Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know I shouldn't have sent the money. My own fault. That is one of my flaws that I am usually too trusting. I have this rule that I go by. That is trust a person to as honest as I am until they give me a reason not to. It has bitten me in the ass more than once but it has also helped me gain trust from people. I tend to keep my addiction in somewhat of a check these days and never let myself become untrustworthy. If I say I'm gonna do something I'm gonna damn well do it. Oh well. Money is always gonna come my way. I can always find money. Not to say I'm rich by any means. I just have a pretty good career in the tool and die trade

Last edited:
And I never sent any more money to him. He said he was gonna next day some shit but after I said he won't get payment until I get the tracking is when he stopped responding. Dude had me worried the package got picked off by them 5-0's. Had me worried like whoa. Douche! He told me in vivid detail what they were gonna be in and where to look. Sounded totally legit. I guess I shouldn't be as trusting with people. But yeah chink, I would be pissed too if I paid for dope and get norcos instead. You might as well not even send me anything. I want dope for a reason fool

^^^I'm usually the same way SS1. To me, it takes a lot more effort to be on guard against "fuckery". But once a person fucks me that pretty much seals the deal. That person can't be trusted. I don't need "friends" that I have to watch. That's not a definition of a friend. Yeah, I have been burned a few times but like you said, has strenghtened the bond on a few occasions.
Chink, sorry to hear that shit.

I've got a random question for you all. I see you guys often refer to Chicago as 'chitown' and was wondering if it's pronounced 'chee-town' or 'chy-town' just out of curiosity. Oh and is that used to refer to Chicago in general or a specific part of the city?

real talk: no one from chicago calls it chi-town. thats something people who arent from here say

Chinky, Montana is my favorite rapper coming out of Chicago too... He goes hard.

- best dope song from Chicago

The green $ switched to batman bags. The batman are fat af, good rush, and got legs. It's that fire, for real, kill bill

Be safe guys

"Shy-town"chiraq, the field gangbang city.
Thanks for answering my question, and yea I guess I should have written in 'shy' rather than 'chy' but you obviously got what I meant.

So what do you think about the post I quoted below?

real talk: no one from chicago calls it chi-town. thats something people who arent from here say

That's funny considering the username of the person above you I quoted.

Got 2 grams of some fantastic raw today. Ooooo wee! Great googly moogly. It was one solid boulder. When I got it, it had already been put in a corner bag. I put it in my shirt pocket and could smell the shit through the bag all the way home. God damn I say god damn. I weighed it on my scale before I did a coffee colored shot and that bitch said 2.2 grams. Hell yes! Who needs mail order cut bags when you have the raw dog right down yonder

Last edited:
@SS1 I always thought raw didn't really have a smell? I remember getting raw back in the day and don't really remember it having a smell. It was some of my first times doing/buying dope, so maybe I just don't remember or something.

This did. I have had shit that didn't smell at all and some that was real stinky. I don't really know what makes it smell/not smell though. Maybe how fresh it is??? Its got a Tanish color to it. Not very dark but once put in water, turns the water a nice amber brown color. Most of the raw I have had since the spring at least has been a darker color. More of a grey/light brown. The shit I got today though suits my fancy just fine.

Thanks for answering my question, and yea I guess I should have written in 'shy' rather than 'chy' but you obviously got what I meant.

So what do you think about the post I quoted below?

That's funny considering the username of the person above you I quoted.

What do I think?
Anyone can make any username they want so I dont think that is any connection to anything.

Generally speaking those of us who were born and raised in Chicago proper dont really use that phrase. Just something ive noticed.
Its neither here nor there...
I didnt single out any other members..not causing static.
But yeah usernames on a drug board are no indication of anything

EnVee

Speaking of usernames, is this the same NV as before, only NV2? or someone different altogether?

I have to sorta agree - I don't say chi-town, none of my friends or people I grew up with do, but it's certainly out there in the world, and in the media/advertising world.
It also seems to have some hold in the rap game, although that's all about words anyways.

but I'm also guessing I'm older than the average member here, and I'm going out on a limb, but I live in/grew up in the city, north side, and i also think it has something to do with geography/generations/ethnicity.

it's just slang, and different people/generations use different slang. we called heroin dope or smack when i grew up. it seems there's all kinds of different slang used for H now, and dope means something different based on who/where/what/etc.

i mean, I certainly know what chi-town refers to, but I don't think I've ever used it, and to tell the truth i can't say with any certainty the first time I was ever aware of it.

Yeah buddy its me.
Forgot my fake account I registered with.......

Still here.
Was doing really well and then went on a bender ...

Glad to see your still grinding it out.
Be safe
EnVee x 2

I was thinking itchy, why would you think that raw wouldn't have a smell? People claim that good dope has a strong vinegar smell right? So if you get bad bags with no smell the is the dope shitty? In my experience, dope that doesn't have much of a smell usually isn't as good. So what is the smell in good cut dope? The fucking cut???? But I have had raw that smells like a damn foot before and it was great. I usually always do a smell check on my dope after I buy it. I don't really know why but if the dope doesn't have a strong smell I would put money on it that the shit isn't that good. Just sayin. All drugs have a smell. Pharmaceutical and illegal drugs. I have never known raw to not have a smell. Just some may be stronger smelling than others. I'm glad that shit that smelled like a foot wasn't around very long. Must have been what it was packaged up with when it was smuggled into the United States

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.