan so I was okay but freaked out!!! using off and on for 30+ yrs and thank the lord or my Higher Power for this...

Anyways glad to be here with u all and we will chat again very soon.....PEACE to ALL!!!

I'm new, I think. interests, long walks, dogs, antiques, scraping, meth, and heroin, occasionally coke. maybe a f'n beer once in a while. ..Oh, and stamps and coins, love them guys. I'm a collector, but once i started into black seems like I don't have much left, Im hoping to kick it all soon, but I'm not sure if I like the idea. I've been fortunate, no legal issues, no health problems, no o.d's, rehab's or diseases, no family and friends forcing me to stop. Maybe that's not fortunate. either way, I want to stop, and see what's left on the other side. I cant't handle being dopesick anymore. And living on pins and needles isn't all it's cracked up to be. I hear it's much harder to stop. I've kicked it before, but jumped to suboxone or methadone, and that wasn't shooting it.
I'm not sure what I'm doing here, the state I live in is known for it's ignorance, there's plenty of junkies, but people don't tend to admit it or talk about it, i crave the input of others, I've visited this site for years, but just registered today.
I ramble once I start talking, and Im higher than a giraffes ball sack, so Ill stop now.
But I do love this site, it's nice to have this type of info available.

Last edited:
Hello fellow Bluelighters!

I'm just here to finally share the bits and pieces of knowledge I've learned along my journeys both good and bad. Hoping to add some insight and share some information for the good of all others interested in the fascinating world of medicines!

If you have any specific questions feel more than welcome to PM me as I've have more than enough information to offer those who would like it!

Thanks!

Sean

Hello there! I also posted my own thead introducing myself, but I thought I'd say hello here as well... Got a tiny bit of a problem at the moment: I have to work at the bar in about 9 hours, but I'm still high AF on coke, not sure wether I should just keep going and keep taking some coke to get through the night, or try to at least get a couple hours of sleep before going to work... Any tips from more experienced peoples?
Logic dictates I should get some sleep, especially because my boss is SUPER anti drugs, and I'm not 100% sure I can hide I'm on coke while working, but some part of me is telling me to just have some fun while I'm at it, you know?
Anyways, nice to meet you all!

I'd like to thank those who replied my introduction.
I have a "boat-load" of "stuff" going on in my life right now, and it's kind of funny how your "welcomes" helped my attitude!
Once Again, Thank You!

Ok. Lol. I had just typed a damn lengthy intro, so I am not going to again.

Live - gulf coast
Interests - SPADES, chess, electronics, Arduino boards, drugs, games with my offspring, music festivals ad infinitum.

Been using 15 yrs IV opiodz. Have had true sobriety(soundness of mind) for 1.5yrz.

Why I joined - To give back primarily.
What I hope to get - Better myself and the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.