• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha i know you were kidding man just giving you a bit of grief.

Hope your impending doom steers clear from you today.

I think im gonna bike ride today i got myself a new bike its pretty nice made for dirt jumping and whatnot so mabye ill try to relive my young days of doing jumps lol

haha my kids were here a few weeks ago and they wanted to go on a bike ride.. i went under my house and got my old BMX Bike (Haro Zippo) it's like 10 years old now lol i pumped up the tires and oiled it all up and was good to go, my kids each have new bikes so we went on a LITTLE bike ride. Damn im getting older (but im only 26!) but i weigh a lot more than i did when i was younger plus i smoke a lot more than i did back then.. i couldn't keep up with the kids! I was the only one who could pedal up the hill but once at the top i needed a break cuz i couldn't breathe and i was tired as hell with my muscles burning the kids were like "you're done already?" i laughed and said not yet but soon.

Have fun on your bike ride.
I need more exercise myself.

-HOOD

Thanks ibe been getting my cocker spaniel in shape having him run along side me but eventually he says fuck you i aint going anymore what's the rush? Lol he'll just stop and slow me down and if hes off leach he just goes off into a bush sniffing around haha he needs to get in shape big time.
I dont smoke i vape hash oil here and there so my lungs aint to bad fourtunatley.
I will probably leave my dog at home today because me and my good friend i met in detox are doing this long trail called the galloping goose its a very long trail 56 kilometres i belive its an old train track turned into a trail too much for a little dog. Its a bit of a drive to get to the trail from my area so ill have to drive my truck then park and ride im not in good enough shape to go down the high way on a bike to get to a place that takes me an hour and a half to drive.

You have a good day too my friend. Its good to get out with the kids you sound like you try to be a fun dad thats awesome.

Last edited:
Its a little late for that isnt it?!
Haha just kidding its Sunday who cares but if it is as nice over on your side of Canada as it is here then your missing out nice sunny day here.
What are the plans today? Well besides getting stoned lol

Sunny, bit of clouds here, its nice, just got back from an NA meeting,... I'm pretty depressed my bf relapsed today but that's not gonna stop my 32 day streak......
I dont care if ppl call it a "cult" or "brainwashing".... in a sense, everything is brainwashing.

I like to call NA "Recovery Church" lol, it makes me more accepting of the fact that they use the word "God" and do repetitive prayers and stuff that churches do. I feel more comfortable now that I have my own way of processing the way they say things. Because each metaphor to their own right? I have no religion, if anything I'd call myself Pagan but I even use that term loosely. I do worship the Earth, but I'm not into Wicca casting magick or anything like that, I'm more into Faerie kind, being one with the forest and nature....

lol anyway that topic veered off into a strange direction lol... :p

I have no real plans for today other than petsitting my parents' pets cause they are camping. I need to print off some resumes and find a jerrrrb already! lol

~Verri

I bought a few books and haven't even started reading them yet... lol I'm not much of a reader but would like to get into it.
The only things that interest me to read about are sciency stuff, or occult things..
My novel definitely has elements of science fiction. I don't know if you would like it though.

I've tried to come up with a general description of my novel but I am afraid it is so vague as I don't want to reveal too much of the plot

My novel definitely has elements of science fiction. I don't know if you would like it though.

I've tried to come up with a general description of my novel but I am afraid it is so vague as I don't want to reveal too much of the plot

Well, perhaps I'll look into it...... what kind of sci-fi is it? Aliens, robots, paranormal, etc???

oooooo THAT sounds like a book I'd be interested in... It is non-fiction though? Or I guess if it has Sci-fi elements then its fictional, but that still sounds kinda cool. :)

Hey guys, just woke up how goes??? *tokkkkkkkkes*

You said that at exactly 4:20am my time, Verri knows what's going on ;)

Captain I'm sure your epic genre-binder will be a killer hit and you can retire on an island, putting varying substances up your nose for the rest of your days.

6 hours sleep + Monday = hits snooze button. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

When i hit the snooze button.. it puts everyone else to sleep muahahaha! *evil laughter*

Ok im done being The Joker for the day even though my initials are T.J.
Coincidence? lol.

-HOOD

oooooo THAT sounds like a book I'd be interested in... It is non-fiction though? Or I guess if it has Sci-fi elements then its fictional, but that still sounds kinda cool. :)

It's fictional but it's still plausible.

I finished reading the first book of War and Peace. Excellent read.

I'm not a big reader but i'd like to read your novel or at least own a copy to read in the future if i ever get into books.
Be sure to let us all know once it's done.
Will it be a book like hard or soft cover or an e-book?

Hopefully both :) thanks for letting me know HOOD. I will keep you all posted

I began reading the second book if war and peace.

Captain.Heroin That is awesome you are writing a book. I love to read, so if you would please let me know when it is published, I would really like to check it out! The description you gave, pharmacology/medicine, is one of my reading interest.

Thanks! :)

I will be working on a description of my novel and once I have it I will share. %)

What's up this fine afternoon peeps?
it's gettin hot here. I slept late.. woke up in kratom wds with not enough energy to mix and drink it.. muscled through it and here i am back in deja vu again.

-HOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.