• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Taipei, Taiwan

brazzy03

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! I'very been using this forum for a long time for research, but I've now decided to join and contribute. I don't think there are any members in Taiwan, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

By the way I'm American, just came to Taiwan for work.

Welcome to Bluelight! :)

What's life over in Taiwan like? How long have you been in Taiwan? Do you miss the states?

Taiwan is a really cool place. Teaching English pays very well in comparison with the cost of living. There is a decent nightlife scene and the girls are super attractive. I love Chinese food so I'm basically in heaven there. It's extremely safe as well. However, it rains a lot. And besides reefer madness, my Boston terrier can only find party supplies from ice addicted homosexuals here.

Welcome to Bluelight brazzy :)

What made you want to move over there? Just something different? I laughed at your Boston terrier joke but around other parts of the site just make sure you say what you can get, we have a strict "SWIM" policy which also covers "oh yeah my ostrich" you know what I mean? Yeah just had to say, good vibes intended don't think wrong of it :)

Need any help around the site don't be afraid to send me a message!

Welcome!!!
So what's the drug scene like over in Taiwan? What's availible OTC in the pharmacies over there?
Must be wicked cool over there bro!

Taiwan is a really cool place. Teaching English pays very well in comparison with the cost of living. There is a decent nightlife scene and the girls are super attractive. I love Chinese food so I'm basically in heaven there. It's extremely safe as well. However, it rains a lot. And besides reefer madness, my Boston terrier can only find party supplies from ice addicted homosexuals here.
This sounds like my idea of heaven except I'm also a pothead so I would be really upset

But really you're posting me laugh out loud

Otc, any variation of xanax and ed medicine.
That's so amazing I wish I was over there

National health insurance covered by all employers. no prices usd copay for each doctor visit including all prescription meds. This includes dentist, optometrist, etc. I used to get 30 clonazepam for no prices each month to renew my script.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brazzy im in Taipei from the US for another week and Ive been going to the Pharmacies looking for Xanax cept been turned down at every one. Do you know what Im doing wrong? Did a law just change? Am I in too nice of an area (my familys place is on Ren ai rd Sec. 4. I can speak mandarin and ask them in chinese, but everyone has given me that smile, telling me I need a scrip to get xannies. Did not have a hard time at all in indo or bangkok. Doesnt have to be xanax, just any benzo is good, rather klonopin actually.

See a doc, tell them u need klonopin and like magic they will put some in your hand. See a doc.