• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name's Ann. I'm new here how's everybody. I use.

The times have changed. I think we can all take care of ourselves. I want all drugs legalized for use by adults of the age 21 yrs old. I've had 14 surgeries and have blunt- force head trauma. Opiates have helped me greatly. But I have also been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder, and meth makes me normal again. I don't know why, or the science behind it. But it's the truth and my testimony that meth amphetamine makes my mind think like it used to before I got diagnosed with this illness.

Hi, I like food too

Ketamine, is a new possibility as use for manic depression. I wonder if it's similar to opiates. Or something that it could be likened too. Does anyone know

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again! I deleted my " welcome new member" I made a mistake. Feel free to introduce yourself again,if u wish! ?

Hi Ann,

It's really good to have you here. I have heard about some of the ideas you mention particularly with Ketamine. One thing though is we don't allow multiple consecutive posting, so I might merge a few of your comments.

Thanks so much and welcome to the boards.

~ Smoky :)

Last edited:
Hello, my name's Ann. I'm new here how's everybody. I use.

The times have changed. I think we can all take care of ourselves. I want all drugs legalized for use by adults of the age 21 yrs old. I've had 14 surgeries and have blunt- force head trauma. Opiates have helped me greatly. But I have also been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder, and meth makes me normal again. I don't know why, or the science behind it. But it's the truth and my testimony that meth amphetamine makes my mind think like it used to before I got diagnosed with this illness.

Hi, I like food too

Ketamine, is a new possibility as use for manic depression. I wonder if it's similar to opiates. Or something that it could be likened too. Does anyone know

I know how you mean about the meth.

I don't use it anymore though.

I'm ok. Kind of excited/nervous. I have a big, exciting thing coming up. I'll post more about it later. :D

It does. I'm looking forward to hearing about it CH.

~ Smoky

Lk fwd to it. You have plenty of idols. I just know you have had an active fan base prior to me becoming a member :) is that your real pic on your avatar?

Lk fwd to it. You have plenty of idols. I just know you have had an active fan base prior to me becoming a member :) is that your real pic on your avatar?

:D

many people ask me this; but unfortunately, no (I wish ;))

pics/vids are taking a while because i'm busy with life

but they WILL be uploaded eventually

I went to Las Vegas

How are you doing, CH?

Evey

amazing evey :)

will post more about my trip to Vegas later on

Hey guys, I guess I've been off for a few days working on life and relapse stuff... I'm back though ^^ lol

nice to see you all again

Such a memorable handle, after all my yrs lurking before joining I think you may be one of the few originals left. Who knows these stats? Who's the longest standing member? Not that it really matters, just curious.

We don't really post in the same threads so there's never been conversation. Other than cordiality.

You do know that when you have your book published it'll have to be under the pseudonym Captain Heroin so we all recognise & buy the book right??

How u feeling about that ;)?

Rtp

Such a memorable handle, after all my yrs lurking before joining I think you may be one of the few originals left. Who knows these stats? Who's the longest standing member? Not that it really matters, just curious.

We don't really post in the same threads so there's never been conversation. Other than cordiality.

You do know that when you have your book published it'll have to be under the pseudonym Captain Heroin so we all recognise & buy the book right??

How u feeling about that ;)?

Rtp

hahaha :D

I'll likely publish it under my real name

however a nom de plume would make sense in my case :)

I'm the #2 member by post count; but DexterMeth has passed away (rest in peace Tim), so I'm going to surpass his post count, unless I experience an untimely demise.

However, there's people who have been an active member on Bluelight for at least 8 years longer than I have, Noodle for instance, is one of the originals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.