• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Stroke Recovery?

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
From nootropics, to medicines, to drugs what is the best way to recover from damage when i am seriously impaired to the point of half lazy hanging face from stroke?

(Created by combinations of drugs i should mention)

topomax is supposed to be good
Which I find odd because it has a major side effect of making you forget words. However, it is given to people who have had damage as you mention
How about good old fashoin therapy. Exercise the mind

^yep good fashion therapy is wherei would go with to be honest. I would personally still go to the doctor and have a checkup to know the blood levels etc and if medication is needed. Stay safe op and i hope you have learned from this.

Hey man. Hope you are still lurking and will be off temp-ban soon.

I had a stroke on Friday. I was lucky that it wasn't a face-hanger. Just was slobbering when it happened and slurring speech. I feel fine now, but can still feel it ever so slightly.

They mainly put me on some preventative meds (aspirin, lipitor). But I will pass on any info, as I learn more.

The face-hanging stuff is pretty common so I recommend you look on google for some success stories.

more later

From nootropics, to medicines, to drugs what is the best way to recover from damage when i am seriously impaired to the point of half lazy hanging face from stroke?

(Created by combinations of drugs i should mention)