• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys new Bluelighter here just trying to meet some new people with similar interests:D

Hey welcome to BL :)
What are some of your interests?
I'm into downers and by the look of your username you might be too lol.

Hahah yeah I quite love xanax but I currently have a bunch of etizolam, which i originally got because of the price, but it tastes so fucking candy like that it is really hard to stop eating them like skittles lol

lol i take etiz too.. not the dissolving ones though.
I've had the Etilaam-MD before but prefer Etizest just plain old tablets, not the new Etizest-MD (although i think i might have a few blisters of them thrown into my next order just to try)

I have been on benzos for the better part of a decade, my dr moved and i got a new one and he took me off my 4mg clonazepam a day.. now im stuck with RC's

fuck dude i so badly want a prescription for xanax or some benzo. I just got off of 40mg of Prozac for like 3 years so I've been slowly hinting to him that my anxiety is creeping back up and insomnia is forming lol

yellow school bus hahah
xanax-withdrawal1.jpg

Morning people! It's a little past 530am here in my location.

Woke up a while ago and am tired as shit but can't sleep.. who knows, maybe if i stop trying ill fall to sleep lol.

Everyone make sure to have a good day today.. it's humpday so if you have a bad day, you're fucked %)
Talk to you all later!

-HOOD

Humpday, 8:50pm...

Lying in bed severely smashed, been a hell long evening of trying to make this sound I've got in my head. Got no idea what it is, but it's killer and it MUST be used for the upcoming original to give it a wow factor.

I think I need billies. For creativity. Let's hope this doesn't backfire and in half an hour I don't whack on family guy and start tearing the fridge apart. :p

Yeah HOOD we got flying cars and shit it's mint ,)

Great progress this evening v happy with what I came up with, how come you were up so early today HOOD got work or something?

Couldn't sleep worth shit.. ended up watching The Avengers and then passed back out for a few hours and woke up and made everyone ham and eggs for breakfast.
Been a good day so far.

Oh yeah mint well it's about to hit 5 here so I'll have my eggs scrambled, cheers ;)

How's it goin CH?

I'm sittin here just relaxing.. i pulled a muscle in my ribs and shoulder from having a pretty bad cough the past few days.
Not much a can do, would like to mow the lawn but i just can't push the lawnmower ATM.

What's erry1 up to today?
Hope all is well!

-HOOD

4 HOURS SLEEP AND I GOT A BOX OF ROTTEN EGGS DELIVERED TO MY DOOR -.- TY HOOD

Jks Hahahaha but rest up! lots of billies for a wounded warrior is what the doc usually tells me!

Status
Not open for further replies.