• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always loved these forums. I have been reading them for years but I don't know how to get on to a more recent thread. I would like to be able to ask a question and have it answered right away or even be able to help other people. Thanks

Hey yall Just to let you know, I find this site more helpful than any site out there because Here I am dealing with real people and do not have to rely on things like WebMd where it just tells you what is supposed to happen, not what really does happen when taking certain meds.

Does anyone have any experience with suboxone or know what room I can go into to discuss it? TIA

Hello all, I been looking at this sight for a while and I think it is pretty awesome!! My main reason i joined is to learn more on narcotics and Controlled substances.. I have seen some good advice and bad, so I thought I could learn more!! Thank u for having me and I look forward to comunicating wit u all!!

Yooo, I am new i want to start a thread or ask a question because I might do MDMA tomorrow, but am currently on Clarithromycin for my acne, toking 500mg a day. I have just come off of lymecyclin/doxycline since they gave me gastritis. To cure the gastritis I had omperazol which I stopped taking about a week ago, and have since started the Clarithromycin. But i am not sure how to start a thread or ask a question haha :)

Hi everyone
I am new to this blue light org. It peeked my interest because I am trying to get away from my prescription oxycodone. It's day three & I don't think I can do it anymore I'm in so much pain. Any advice that can help me? Maryann ?

Does anyone have any experience with suboxone or know what room I can go into to discuss it? TIA

Sober Living has quite a few people with suboxone experience. Other Drugs is another forum where it gets discussed.

Also, in case you are still having trouble jumping into a thread, just scroll to the bottom and when you click on the reply button it will bring up a box for your reply. If you want to start a thread you can scroll to the bottom of the page in the appropriate forum and click on 'start new thread'. It will give you a box for the title and a box for your question (or whatever you are going to discuss). Remember to check the search engine first so that you can simply contribute to an older thread rather than starting an identical new one (if one exists, that is).:)

74247608eaf0e94a2a9b289697c5cc00.454x476x1.jpg

Last post on here was 8 days ago. (edit: oh lol. It was actually yesterday) New member checking to see how active this site is. I'm interested in making friends, learning about risk reduction, pharmacology, talking shit about shit and memes. 21 almost 22 yo. My bff Pengu loves opioids and blazing while whatching movies (most recent accomplishment: 2001: A Space odyssey) and wants to get into "learning about" psychedelics.

Kik me or hit me up in the dm
Cheers, stay safe fam!

Hello to you both! :) Welcome to Bluelight.

This is the busiest drugs forum in the world, so hopefully you get the social buzz you're looking for.

I recommend checking out the dozens of different forums and then posting in one that takes your fancy. There's one for most types of drugs, there's social forums, community forums for photography, literature, sports, film & TV etc etc.

Hope to see you both around!
CFC

Hello Strange New World
I am new to posting and membership, but I have read through countless articles here. Figured I would join and be social.

Hello Skoalart!

Welcome to Bluelight from Santa Claus!

I hope you've been well behaved this year! :)

Get posting around the forums and making friends, and you'll soon receive the special gift of *friendship*

Ho Ho Ho!

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

Hi I'm New. Joined as I take an interest in what I am putting into my body. 2 weeks out of hospital (5 week bed ridden with hepatitis caused by historic alcoholism combined with a bad reaction to venlafaxine 225mg) anyways been out and in the process of finishing a course of the steroid prednisone. No anti depressant but prescribed 2mg diazepam 4 times daily and 5 mg stemetil 4 times daily. I have supplemented this with approx 20 to 30 mg of Galenika bensedin ( more of a placebo than anything else) and feel more mentally stable than I have in years, apart from massive weight gain from the steroids. As a result I will be trying phenfast375 as I have heard it is less harmful than straight up phentermine. Anyway long and short of it, will any of this mixed cocktail react harmfully? I am thinking of changing from the bensedin to xanax. Anyone with any comments or experience please. Thanks for listening.

Dakster x

Hey mate, glad to see you're doing a bit better now, and welcome to Bluelight :)

I'd say you'll be fine with that combination.

If you have any other worries though, make sure to post your query in Basic Drug Discussion for more feedback.

All the best,
CFC

hello, I just signed up an hour ago , and just getting used to navigating the site. It's pretty cool so far. I have to say that information straight from the source is better than just trusting google yahoo etc. And you can meet new friends at the same time. I hope to chat with someone soon about anything everything whatever, thank you
and Godbless,

~~~CD~~~

PS

Merry Christmas

Greetings fellow travelers throughout space and time! My existential and visceral adventures have been so rewarding. I am a little surprised I just found this site. I am really excited to dive in!

Feel free to message if you think we would vibe!

Welcome to Bluelight curtisdaniel and adventurotica! :)

Hope you both get stuck into the forums and start chatting and making friends :D

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone. I’m not sure how I wound up here. But....I did. Laying in bed. Hours before work and the dark keeps me company. Wife snoring. Youngest on computer. Oldest and work on graveyard. Just a hello into the dark.

Hey Shavi, I don't know how I ended up at Bluelight either :) One day I just seemed to be posting and before I knew it, I had some efriends. That's the great thing about posting into the dark sometimes.

Oh, and welcome - from all of us here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.