• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, names ann I'm waiting to get some oxy it keeps the pain away so I can exercise...then I'm going for a walk. Lots of sunshine here in the valley of the sun and the heat really creeps up there in the summer whew! Bye for now

Hello everybody, names ann I'm waiting to get some oxy it keeps the pain away so I can exercise...then I'm going for a walk. Lots of sunshine here in the valley of the sun and the heat really creeps up there in the summer whew! Bye for now

Welcome :)

How'z everybody doing lately?

Busy month for me, kinda crazy but the sun is shining and the fog clearing… :)

I had a good time in Vegas recently, and I did really well these last few months. Best news of all: 7 and 2/3 months clean and counting :)

Vegas? Sweet! I used to drive through there every year with family.

Congrats Captain! Wow! Almost 8 months! … (Y). :)

Hi. I am new. I need some help. First, how do I setup the profile portion? I also want to put up a picture. Then I will ask you all for help. Okay?

What's up everybody? I'm the new guy. Happy to be here and hope to talk to you guys soon.

ey, just joined today. been spending the last few days just reading forums now i wanna post :D

Hey you guys, Welcome to the forums! Great to have you here.

Plasticpink, did you go under 'settings' yet, in the left margin of your profile page? First click on settings above on right top of page then they will appear in the left margin.

I'm not sure if that will help your question. If not please let me know.

Great username btw. :)

Hope ya'all doing good n welcome to bluelight newbies. You're all welcome to PM me if you need any help x

Evey

You should be able to switch to desktop view on your phone somewhere.

Otherwise, on mobile, click the box on the top right that's got the 9 dots or whatever. You'll find the settings in there.

-----

I'm new here too! Lol about 90% of the questions I Google about pharms and things wind up bringing me here, so I finally decided to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.