• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Experiences with pure CBD

Ooooh thujone thank you for that method.... I'm assuming it's not so easy with CBG?

I'll second thc alone sucks after using 10 mg marinol at one point. It becomes disorienting and irritability ensues.

I'll be making the purchase tomorrow and updating this week, can't wait!!

@thujone - thank you for the info! I had no idea it could be that simple.

NP! sorry, tacodude, I dunno about the CBG

I cannot believe you can order CBD on amazon legally, the CBD effect seems to be the best part of the high for me, I can't believe they would even differentiate between THC and CBD.
woo I'm out of my greenlight status

Receiving my CBD wax tomorrow in the mail finally!! Ordered it like a week ago I'm assuming cause of Labor Day shit shipping was slower...

Excited to what was said can't wait to report on it!

Just got a CBD tincture. I find it best to use 5-10 mg before smoking is the best way to go where afterwords kills the effect from smoking a bit. While I was hoping it would reduce my heart pounding that did not happen, but tension is definitely reduced and my veins don't bulge from whatever blood pressure/flow is causing it. I have also felt a bit more emotionally connected and grounded although since I have been depressed due to my life situation it really brings out my sadness that I would probably be better off blocking off until I could figure out how to deal with the situation that makes me sad.... Better than being tense wound up and angry though.

Edit: I'll add CBG and CBC, which are both very beneficial compounds one for inter-cranial pressure, glaucoma, etc. while the other is better for general pain relief and inflammation, are both precursors to THC, CBD, etc. so to find them in cannabis it usually is due to a missing gene that leads to the CBG or CBC being produced, but not converted to the more common alkaloids. Basically by the time the plants harvested all the CBG it may be creating is immediately used to create the next alkaloids.... Supposedly industrial hemp contains them both as well as there are CBD extracts that are derived from hemp that are legal to order online. I would be very interested in having one of those extracts lab tested by an analytic company to see exactly what cannabinoids are in it as I suspect these extracts may be high in CBG and CBC too, but they probably are not grown with good quality control and may contain plant nutes and pesticides... Yuk! Plus I don't have $150+ to buy a tincture and send it off to a lab to test unfortunately.

Last edited:
I vaped CBD but didn't feel the full effects of it. I've been looking for an organic vape. I use the CBD oil drops under my tongue and that has helped me MAJORLY! I have anxiety and was on Kolonapin for 10 years. I no longer use it thanks to CBD. I tried to smoke THC but it makes me paranoid and gives me more anxiety. CBD is beneficial, I've wasted so much money on companies that sold crap. I finally found a good place. If you want to try it cbdhemphealing.com and use the promo code ESPCBD for 10% off every time you purchase. I use the 24 % oil. which is considered the weakest. But it rids my anxiety! The CBD 100 is for people who may have more stresses in life and pain. And the CBD 200 is for people who have seizures, major pain and illnesses. If you just have anxiety, you may want to try the CBD 24%. I take 5 drops in the day and 3 drops at night. It's amazing stuff and saved my ass. Good luck! Chinhee

I take CBD daily it's a great antidepressant and anxiolytic and does wonders for my chronic headaches. It has no psychoactive effect though, and I feel it is more beneficial when paired with an equal amount of THC. As stated above, whole plant extracts with the other cannabinoids and terpenes present are generally better too. Interestingly enough, I don't (or at least no longer) feel any medical benefits from THC alone.

By the way, although indica strains tend to have more CBD than sativas, generally almost all modern cannabis strains contain very little CBD compared to THC. Sativas will have 10-20% THC and sometimes almost no CBD, indicas may contain the same amount of THC and maybe 0.5-2.5% CBD. It's not really enough to feel the benefits of the combo still, you need to seek out specially bred 'CBD rich' strains (4% CBD or more) such as those by CBD crew, or take CBD extracts alongside using normal high THC cannabis.

Last edited:
I vaped CBD but didn't feel the full effects of it. I've been looking for an organic vape...

If you're still looking for an organic product that doesn't have carriers or propylene glycol, check out Vape Bright. It doesn't give you a big vape cloud, since it doesn't use PG, but it delivers 2mg of CBD per inhale.

Hey guys, so I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I have a friend that offered me some "shatter". It's 100% MJ but it's like a thick paste or some shit.. It smokes amazing and it definitely pure MJ but I'm not sure if it's the same as this CDB oil. It was the consistency of beeswax or maybe soft taffy candy but very green and makes everyone cough like a bitch! I don't THINK it's hash, but it might be... does that sound like CBD??

If it gets you high it's not CBD.

Shatter is a type of extract/dab/concentrate.

Has anyone found a CBD product on it's own actually helps them?

I've heard only bad things about hemp CBD products so I'm curious. Especially alone. Seems to be only acceptable when mixed with real cannabis.

CBD products have helped me tremendously for pain, insomnia and anxiety. My son and next door neighbor are also big fans. I have no adverse side effects, nor have I heard any.

^and you use only CBD made from hemp? No THC added?

Do you know if the hemp is US-grown or internationally-sourced?

What do you mean by bad things?

Everything from tests showing heavy metal content to stomach problems. Generally from internationally-sourced hemp products (which is everything that doesn't clearly say "Grown in USA" or more specifically "Grown in Colorado"). I've heard of children with seizure disorders doing worse with international hemp as well. The American stuff just hasn't been around that long which is why I'm asking.

I've also heard more positive things about the CBD isolate than from CBD oil. The isolate would be a clear crystal/powder (looks kinda like meth), and has ALL impurities taken out.

Salutations Felonious Monk,

...only CBD made from hemp? No THC added?

Interesting subject, i've wanted to vape High-CBDs for a long time. The little amount i got and the consumption machine i used merely sufficed to provide a fair glimpse on what sort of benefit could be gained on the long run, once integrated into a long-term proven habit. Although in principle i'd wish CBD-only products could be made conveniently accessible to the masses (e.g. including at Walmart's drug store since it's not supposed to be psycho-active in itself! Right?...), m'well i'm still thinking i should have mine wixed with THC, terpenes and whatnot just the way nature has always provided - until the bigot $elf-$erving anti-cannabic prohibitioni$ts took over in successive waves, decade after decade to travesty our public ressources until we finally managed to have a man killed by police over "weed" in Canada, after only 5 months of Trudeau's "legaleezation" reform...

Ah, and the world was watching at UNGASS 2016, apparently!! Yet i don't think our representative Hilary Geller ever even mentioned any CBD-related exception last spring, nonetheless. So, this is all confusing because maybe it's legal in 50 states but here in Canada i'm not ready to conclude our perspectives can compare. Consequently i'd find appropriate to put a finger on border$ as that may compound into my next comments.

The isolate would be a clear crystal/powder (looks kinda like meth), and has ALL impurities taken out.

No, actually i'm afraid the most TOXIC "impurity" of them all has remained perfectly intact in every single sample hitting the market so far: MERCANTILE PROFIT MOTIVATION! M'well, i mean lets finally stop actively generating more "rarity" than needs to be, in the name of children! For example by totally removing cannabis from all North-American ban lists and then eventually the quality shall improve auto-magically i figure... But then it goes "complicated", as a result of inter-state and international borders, the need to avoid "sin-inducing" (THC) content and so on...

8)

To addres this huge problem we need to be heard next time the United Nations gather to discuss related international treaties in 2019, thinking it's most probable that our respective governments aren't going/willing to simply undo all of the wrong-doing which originates from as far as the Victorian era in my province, more precisely in Québec where "Indian Hemp" was added to the "Poison" list in 1885 besides arsenic and cyanure, etc. Equally lost among other very different substances involving significantly different "Public Health" issues, such as cocaine, opium and some other opioïds i gather. With the exception of LSD which i'd rather classify closer to cannabis than the rest (not on a poison list in any case). Then of course prohibitionists will disagree like there's no tomorrow and insist to refer to cannabis as vulgar "mari-caca" for "stoners", à la MiniPET on traditional media, wearing glamour boxer gloves... Etc.

Today it's still on a "Schedule" (where it's not even supposed to be) and hence prohibition still generating revenues out of nothingness, essentially: they stole something from us in days when society was particularily exposed/vulnerable and now a 30 g bottle of CBD oil will sell with ludicrous price-tags, especially if one considers this should never come any more expensive than ordinary cooking oil found at a local grocery store.

But this is planet Itnoc where our "elite" behaves most strangely when it comes to "saving" children, in a world of madness where it was even found necessary to define a list of 200 pest-control chemical products for registered/approved "marihuana" cultivators, whatever, in a state south of the border only a few years ago as i recall. Etc.

The result? I'd expect twi$ted socio-toxic dynamic$ leading to low-quality medication that even targets children, not to mention their parent's wallet. So, really, if *ZERO* impurities are to be found then i'll favour self-cultivation "bio" for starters, e.g. with pest control performed by free natural predatory insects, etc. With no artificial/addictive drive for profit embeded by force via the abusive laws of a predatory government... Etc., etc.

Briefly put, mercantile profit motivation may very well happen to be the supreme form of toxic impurity found in CBDs these days: it's literally nothing but thin air, causes all sorts of health-threatening drifts and benefits the consumer in no way while it co$ts a bunch to please "legaleeze" parasites.

Good day, have fun!!

Yes. I have used 99% CBD crystals and put them in e-liquid. It's handy and all that but not worth the money.

Recently my partner and I used a large dose of CBD rectally in combination with rectal mdma.
We haven't had such an enjoyable roll in years.

^ I have to say, I recently combined 25-50mg of CBD (oral) with MDMA, LSD, psilocybin and DMT (seperately). The experiences were much more calming and had much less 'turbulence' than normal

I recently got some Harlequin weed, which is 6-7% THC but 20%+ CBD. Decided to go for that as I'd had some awful anxiety/panic attacks triggered by some weed that was 25% THC and negligible CBD, and I have to say, it's soooo much better for anxiety. I still felt a bit of unease as I could feel the THC taking effect but unlike previous weeds there was a lovely blanket of calm accompanying it. Overall a highly enjoyable experience and I would definitely recommend anyone having trouble with weed-related anxiety to look at CBD as a solution.

Salutations,

There's some "news" relative to CBDs in Canada recently, but look who's carrying those "good news" to the voting populace exactly:

SRC - Légalisation de la marijuana: des experts américains mettent en garde le Canada (2016-Oct-26)

[ http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles...ericains.shtml ]

« Clairement pour moi, de changer le statut légal du cannabis sans prendre en considération les données scientifiques qu'on a, pis sans mettre en place des politiques de santé publique qui sont extrêmement solides, euh... à mon avis c'est d'faire fausse route et c'est d'faire une grave erreur. »

To make things short he's going to oppose removal of cannabis from the "schedule", meaning it will stay above Ritalin, just after Opium and Heroïn, while alcohol and tobaco ain't even at the bottom of that schedule i believe.

Now lets see older news that really matter:

CHUM: Lancement d’un essai clinique novateur pour traiter la dépendance à la cocaïne (2016-Aug-23)

[ http://crchum.chumontreal.qc.ca/nouv...nce-la-cocaine ]

« Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad , médecin-psychiatre et chercheur au CHUM, dirige un essai clinique de phase II pour évaluer si un médicament à base de cannabidiol (CBD) peut aider à traiter cette forme de toxicomanie. »

So the guy who's going to work on CBDs once wrote some "scientific study" of 120 previous "scientific studies" in behalf of Big Pharma, as i recall:

CHUM: Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad gagnant du Programme d’excellence en recherche en psychiatrie (2014-Mai-9)
[ http://www.chumontreal.qc.ca/le-dr-...amme-d-excellence-en-recherche-en-psychiatrie ]

« Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad, psychiatre à l’unité des toxicomanies du CHUM et chercheur au CRCHUM, a reçu une subvention de près de 100 000 $ à titre de gagnant du Programme d’excellence en recherche en psychiatrie de Pfizer 2013. »

English:

Dr. Didier Jutras-Aswad winner of excellence program in psychiatric research

« The doctor Didier Jutras-Aswad, psychiatrist at CHUM's toxicomaniac unit and researcher at CRCHUM has received approximately 100000 $ in subsides as winner of an excellence program in psychiatric research by Pfizer in 2013. »

M'well i figure this represents part of Trudeau's promised "science"...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited: