Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Rules:

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-No stamp discussion (I guess in chicago that really just means don't get into details about which foils or folds are the best etc...)
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too. If you're not familiar with them I suggest you read them...

Play nice

Old one can be found here.

Last edited:
(Convo carried over from the last thread...)

I was so high last night I was having fun playing with my dope, lol. (see pic below) I have to agree with itchyscratchy on this one, nothing at all seems to bother me when I'm high. I get along with everybody, including people I despise at work like the suck ass mother fuckers that think sucking the bosses dick, metaphorically speaking, is somehow a good idea when all it does is piss the rest of the crew off. But anyways, yeah I'm probably a nicer person in general when I'm high.
Hey itchy, haven't seen you around in a while, are you playing for Team Shitfaced? LOL
Well, I have the rest of the week off work due to a fractured elbow caused by my dumb ass falling off my crane....sooooo, I'm gonna get high as a kite, eat a huge breakfast, get a little more high and go float around in my pool. I turned the heater on last night and nodded out so when I got up this morning the water was 94°, so I turned it off and by the time I'm done eating it should be just about 80°-85°, perfect for a chilly morning.
Peace out y'all,
Itchy...

NSFW:

Damn, were you just showing off all your dope or do you really blow lines that big? Fuck man those almost look like big fat lines of coke
I mean I know they cut that shit with a lot of dorm out there but holy shit if you even did one line that big of the powder we get around here you'd be dead. Not to mention that's way more than comes in a bundle.

edit: Also if you're gonna post a big picture like that please put it in NSFW tags (that goes to anyone). Not because of the content but large files A take up more space and B are harder to load for people with slower connection speeds. The tags have been common practice on BL for a long time. Thanks

Last edited:
Excellent title, Chinky came back just in time for the new thread. Is he the first person to have a thread named after'em?
@ itchyscratchy, lol, wasn't bragging, I was just really high and being stupid. Also, didn't Jim Morrison die in a bath tub? Either way I'm being careful, I'm just floating around in a mini life raft replica. It's so comfortable. I could sleep in this thing.
You're more than welcome to come float around, I got another one of these.

I was thinking the same thing. Those are some fuckin lines man.

Hah, no. Many people's names have ended up in thread titles at some point or other

(Convo carried over from the last thread...)

Damn, were you just showing off all your dope or do you really blow lines that big? Fuck man those almost look like big fat lines of coke
I mean I know they cut that shit with a lot of dorm out there but holy shit if you even did one line that big of the powder we get around you'd be dead. Not to mention that's way more than comes in a bundle.

edit: Also if you're gonna post a big picture like that please put it in NSFW tags (that goes to anyone). Not because of the content but large files A take up more space and B are harder to load for people with slower connection speeds. The tags have been common practice on BL for a long time. Thanks

LOL, didn't you see my pics a few pages back in the last thread? That's one saw buck dumped out there, I just made it into 3 lines. I used to do it all in one big line but a friend pointed out to me that doing big lines causes you to swallow a lot of the dope therefore wasting a good amount of it. And he was absolutely right, when I make it into a few smaller lines and wait a couple minutes between each one, it allows more of the dope to absorb into the mucus membranes and barely any dope goes to the back of my throat and gets swallowed, and I do get a lot higher. But yeah, that is one sawbuck and it's honestly not a whole lot of cut. It's actually really good dope. I recently hooked up a buddy of mine cuz his guys stuff was getting worse and worse and he said his guy was charging him for the same size bags as dubs.

Edit: in response to pic size.

I do all my posting from the mobile site on my phone. Up until a couple weeks ago, I had never posted a photo before,so I downloaded an app called photo bucket. If there is a different way like those NSFW tags you mentioned, I'd be happy to do it that way but I have no idea what that is or how to do it, so if you could private message me with instructions on how to make one of those NSFW tags, from my phone if that's possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Later Homies!

Last edited:
If you have to do lines that large there HAS to be a lot of cut. If I did 3 lines of dope I bought in the northeast that were that big it would kill me, unless it was all cut. That would be hundreds of dollars worth of dope, not just what a sawbuck goes for. When I do lines I make them about as long as that razor blade. Shit, that's gotta be close to a gram of powder laid out there

that's why I stopped buying mix bags..all that dorm led to asthma, im talkin bad asthma sometimes to the point there I couldn't even walk up the stairs cause I couldn't atch my breath

once I stopped though it went away

also my nose would get soo clogged it was stupid, im talkin I would have to dump out all the dope I planne to do and try to do it all at once cause if I didn't my nose would just close itself up and I couldn't get nothing else in

Yah, I was gunna say wow those are some big lines per one sawbuck. I must be getting ripped off lol. Looks like a good 3-4 sawbucks of my usual there. Even looking at your last posts about the money bag I was drooling jealous, but honestly I should never have to do that much to get good and if I do my tolerance is way to high, or the product is weak. Plus who wants to put all that in there nose or arm anyway? I'd rather have more potent product and not have to snort shoot three sawbucks which like like 3 grams of your product just to get good. Either way looks like you got the golden ticket mister! ;) or did the golden ticket get you??

If you have to do lines that large there HAS to be a lot of cut. If I did 3 lines of dope I bought in the northeast that were that big it would kill me, unless it was all cut. That would be hundreds of dollars worth of dope, not just what a sawbuck goes for. When I do lines I make them about as long as that razor blade. Shit, that's gotta be close to a gram of powder laid out there

My bad, I just went back and looked at the pic and that one is actually 2 sawbucks. I thought I posted the one before I dumped out the second bag. But either way, Chicago does have more cut in the bags compared to the East/ East coast. The powder from one bag usually weighs about 0.4 And you can't tell in the photo, but those lines are flat, thats why they look so wide. When I make my lines I take the razor blade and chop the lines from side to side to thin the dope out. Also, I don't do all 3 of those all at once. I just set them up for the night so I don't have to bust all my stuff out everytime I wanna rail one. Those 3 lines lasted me from 8pm last night and I did the last about 3am this morning. I was off work today so I stayed up all night getting high nodding out, getting up, eat a klondike bar, blast another line, nod out..... So on and so on, lol.

Edit: I'll post the pic of the 3 lines from before I dumped the second bag when I figure out how to do the NSFW tag thing. But if you got to the last thread about 3 or 4 pages from the end, you can see how much actually comes out of a single bag and there's also the pics from the "money bag" that my PC puts in every so many jabs. You can also see the color of the product better cuz it's on a white background. I could never do 2 bags of this stuff at once. I used to when my tolerance was through the roof before I got locked up in January, when I was doing 2 jabs a day give or take a couple bags. But now 1 bag and I'm drooling for a few hours.

Last edited:
Yeah GT, those do look like some fatty coke rails bro. ... You floating pantoon, replica raft, bastard!... I'm with RecklessWOT bro, those lines would probably warrant a fucking trip to Swedish Covenant.(a hospital close to the spot) I remember one time, I was doing some shit that(out of the same batch) was so weak, (that you could almost call it bunk) so naturaly, I kept making fatter and fatter lines. On like the third or forth saw, I did a rail and passed the fuck out... A buddy had to teach me how to walk...Good to know who your friends are.
Thanks for the offer, pool souds excellent man...(luckey bastard) If it was only warmer out...
Later bro.

Last edited:
Yeah GT, those do look like some fatty coke rails bro. ... You floating pantoon, replica raft, bastard!... I'm with RecklessWOT bro, those lines would probably warrant a fucking trip to Swedish Covenant.(a hospital close to the spot) I remember one time, I was doing some shit that(out of the same batch) was so weak, (that you could almost call it bunk) so naturaly, I kept making fatter and fatter lines. On like the third or forth saw, I did a rail and passed the fuck out... A buddy had to teach me how to walk...Good to know who your friends are.
Thanks for the offer, pool souds excellent man...(luckey bastard) If it was only warmer out...
Later bro.

The temp outside don't matter when the water is 80°+. LOL. It's not even a pool right now, it's a big hot tub.

Haha. Yeah a while back a couple years ago which was the last time i was up there actually i had close to a jab and dumped them all out into a pile. My wife who has never fucked with dope got off work early and saw the enormous mound of awsomeness. She thought i was a big baller!! She just stood there stunned speachless. Not in a good speachless way though. I had to convince her not to take it all and dump it down the shitter. They were the clear green bags from ferdinand i think

Edit: in response to pic size.

I do all my posting from the mobile site on my phone. Up until a couple weeks ago, I had never posted a photo before,so I downloaded an app called photo bucket. If there is a different way like those NSFW tags you mentioned, I'd be happy to do it that way but I have no idea what that is or how to do it, so if you could private message me with instructions on how to make one of those NSFW tags, from my phone if that's possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Later Homies!

All you have to do to make something NSFW like that is to make brackets for it the same way you make IMG or URL or QUOTE tags. Simply put ["NSFW"] before what you want to have hidden in the box, and then at the end you need to close one out with ["/NSFW"] but don't include the quotation marks. I simply put them in there so it wouldn't actually work this time, cause if I did it would hide everything between the two but I wanted you to actually be able to see the tags. So it would really look like [/NSFW].

So, I jinxed myself yesterday when I said that the heavy d spot wasn't that hot. Today when I went down there I saw 3 police SUVs blocking off the street. It was unfortunate to say the least! I went by the dollar sign spot and there was nobody out there so I returned back to the area where the Heavy D bags were. I parked about a block southwest and bailed out on foot. The cops were still at the Heavy D talking to people and another SUV pulled up into this gas station where the black tape/orange basketball bags were a few weeks ago. I bought a couple loose squares and eventually made it to somebody who said they had black tapes. I figured it would be the basketball bags but it wasn't, just regular bags with a black and white tape on the top of them. The bags are taped the same way as the basketball bags were taped and I think they are being sold by the same crew because they were at the same spot. Reminds me of this other spot near P/L last december that had different bags every day only the bags always had the same fire dope that gave the best rush ever.

I found some pictures of some other dope pick ups and some rock pick ups and figured I'd share them, since everybody loves pictures.

Heres the black/white tapes I copped today [one of them looked like a nick but had just as much dope in it as the sawbucks]:
NSFW:
fK87lol.jpg

Heres some dope I copped 2 weeks ago [the green bag is from right off the eway and wasn't that great but I wanted to try something new]:
NSFW:
XGyri5h.jpg

Heres some crack rocks:
NSFW:
8bzddUj.jpg

DHRuWas.jpg

DxVJo4b.jpg

ukwyrqM.jpg

AbtoFxH.jpg

Team nod ASSEMBLE!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I'm not big on rocks but I decided to grab a few for a special occasion.

Last edited:
Haha. Yeah a while back a couple years ago which was the last time i was up there actually i had close to a jab and dumped them all out into a pile. My wife who has never fucked with dope got off work early and saw the enormous mound of awsomeness. She thought i was a big baller!! She just stood there stunned speachless. Not in a good speachless way though. I had to convince her not to take it all and dump it down the shitter. They were the clear green bags from ferdinand i think

Damn man, I remember those clear green bags. They were so fucking fire. I had a dude that would meet me in maywood (which is a 5 minute drive from my house) to deliver those as long as I was buying 2 or more jabs, which I always did anyways. I met him at a gas station on a street named after a town close by (lol) and he gave me 4 for free with his number. I bought from him for a few months and then they switched to blue clear bags and the dope turned to complete garbage.

Last edited:
Goodtymes... be careful what you post here. I'm not a mod, admin, or snitch... but I think the rules state that you can't post locations. "I met him at a gas station on XXXXXXXXXX" probably breaks that rule.

yeah but theres only I dunno 50gas stations or so on that stretch of road...its not that specific

@ NewPhone- Good call, I didn't really think about it that way but you're probably right. I just figured it's such a long street with probably 100 gas stations and I didn't name an intersection or anything. I'll edit just in case mod wants drama over a street name. No offense mods! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.