• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

I've got my shoulder taped up with kinesio tape.. shit works wonders for pulled muscles.
First heard of it after my grandfather was receiving physical therapy after a stroke a few months ago :(
BUT he is much better and back to his old self, so it turned out ok. He uses a cane now, but he's doing good.
ANYWAYS.. he was having back pain for a while and after the stroke it's been bothering him more. The physical therapist who would visit the house would tape up his back and he would feel better he said (he also uses this stuff called biofreeze, basically like icy hot but only icy lol).. so after he was done with PT I went online and ordered us some of the tape. I've had back problems since my teens so i figured id give it a shot.
Found all different types of ways to tape up different parts of the body online, it really works.. donno why but it does.
I highly recommend it to anyone reading who suffers from chronic pain (or even have it around for acute pain like a pulled muscle like i've got ATM).

-HOOD

Hello everybody. Figured I'd poke around the new social thread.

I've never heard used kinesio tape. Do you just slap a patch of it onto the affected area?

Hey guys, how's everyone?
I missed an important appointment today, I'm pretty choked about it, I hope I can reschedule, cause I spent like 200 bucks for this course... :/

Looking forward to a long and feisty quarrel with my girlfriend tonight... great fucking times.

How's it goin CH?

I'm sittin here just relaxing.. i pulled a muscle in my ribs and shoulder from having a pretty bad cough the past few days.
Not much a can do, would like to mow the lawn but i just can't push the lawnmower ATM.

What's erry1 up to today?
Hope all is well!

-HOOD

I am just planning events for my novel

And relaxing :)

Hello everybody. Figured I'd poke around the new social thread.

I've never heard used kinesio tape. Do you just slap a patch of it onto the affected area?

It's a stretchy tape that helps support muscles if applied correctly. There's many different ways to tape up a back and you just need to find the right one that suits your muscles needs (like which muscles need more support than others etc).. for my shoulder i have a combo of the way to tape a shoulder and the way to tape a pectoral muscle that i am using right now.. it stays on for a few days and you can even shower with it, but i get annoyed after about 24 hours of it being on and i rip it off lol.
Look into it, google it. It's new (to me) i donno how long its been around for, but was a great find to help my pain without constantly popping pills (which i like to do tho lol).

Hey guys, how's everyone?
I missed an important appointment today, I'm pretty choked about it, I hope I can reschedule, cause I spent like 200 bucks for this course... :/

Why'd you miss it Verri? Over sleep or something? Side effect of being nocturnal= daytime is useless lol.

Looking forward to a long and feisty quarrel with my girlfriend tonight... great fucking times.

I donno if you mean quarrel as in fight or as in "great FUCKING times" lol.

I am just planning events for my novel

And relaxing :)

Sounds good to me.. im relaxing too, bout to pop a couple benzos and drink a cup of coffee and call it breakfast lol.
You still "dab" wax like back in the day CH?

Talk to you all later..

-HOOD

I got to try this tape sometime wonder where to get it where I live? I've never seen nor have I ever heard of it.

Why'd you miss it Verri? Over sleep or something? Side effect of being nocturnal= daytime is useless lol.

No HOOD, I went out camping with my roomie, tues-thurs. I thoguht the course was on friday the 21st, but it turned out that yesterday was the 21st. It was completely my mistake, I misread the date. But I called this morning and rescheduled for Sept 12th which is a Friday so Im NOT gonna miss it this time lol.

~Verri

I got to try this tape sometime wonder where to get it where I live? I've never seen nor have I ever heard of it.

You can order it online.. is there Amazon in Canada? That's where I ordered it from.

No HOOD, I went out camping with my roomie, tues-thurs. I thoguht the course was on friday the 21st, but it turned out that yesterday was the 21st. It was completely my mistake, I misread the date. But I called this morning and rescheduled for Sept 12th which is a Friday so Im NOT gonna miss it this time lol.

~Verri

Nice.. i could use a camping trip. You go in a tent or "new age camping"? lol.
Screw the camper shit, give me a tent and a fire and im happy.

-HOOD

You can order it online.. is there Amazon in Canada? That's where I ordered it from

-HOOD

There is Amazon yes I have never used it before I've never been one to trust putting my credit card number online butabye I need to get with the times and start shopping online all the best things are online. I've always been an old fashioned kind of guy at heart lol even though I'm in my early 20s.

Nice.. i could use a camping trip. You go in a tent or "new age camping"? lol.
Screw the camper shit, give me a tent and a fire and im happy.

-HOOD

I brought my tent, we stayed at a friends cabin it was really nice. I slept in my tent in the rain, but also chilled in the cabin alot. I prefer tenting myself as well.

A cabin ahh lucky you I just head out with a cooler of food, bunch of meds, hash oil, water and mabye a tent oh and my dog can't forget ol Toby boy at home he would be upset with me.

Cabins are nice but expensive you need a rich friend with one like you have lol

Nice %)
I remember talking about it in the old OD Socials. Tried it, needless to say.. never again lol. Holy shit i never liked weed really and got attached to JWH-250 since it only works on the CB receptor (i know you know, but just explaining for those reading who don't know) cuz THC kinda screws with my head.. well, i thought "maybe i've outgrown that phase" and did a dab off a hotplate (this was years ago) and omg i guess i never outgrew that phase and had a crazy panic attack, but was so fuckin high at the same time i didn't care.. was a weird feeling, glad it kinda wore off rather quickly.
Here, there's a meme that fits how i feel about it lol.

take-a-dab-they-said.jpg

PRICELESS!

-HOOD

Dabs aint no thang lol jk. i love em too but need to stop because i am noticing my brain slowing down and getting forgetful. I only take a small dab 2- 3 times a day sometimes instead of one ill take a few in a row before bed but still notice being forgetful during the day. When i was smoking a couple points a day of shatter i really noticed these effects and i didnt realize how high my tolerance was until i smoked a 1.5 gram blunt of good weed and felt nothing due to my tolerance being so high.

Yeah I switch back to hash/weed every now and then so my tolerance can reset

I made a half gram of good hash oil last at least 6 days.

Now I am just chilling on free weed and some hash until I can get myself more oil.

Where I live in Winnipeg, Canada, I still have never even seen shatter before. lmao

My city is sooooo out of the times that we just smoke buds and hash all day, occasionally oil.

I did dabs ONCE.... only once, isn't that pathetic?? lol What kinda stoner am I? xD

I'm always hearing people from other places talking about these dabs, and I feel so out of the loop cause my town sucks so bad hhaha.

Speaking of which, this bong rip is for you guys!!! First of the morn'
Much love BL! <3

Mornin' Verri.. just so you know, i got rid of my FB again lol.. too much baby mama drama still. I didn't block you or anything. Just taking a break from all the social media BS.

Thanks for the bong rip, asshole.. now im all paranoid n shizz lol.

Erryone havin a good weekend so far? (it is the weekend i think, right?!) I lose track of days, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.. deja vu erryday getting sickening, need a change of surroundings.

Talk to you all later.
Peace easy says Deezy.

-HOOD

It's all G, we seem to communicate on BL more than FB anyway :p It is where we met eachother after all.

I start school in two days, I'm super nervous. I'm going back to adult ed. to finish highschool cause I;m a drop-out loooooser :p

I dropped out too, but got my GED.
I wouldn't call yourself a loser lol, you're very smart for a drop out. As are so many of us, it sucks that society looks down on "our" type of knowledge and the "book smarts" are the only appealing knowledge in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.