• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member seeking friends from the 253 area

Hello, I'm new to the site you can call me rose...... 30yr/f WA, well I've been using bluelight for a very long time but just made a profile. I'm hoping to make some new friends on the site and would love to meet some cool people near our around puyallup, wa area. Thanks

Hi ya there Rose!

Glad you signed up and are utilizing BL. I also lurked for awhile too and I think it helps one get off to a running start.

Most know of Other Drugs and Basic Drug Discussion but check farther on down the Forum list and you might like Electronic or Non Electronic Music Discussion, Life Advice and Visual Arts, Science & Technology or maybe Sober Living.

Hope to see you around, OD is always open so stop by soon.

Cheers & Welcome to BlueLight :)

JA

Just moved back to Indiana from Puyallup. Gorgeous area that was. Welcome to bluelight!

New Kid on the Block!

Hey guys I?m a new member of bluelight although I?ve been reading these threads for some time. I?m in the pharmaceutical industry and some of these are rather helpful, I have a pretty good grasp on what goes on behind the scenes at a lot of these offices and how the marketing of branded drugs is done so feel free to reach out!!

Hello World! My name is Kyle Stuart Cordova-Evans
I am currently 10 days clean of Heroin ?I figure in time the sickness will pass like it has and it almost feels as though the dark shade I was under before is gone out of my life and I am beginning to feel 100% as I struggle to get into colkege, but I thank God everyday I am truly blessed and ib can't wait to just continue this journey of sobriety ? thank youv guys :)

Hi everyone, I am new here obviously & in a rundown of the rules and such it was noted I should post first. So a little introduction-
I am here to hopefully find some support and help in getting myself sober. As well as help others if possible.

Hey everyone! I am glad to be apart of the forum. I have known of this site for a long time. A close family friend directed me this way and so far I'm really glad I did! Its nice having somewhere to go to and vent or open up. I need this in my life.

Aloha
I have been browsing this site for years now, and finally decided to join. Because I don't really care who is monitoring the action here, I used to think that it's a good way to get red flagged. But I really don't give a hoot. Anyway, I am just needing to communicate with some other folks. And so here I am, going through it again. I should say that I love my opioids, and have no plans for quiting....it's just been a rough month, ran out of my 8 milly dillys a bit short of my doctor's appointment. I fuckin hate WDS! And have gone through it so many times, you would think that I would know better. But you know how it is. Thank God I found Kratom! It's not completely taking away the cringe, but with all the hash, and buds as well....I will take it over suboxone any day. (Having to wait until you are in full blown withdrawal is lame) that stuff kindammakes feel. ..weirder than I already am.
Geez, so where to start? OK I am legally disabled due to back and knee problems. I have been taking opioid meds for 15 years now.

I have been through the whole thing. Long story short...at my peak consumption, I was hooked up, and going through 8 boxes of 100mcg patches, in about 10 days, and I would have my 150 30mg oxys to fall back on, but would still have to supplement with a few grams of heroin to get to my next appointment. I have a doctor that would basically give anything I want. I learned the hard way that most pharmacies, wouldn't even order the medication prescribed! Fent lollipops, ect. Anyway, those days are over.

I basically had to get my act together by force, with the whole "opioid epidemic". Over the past 2 years, I have systematically been cut back to 4, 8 mg dilaudid. Which are worthless unless snorted. I have an actual phobia of needles n never injected anything. I hear that the dillys are really bomb injecting...but I just can't do it. I snort or smoke heroin, any chance I get. But don't chase it anymore. I try to make it through the month, and usually do. But I am an old fool from the old school, and fuck up on occasion. When I do, I put on my big boy pants, and just go to some kratom. About 8-10 grams is a good dose for me. And lots of cannabis. I live in the jungle in Hawaii, and always have herb. But I love my opioids too. Often times, too much. lol

I still come across the occasional gel patches, and trade out for the whole box. Because I am a fool for the F - train. And I think free basing fent, is the best high. I am extremely weak, when I get em in my hands and I rarely get a box to last more than a day or two.

Other than that, I basically just an ordinary, fun loving guy. I have kids and grandkids. And manage well enough. I have a lot of wild stories, and what I believe is sound, real world advice. I hope to post some more soon. My new outlet for emotional distress. My kids and friends are tired of getting thousand word texts. I guess that is it for my first post. Aloha everyone.
Malama Pono.

Hey Max, welcome. So you live in jungles in Hawiaii? I am officially jealous ;) I am in a place where it's no big deal to be -20 F outside with snow for at least 3 more months.

I'm about your age (grandkids) and been clean from H since 1977, but still enjoy my smoke and trips. I look forward to seeing your posts around on the site, give a hollar if you need any help!

Mahalo, white rose. Gald to be here. On the site, as well as in Hawaii. lol. I have to say that -20 doesn't sound very inviting right now. It's been pouring for 3 days, and it's 65? up where I am, and I am wearing my hoodie.

Hi guys its great to be a part of the blue light community I've read your posting for years its nice to finally join. I don't know what took me so long. I wish every one well and hope to meet many of you guys and make friends.
Take care!

Hey y'all.

New member long timer reader.

Heroin addict. Clean for 14 months after 2 years of chronic use.

I slipped twice in my one-year plus clea - one nighters basically - and wasn't too horribly wrecked.

Then, last week, I ended up in LA where most of my using took place and somehow my phone remembered my dealer's number (no joke) so I called a copped 2g and smoked that over about 5 days.

I figured I might get sick but was totally unprepared for full on withdrawal. I'm
in day 4 in a foreign country with no access to dope but also no access to sober support. So I've been reading here and decided to post.

I don't want to use drugs - especially H - for how severely dependent I am on them once I start using, and how everything else in my life becomes immediately compromised. Nonetheless I fantasize regularly about my using career and how nice it was in the beginning and how great it would be to either use occasionally or just have enough money to use forever. Ha! Insane right?

Neither of those things are really possible for me so my only real option is to stay clean, as difficult as it is sometimes.

Anyway, what works for me is support (12 steps) and connection with other addicts who know what it's like to love dope / hate dope. For some reason I feel a kindred bond with dopefiends.

So, yeah. Day four. Intense weird energy of my mind coming back to life after 3 days of total hell. Anxiety. Insomnia. Gastro-intestinal horror. Aches. All that shit. The physical is fading quickly and now it's mostly waves of intense anxiety.

For those struggling, kicking opiates is extremely painful, but having done it I can say that the best medicine for the initial terror is patience and the knowledge that it will get better. Because it does. The pain and misery is temporary, and when the good things come back it's an incredible feeling. Almost makes becoming addicted worth it... almost.

Thanks!

Wish me luck

Hi. I love this site and have gotten great information on how to take care of my body while I choose to use. I choose to snort meth to augment my focus and energy. Im content with my use but unfortunately fighting the legal system and their perceived stereotype. Actually their is no fighting. They win. So im learning to project scientifically and aesthetically the profile of a non user. Its hard to beat tests. Any tips appreciated. Sight I am a happy user but I am aware of the negative impact on the body. I am always in search of info to protect and lessen that effect.

Philosophically, I feel that illegal substances are sought by individuals to manage physical or emotional symptoms that are undefined and/or untreated. Weather the lack of treatment is due to ignorance of the institution of power or the ignorance of the user to seek alternative assistace... If its even available.

My opinion, which has changed and formed, over the last 5 years, is that socially the stigma of a user is terrible and powerful. The stigma is formed because of not understanding the cause of the behavior and choices of the user. And maybe the user dosent even know why themselves. Which sets them up to actually believe that they are innately bad, weak, hopeless, helpless, broken? the list goes on. Bottom line. All people have value and potential. It is only our, humans, lack of humbleness and knowledge that continue to punish individual for behavoir driven by our lack knowledge of the cause or lack of information on how to treat and heal an individual from the trama that propels an individual to fix it themselves the best they can with the resources available.

Whew.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.