• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here, but I've been reading through this site for years. I'm an opiate user. The harm reduction on this site has helped me many times. Just wanted to say "hi" ?

Newbie here

Long time reader, first time poster. Love the social setup and being able to talk of other things besides drugs with folks on the web. I feel like I just dated myself saying that! I'm 37. I'm from southwest Florida.

I'm new, too.
I've looked up a few things here in the past.
I'm honest joeblow, past user of iv drugs. Done five years state time for stealing them from a pharmacy 20 years ago. I'd like a place to talk about this & that.
I don't know if this is it. All the sign up, putting your email down, 100% traceability Is this the safest way to talk openly about risk reduction?
I've signed up, accepted & follow rules. So what's your opinion. You're here you must think it's good.
Thanks for input/opinions
Peace out till tomorrow.

Hello (new)

Hello all, I am new here. I've stopped in a few times prior but I am finally a "Green lighter". I am finding my doc to be slowly lowering my meds. This leaves me in more pain than needed. I joined in hopes of making a few friends that go thru things like I. To find answers or give some advice. I have 49 posts till I get more privileges as a blue lighter. So I will use them to slowly explain my issues and give advice or just say hello, if they count replies as posts!
Peace out
Wyldraider

Hi everybody.

@BigShawfolk: your email etc is only stored and used if necessary by the administration to get hold of you if there is a problem with your account. No one else sees that information unless you publicly share it (not advised). I think anything on the internet is traceable if someone is keen enough to do the work and has enough of a reason to do so. The most important thing we try to do here at Bluelight to keep our site safe and our members safe is to have a zero tolerance for buying/selling drugs. That means even asking someone from your area, in thinly veiled language, questions that could be interpreted as sourcing will get you in trouble on the site. Beyond that it would not be safe for you--what if the anonymous person you are talking to is law enforcement and you have just arranged a meet-up? Stay safe and welcome to the community!<3

@ Wyldraider: all your posts count. Just roam around the forum and respond to any thread that interests you and you'll have 50 posts in no time.

Hai there, from a newbie in Austin. Been lurking off and on for a bit, but felt honor-bound that I should join. How's everybody doin' today?

I'm trying to envision a moopapotamus.=D I'm good and I hope you are too.

... Anybody play Guitar, Banjo...
Take Methadone...
Zolpidem, tizanidine,
Midodrine..( i fall down a lot )

....lotza trips to local E..R...

Hey all! Here to learn and network with people who like to make/purify their own products as well as grow things

Not new here just finally made an account bluelight has helped me a ton in past, present, and probably future

Hi guys, I'm back after a long hiatus. Posted in new members forum...not new but looking forward to reconnecting with the BL community again.

Hello guys, I'm new one here...been searching for some helpful info and i think i'm at the right place..not a native speaker but pretty strong

Been coming to this site for information for a few years....it's been the most helpful out of most of the resources on the web that I've come across....figured it was abt time I made an account. Seems like I'd probably get more out of the site that way :b
So HI!!! (^^^very, very high ^^^^lol)

what up y'all? I'm fairly new to interacting on BL but Ive used the site for years. One of the best forums around :) Anyways, i just moved to DFW area in Texas... UT Dallas to be exact. Great campus though The people are complete squares. Anyone else from around here? Or possibly more exciting places?

Status
Not open for further replies.