• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoky i didn't mean to persuade you into not taking it.
Just wanted to let you know what could go wrong.. not that it 100% will
It helped me A LOT. (Until my dose reached its peak and then it blowed)
Who knows, you might not get wds from it like i did.. everyone's different.
I just happen to have a very addictive personality (shit i could get hooked on ibuprofen, not really but you get what im saying)

Do what ya gotta do IMO bro.
If you do end up reaching the ceiling dose and it is no longer effective, at least your doctor can help with the wds by providing comfort meds.
Mine didn't but he's an asshat lol.
Ended up on opiate comfort meds when i kicked them tho, so he's not that bad a guy.

-HOOD

Thank you Hood for your sharing experience, it's been very helpful. And you were on a high dose. That would have been difficult, w/o comfort meds.
I spoke with my roommate and he disclosed that the Neurontin really messed him up. He was on it for alcohol withdrawal, high doses. I'm going to try without for a while. I've been reading a lot about it on the net and blue light of people's experiences. Just cos it's not scheduled, from what I've read.. people are having pretty bad withdrawals. If I do decide to use it for nerve pain, I'll only take it when I have huge flair ups maybe, then tolerance won't build.. (if that will even work).

~ Smoky

Smoky..
Good call at the end of ur post about only using it when u have flair ups.
I only take it at night, to help ensure I don't have crazy pain while laying down and a nerve get pinched ect.. Only position comfy for me is 45 degrees at all times..
When I ask to have a new subscription, I noticed that I got tired versus numb/zombie. So in turn, I take that instead of my sleeping pills. In a way it's been a god send, as I don't have night tremors as many times a month as well as my sleep walking has stopped significantly.
I say if u are gonna see if it will work for u, start in the late afternoon/evening when u know u will be home. In ase u get drowsy etc.. Good luck!!!

Thank you Roobear!
Btw, I relate to certain positions being uncomfortable. I sleep on my right side or back only as all the stenosis resides on left side of spine.

Where's everyone at?
I'm freezing my balls off. Not on purpose this time either. It's cold.
lol

-HOOD

I'm here, stuck inside today.. pain up to a 10 8(
physically, but tomorrow could be better. :)

Wish it was cold here too hot for Cali.

I'm in New England.. its gonna go below freezing tonight lol.
Fuck and i forgot to charge my car battery.. had a weak charge the other day and i said before it gets too cold imma charge it.
I gotta go to the pharmacy in the morning, and the psych on Tues. Hope it starts. I'll charge it tomorrow I guess.
Damn, why do i think of that at 11pm but not when i was outside earlier next to my car? lol

-HOOD

Yikes!
That is freeeezzzinngg ass!
I just put a new battery in my little car 2 days ago… Every time I stopped it I had to have it jumped. Finally took care of it. Such a relief, although it's Sunday night and I have a ton of stuff I'm thinking of to do tomorrow myself.
Procrastination is a biggie of mine. :\

Good to hear CH :)

And Smoky, i try to not procrastinate but sometimes thinking of all the things i need to do makes me get nothing done lol.
I have so much shit i should do that i dont get shit done :\

Hope everyone had a splendid weekend! <3
Cuz it's over now.. =D haha

-HOOD

Ace%20of%20Hearts%201.jpg

Good morning, good afternoon and evening .. depending on where you are! :)

^ how'd your 49ers do last night? lol.
I been a Denver fan since i was 7.. sorry had to rub it in.
Manning deserves that record though, and just think.. he beat it and there is still half a season left!
Lets see how high he can raise the bar.

You guys didn't play badly tho.
Gotta give ya credit for that.. they are a lot better than they used to be. For sure.
Wait.. are you even a football fan? lol.

-HOOD

Im guessing smoky is not very interested in foot ball HOOD lol most women are not. But I could be wrong

Hey hey Hood, Train.

Ha! Trying to be nice to Sf? lol We didn't play badly? haha jk.
I know a little about football but am not on the up and up, lately. :(
Slowly getting back to recreational stuff…. Kinda pushing myself to do things.

Been on phone with my new insurance co for an hour. Oh boy - quite a mess. 8(

Captain! That's awesome! :)

~ Smoky

Mornin erryyone.
I go see my psych in a little over 2 hours.
Fun times :\ lol.

Talk to yall lata.

-HOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.