Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not the first person to come up with that idea. There used to be stamp/quality discussion threads but they were closed down by staff years ago for many reasons. I see that you already started a thread, it has been closed. I know you're fairly new around here but please familiarize yourself with the rules a little bit

@NSB. I'm not even on your lawn pops!! Go back in your house! LOL! You still a pimp in my book dude even with those aformentioned things. I fall asleep in movie theatres(with that loud shit[you tell me who's old])Pimpin is a state of mind. lol! That "dope shit" is always gonna be here, glad to hear you are staying strong man. You have some pretty awesome reasons to do so.
Anyway, keep your pimp cane strong.lol.
Later bro.
@Nosejams. "Bag report"? I think that would be completely a waste of time considering bags vary from tip to tip, day to day. For instance, you cold pick up Batman on one block walk a couple of blocks get Batman again and it's a completely different batch. I've had that experience a number of times.
@RecklessWOT. Regulatin like a boss... lol

Last edited:
So I'm deleting this just because of the fact that I've got an open case. I fucked up and gotta face the consequences. I'm not too worried about it but I don't think I'll be able to get everything dropped.

Last edited:
Something very similar happened to me in 2009. I had been drinking and was following my wife on my way home in my 64 Chevy impala but stopped off to a bar parking lot to get high. I did half of a camouflage tape bag and was cool at first. I made it about ten blocks and apparently blacked out. Some how I ended up in a gas station parking lot car running, in gear, foot on the brake and od'ed. Oh and also a cop banging on the roof of my impala trying to wake me up. I woke up after a couple minutes he said. Needless to say, I got taken in for dui and posession of rig. My mom had to come bail me out of the McLean county jail (bloomington, il) at 4am. At the time I had 4 felony convictions on my record and ended up with 2 years probation. It was my second dui. You may or may not get probation dude. It really all depends on how quick you get your shit together. You will defiantly have to get a dui evaluation and do some classes. Most likely 75 hours since your dui is for heroin. What ever you do, don't get caught driving on a suspended license!!!! It is now a felony if you get caught driving on a suspended if it got suspended for dui. Belive me I know. That's where my 5th felony conviction came from. I know this all sounds shitty but I'm just telling you what to expect. But with you not having any type of record you will probably fair out pretty good. The fact that your father is an attorney won't hurt you either. Keep your head up dude. You will be ok

Last edited:
How fortunate and convenient it must be to be a dopefiend with a safetynet in the the shape of mom/dad, this, that, the other... Shit, if I had parents taking care of all my problems, I'd be fucking up all over the place too. Why even be responsible for your actions. Don't mean to sound harsh but I don't think people realize how it sounds, when people mention their parents, at the first bump in the road, which is eventually bound to happen in this line of work. Consequences run hand in hand with this shit. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Save your parents time, money and heartache and be responsible for your addiction/actions like a man and quit having them bail you out everytime you fuck up...
Or quit doing shit that's going to require assistance to get yourself out of.
Grow up. Bottom line.
Sorry for the rant but parents being mentioned in the same "I fucked up" paragraph just get redundant after a while.

Last edited:
The west side is hot as hell. Be careful ladies and gentlemen..... I saw 2 people at 2 different spots being put in the back of a squad car.... I hate coming out here...

[My mom bailed me out with my money. My wife would have been happy to come bail me out but she already sent the babysitter home. She had no idea that anything had happened. She took one car and i took my impala. That is why my mom came to bail me out. I dont get charity from anyone but me. Im not saying i have never been helped out by my family but i rely on myself for the most part. If that message wasnt intended for me then im sorry but that is how it came off. But i get what you are saying about a "trust fund baby" but i am in no way judging any one. It isnt my place to. Non of us are any better than any one else on this site. Hell, we are all on here because we do heroin. In reality its kinda sad. But if we have a family that gives enough of a shit to bail us out of jail then we should thank the good lord that we have such a family. They obviously see something in us that we dont. Just my two pennies worth. QUOTE=itchyscratchy;12545060]How fortunate and convenient it must be to be a dopefiend with a safetynet in the the shape of mom/dad, this, that, the other... Shit, if I had parents taking care of all my problems, I'd be fucking up all over the place too. Why even be responsible for your actions. Don't mean to sound harsh but I don't think people realize how it sounds, when people mention their parents, at the first bump in the road, which is eventually bound to happen in this line of work. Consequences run hand in hand with this shit. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Save your parents time, money and heartache and be responsible for your addiction/actions like a man and quit having them bail you out everytime you fuck up...
Or quit doing shit that's going to require assistance to get yourself out of.
Grow up. Bottom line.
Sorry for the rant but parents being mentioned in the same "I fucked up" paragraph just get redundant after a while.[/QUOTE]

Itchy.. I'm assuming that was directed at me. Not sure if u read the post but like I said that was my first offense so likewise that would be the first time my parents have had to bail me out. And I realize how fortunate I am... You gotta understand the type of person my dad is though. He is a criminal defense attorney and he likes to help people. Hell, he's gone to court for like all of my friends.

Also, I'm definitely not a trust fund baby or anything. And I'm pretty sure me, shootersince01, and chinky have all recently posted about our folks helping us out a little bit. I don't judge people lest I be judged myself. My parents aren't very big 'enablers' or anything, but they haven't completely turned their back on me yet. That will probably happen soon though if I don't get my shit together.

Oh, the blue devils spot seems to have new bags today. They are happy face bags or something. I only grabbed one but I will post a picture of it later.

Last edited:
They were white. Looks like they were going after customers today. I almost never shop at a spot these days unless I'm at a friends house who happens to live close to a spot. (Over the years I've made some pretty good friends on the west side) which gives me a reason to be there, but doesn't deter them from fucking with me. I got busted back in April. My case ended up being dropped but it was a healthy reminder that my world can be snatched right out from under me. I hadn't gotten arrested since 1999 so I haven't really worried about it. But they were swarming the spots from far west side all the way to humboldt park

I'm not pointing any fingers at anybody. I'm merely bringing attention to the redundant fact that "getting caught up in some bullshit" automatically brings about the circumstances of parents helping people get out of it. Let me remind people that this "dope [game]", carries with it some very adult situations and cosequences that a lot of us seem to drop on our parents lap as soon as nitty becomes gritty. NewPhone, you stated: " me, shootersince01, and chinky have all recently posted about our folks helping us out a little bit." ...Just the fact that you are aware of that, signifies that you know what I'm talking about. This is a grown up "game" that your parents are not a willing participant in.
Sorry to hear about your DUI by the way. I just had one 3 years ago. You know what I had to do? Sell my property, sell my car, sell my house because I have a CDL and could not drive for a year and declare bankrupcy(just went to court last week) those were my cosequences for my irresponsibility. That's why it kind of pisses me off a little to be honest, when people want to play but leave the bill for their folks to pay. Parents aren't obligated to pay for addicts consequences.
It just gets old hearing about Ps flipping bills for addicts bullshit and hearing mommy this and daddy that. If you can't take full responsibility for your own actions, don't get into shit where you know that if you fuck up, Ps are gonna be there to pick up the pieces. In a way it just makes that person seem lowly.
I'm not just throwing stones in glass houses either. I've been on my own since 16, finished HS, lived in Rogers Park woke up at 4 AM to be at a job in Niles by 6AM and on it went...I wouldn't dare to ask my parents for help for my fuck ups, not because I couldn't, because I know it's not their responsibility.
I'm just saying it gets old...

shit im grateful..

my uncle is now calling tryin to get me to come back and take care of his house while he goes to jail and wants to put me back as the sole beneficiary of his will which he already did, they changed it and now put me back...motherfucker put me in jail and wouldn't even answer my calls from jail, that I was payin for and now that im out acts like nothing happened

northsideboy:
Bill Clinton? Did my first bag in 1988 or 1989. Does that qualify? I lived on the east coast so maybe this doesn't count for the Chicago thread, but I was buying bags in the LES when David Dinkins was the mayor of NYC. You think Chicago was crazy in the 90's?

In my dreams I'm living in A-City in the late 80s (with an unlimited amount of money, since it's a dream and all). When I moved to NYC in 2005 there was a giant Village Voice billboard on Bowery and Delancey that said "Where have all the junkies gone?" Indeed.

I think my Bill Clinton reference meant more that I miss how un-crazy I remember the 90s being in Chicago, at least for me and the relatively easy time I had in Rogers Park with my connects + the quality was terrific.

northsideboy:

In my dreams I'm living in A-City in the late 80s (with an unlimited amount of money, since it's a dream and all). When I moved to NYC in 2005 there was a giant Village Voice billboard on Bowery and Delancey that said "Where have all the junkies gone?" Indeed.

I think my Bill Clinton reference meant more that I miss how un-crazy I remember the 90s being in Chicago, at least for me and the relatively easy time I had in Rogers Park with my connects + the quality was terrific.
it's because everyone in the city was so infatuated with Michael Jordan and the bulls winning championships that nothing else mattered in the 90s. I wish I could go to a bulls game man. I mean I 90s bulls game. I used to go to them all the time

it's because everyone in the city was so infatuated with Michael Jordan and the bulls winning championships that nothing else mattered in the 90s. I wish I could go to a bulls game man. I mean I 90s bulls game. I used to go to them all the time
We were doing construction on this ladies house on the gold coast and she had season passes that she couldn't use that night and gave me a pair. It was a Bulls/Hornets game and the seats were so close I felt like royalty!! Ahhh...The nineties...used to get fucked up and do some fucked up shit. For me all the goodness ended in 2001. lol

We were doing construction on this ladies house on the gold coast and she had season passes that she couldn't use that night and gave me a pair. It was a Bulls/Hornets game and the seats were so close I felt like royalty!! Ahhh...The nineties...used to get fucked up and do some fucked up shit. For me all the goodness ended in 2001. lol
which game? Was it April of 96? One of two games they lost at home that year? Cause I was there too and also had awesome seats. Had standing room only tickets but sat down in seats in the 4th row right where the bulls came out of the locker room and nobody ever came to kick us out. It was awsome

which game? Was it April of 96? One of two games they lost at home that year? Cause I was there too and also had awesome seats. Had standing room only tickets but sat down in seats in the 4th row right where the bulls came out of the locker room and nobody ever came to kick us out. It was awsome
To tell you the truth man, I don't really remember. I know it was pretty mild outside and I really didn't give a shit about the Bulls, I just wanted to see Jordan play once and since the seats were so close to the court,(and free) I took my girl and felt like a big willie! I have the the stubs somewhere dude...But yeah, it was in the 90s. It was cool...as cool as it could have been. Cooler cause it was in person and not on TV. Sports on TV suck...In my opinion.
It would be a small world(as I'm finding out lately more and more)if it was the same game...Now you are prompting me to dig up the old stubs.lol.

Last edited:
To tell you the truth man, I don't really remember. I know it was pretty mild outside and I really didn't give a shit about the Bulls, I just wanted to see Jordan play once and since the seats were so close to the court,(and free) I took my girl and felt like a big willie! I have the the stubs somewhere dude...But yeah, it was in the 90s. It was cool...as cool as it could have been. Cooler cause it was in person and not on TV. Sports on TV suck...In my opinion.
It would be a small world(as I'm finding out lately more and more)if it was the same game...Now you are prompting me to dig up the old stubs.lol.
haha. You are right about sports being awsome in person bro. I only saw one game at the old Chicago stadium and it was cool. The other games I went to were at the United center and one at the old arena in indianapolis. Man the intensity of the United center was insane! It gives me chills just thinking about it. It was like I knew how special it was to be sitting in the same building as the great jordan. I'm sure I sound like a homo right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.