• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeleyes

Bluelight Crew
giphy.gif

Welcome to the new NMI social thread! The old one can be found here

Come say Hi! Introduce yourself to others. Have a chat about whatever. This is a thread to share a chinwag and a howdy and get started figuring out what BL's all about :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Neeeewwwww soooocial!!! =D

Tight rhymes HOOD, I'm gonna come at you with something frisky later on this arvo that'll leave you spinning ;)

I'm talking about these kinds of bad boys:
kebab46.jpg

In Adelaide they're called Yiros, but Melbourne they're called kebabs... Some places would call them wraps. What's up with that?!

& Hay Star come get kebabs =D

It's 2pm on a Sunday, not meeting up with friends for coffee until 5 so I think I'll get out of bed then. ;) what's been happening on this fine weekend captain?

Hey hey hey

Just relaxing this fine Saturday night its 9 o'clock watching the fights on TV with some buds feeling pretty good from this hash.

4:16am on Sunday right now.
Bored outta my skull.
Sad, waiting for the news to come on at 5 for something to do..
Seriously, who looks forward to watching the news? lol.

-HOOD

The news can be quite informative HOOD nothing to be ashamed of my friend.

I wrote a lot on my novel last night.

I am now listening to music and relaxing, trying to enjoy my last Sunday with nothing spectacular going on. From here on out I will be a very busy and sad panda.

Debating if I should take an unhealthy walk to McDonalds. I know I'll regret it, but my inhibitions are lowered!! please, someone stop me from eating that garbage!!! ><

Debating if I should take an unhealthy walk to McDonalds. I know I'll regret it, but my inhibitions are lowered!! please, someone stop me from eating that garbage!!! ><

If you do end up going, just pick up a small coffee. :)

Organic %)

I never ended up going, but I ordered a pizza ._.
still not so healthy.. lol

I ate lettuce and carrot sticks.
lol im so kidding.. i ate meat. MEAT BALLS, BALLS OF MEAT.
they are good for the soul.. thats what the voices tell me anyway.

-HOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.