Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a girl. haha. ? But yeah I had a phone connect in Columbia. I went to a methadone clinic there and the very first day I met a couple that hooked me up with their connect and we always met near the clinic. I'm not sure if you know where Gilbert is, but that's where I was living. It's a super tiny town next to Lexington.

@hustlababy09 . welcome to our super friendly, tiny community...

Last edited:
That's cool Chef. In my experience batman was always pretty flame. Even when it wasn't flame it was good enough to be called good. Haven't run into Batman for a while though. It's like the batman spot keeps shifting around...If it's the spot I'm thinking of.
Peace.

@Chink. Hey what brought you to GA man? Cant't come back to Illini? Or what? Were you locked up in IL? (sorry to hear that BTW).

man my fam moved down here and my OG is just givin me a place to get my feet back on the ground..i got money but its just an opportunity to live rent free, give me a car, and all that good shit...I intend to come back to the city but I figured id try something new when I was clean and can..

my uncle is in jail right now so its not like I can go there, my sister just got married..when I got out I was on a plane a couple hours later and it just seemed like the best option at the time..its alrite down here but it aint home..

Last edited:
@chink^^^ Hey man, opportunity is sometimes weird the way it presents itself...Maybe you should take advantage of it bro...Get your head straight. You know what I mean? The way it sounds like to me is, you can do just that. Home will always be here, homie. You've got people that give a shit about you obviously, so just take a minutes and know the shit is ALWAys gonna be here. Enjoy the Georgia peaches dude, Chi-town shit is always here bro.
Take care man, our thoughts are with you...Evidently...You got a thread named after you.
Peace man.
Chitown Nod Team Assemble...(in Chinks honor) LOL!
Fully Assembled Northern burbs...

Last edited:
[Sorry sister lol. I know where gilbert and lexington are. My parole officers office was in lexington. I used to take route 6 to lexington from my house which was in west columbia. Very close to route 6. QUOTE=hustlababy09;12538760]I'm a girl. haha. ? But yeah I had a phone connect in Columbia. I went to a methadone clinic there and the very first day I met a couple that hooked me up with their connect and we always met near the clinic. I'm not sure if you know where Gilbert is, but that's where I was living. It's a super tiny town next to Lexington.[/QUOTE]

Yeah posting those nsfw pics does not show up on a phone... Otherwise cool to see product. What up chink glad your doing alright!!!

@ShooterSince01..
Typing is a challenge in some cases too... I remind myself of a geriatric, nodding monkey on the keyboard
Where's that Klondike eating, pontoon floating, enjoying life bastard! I like to live vicariously!lol.
NSB What up pimp!!

Last edited:
Arg. Shiver me timbers as I might say as I put on my eye patch. Life is good!
I, consider myself a gentleman of infinite wealth and refined taste, therefore my dear sir...I preffer a finely crafted monacle... Still can't type for shit though...

MeBeingMe - That area was super hot this afternoon! Seemed like the cops were sweeping every spot. Didn't seem like they were rounding everybody up and arresting them, but they certainly weren't fucking with the customers (unless maybe they saw you copping or shooting up, but who knows *sigh). I think they just wanted to interrupt the flow of cash from suburbanites to these dope spots. They seemed like they were just parking up at the spots and sitting there for like 30 minutes to an hour, but I did also see them shaking down the dope boys... "hands on the hot ass hood of my car, bitch!" lol. Oh yeah, and lol @ team nerd[/n]. I am definitely a nerd too! A computer science nerd, that is.

ItchyScratchy - I am LOLing @
The only good thing about my old connect was that he was on time to serve his weak ass small shit.

Also, it is pretty crazy how fast tolerance develops. I mean seriously... I thought my tolerance went up because of the subs I was taking but it definitely was just the dope! Oh yeah, and I'm going to assume Hustlababy knows the rules lol. She's been on these boards for a minute, she registered in 2011. I feel like you've been here a while too, but it hasn't even been a year!

BackInChicago! - Yeah this thread is so much better when you get pics of people's pick ups! I wish more people posted pictures of their dope, whether it comes from the west side or not!! On a side note, are you still lacking connections? You're living on the north side right? Have you been hitting the west side at all? If so, what bags have you been copping? I can't remember if I ever responded to your PM (where you were responding to mine). I'll check that & PM you after this post.

GreenLine - The Blue Devil's are pretty good, I gotta say. I accidently spilled a shot, thank god I was only cooking half a bag to 'test the waters'. I was using short tipped rigs and they kept clogging, and I didn't get new rigs until after I had copped from the Blue Devils & from the Clear Laminated Bags. I ended up shooting a 1 bag shot of the blue devils after I spilled the first shot. I was a little bit pissed, but oh well. I tend to spill shots from time to time and unless I'm broke and it's my last shot I don't really care.
I probably would care if it was like a 2+ bag shot but oh well. One time I had 2 capsules left and all I had was one rig, a 1/2 cc rig with a tip that was 5/16th of an inch long. Those types of needles clog all the time...
Well one time like 4 or 5 years ago mine clogged and I was trying to push the plunger down as hard as possible. I couldn't get it to move at all! Then I applied a shitload of pretty and the entire tip of the needle, including the plastic that holds it, just completely projectile shot across the room & the dope was completely lost.
These days when/if a needle clogs I simply take the tip off and see if that unclogs it. If that doesn't work I hold it over a cooker and slowly pull the plunger out, then 'knock' the side of it so that all the water in it gets into the cooker again. There's usually a little bit of dope left in the cooker so what I do is take another needle and squirt some water into the rig that still has a little dope in it, and the dope that is left in the rig usually drips back into the cooker.

DesperateMoses - Hmm.. I wonder if somebody gave you a source for the red lip bags lol... Who cares though :) glad you were able to get your dope. To not break the rules just make sure when you post you don't give locations, prices, or ask to meet up with people and you shuold be good. Also, I know you were joking when you said you didn't want to get shot but there's a hint of truth in every joke! I don't really understand why people are worried about getting robbed or getting fucked with. You're not going to get like strong armed or checked or anything. Everybody knows you're there to shop, they protect their customers. Butttt, if you don't talk the talk or walk the walk you're likely to make yourself a target for some fake blows. Theres a lot of ways to make sure you actually get good dope. Go to one of the methadone clinics in uptown, since you said thats where you live around, and ask people where to find some good dope. Offer to buy them a bag if they take you to a spot, or better yet offer to buy them a xanax bar or a rock because a lot of them can't feel the dope anymore so one bag wouldn't even be worth it. If the red lip bags are in the area I think they are I would be careful over there because theres a lot of cops in that area and they fuck with white boys from uptown every time they see one. But seriously, whether your on foot or in a car you will get fucked with by the cops in most of the open air markets. They'll probably search you and if they find anything they'll ask you to snitch or take you to jail. Word of advice, don't be a fucking snitch!

-------------------
> PICTURES :
-------------------
NSFW:

photo41_zps5e6c3872.jpg

photo32_zpsbecae94a.jpg

photo22_zps304f1ea6.jpg

photo12_zpsb7f33901.jpg

photo_zpsece72d18.jpg

photo3_zpsb7db48fa.jpg

photo5_zps92dbc53c.jpg

[EDIT: REMOVED VIDEO]
::------------

Picked up from 4 different spots today. I picked up in the area I usually cop in but also picked up about 15 to 20+ blocks north of that area, where I used to do 90% of my shopping.

Picked up 2 blue devils first, then went and got one clear bag that was laminated with clear tape on both sides. I went back to both of these spots after doing some dope and realized that the cops/narcs/undercovers were making a sweep. Nearly every spot that I wanted to shop at was being hit by the law. If the cops weren't shaking them down, the D-Boys weren't out working because the cops had either already made their sweep or they got an early heads up that the sweep was coming.

After not being able to get any Heavy Ds, Blue Devils, Laminated Clearss, or blue dolphinss I went to the spot where they sell Clubs and there were a few people out there but only one of them looked like he might be working the block. I left when he told me that they were dubs, because I was just there two days ago and they were sawbucks. Since he was the only person there and he was sitting on a porch rolling a blunt, I figured there could be two reasons why he said that they were dubs:
a) He was reselling a bag that he had gotten for himself (assuming he does dope too).
or
b) He was trying to pass off sawbucks as dubs while the regular workers weren't there... either because they had been arrested or they had dipped out because of the sweep.

Either way, I didn't trust him and didn't want to get ripped off, even if that just meant overpaying for a bag.

I thought that maybe I would head up north at this point but figured I would first hit the spot that had Dollar Sign bags a few days ago when I copped there. Well, luckily they were out there working and there weren't any cops nearby so I grabbed two bags. I'm guessing it's new dope or a different crew because they were Pink Panther bags.

After getting those I decided to head up north. I went like 20+ blocks north to an area I haven't shopped at in like a year. The reason I've avoided it is because good dope there is extremely volatile. A spot may have good dope one day and terrible dope the next day, which is why I avoid that area! Every once in a while theres a consistent crew, but they seem few and far between. I ended up getting some blows from a spot that had Pot Leaf bags.

Ironically when I pulled up they yelled "loud! loud!" but when I told them I wanted blows they told me "keep it moving!"

Well I somehow managed to talk them into serving me without flashing my tracks, rigs, etc and they served me. I wasn't expecting much out of this spot, but the dope actually was pretty nice.

So far all the dope I've done today has been on point. I have yet to do the pink panther bags... I think I'm going to save them for tomorrow.

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me when I say you do not want to open this NSFW tag! lol It's a ridiculous snap chat that I got earlier!
NSFW:

photo_zps65ceab6f.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
itchyscratchy - Yeah, sadly I live vicariously through the weekly Team Nod assemble excitement - "nerd" was a reply to MeBeingMe's 'ps' about being a nerd. I was also 5 minutes from falling asleep (for tired reasons not fun reasons).

NewPhone - I'll PM you since we never quite got to chat before. Great post btw.

GreenLine - was just considering breaking my 'walk to the WS rule' tomorrow until I read your "5 minutes" story. I started feeling super paranoid just reading it. Glad you made it out safe but man that's the WORST (well, not as bad as getting popped I guess).

Hey first post on here hurray! Any body else notice a pretty extreme quality drop this year from last, the batmans used to be tanish and the heavy d's get more shit every time. yesterday some dude had some heavy d dubs that were probably the best thing I have had out west in a long while. Been hearing about this yellow bag spot that's supposed to be the shit but it seems
Every time I come
Back to chicago the whole scene has changes and I'm usualy here a couple weeks a month

As I rule If shits doesn't have at least a tiny bit of gray or tan it's usualy shit

I've been BL stalking for longer than I can remember. Finally registered the other day because I had a question . Nodded out and forgot what it was. I always wonder if I know who any of you are IRL since I've been around the Chicago west side dope game since the mid 90's. I got out for awhile. I'm back and enjoying reading your posts. @chinky~ we have the same birthday :) stay safe everyone and enjoy your day.

There is a lot of tl dr in here
But pls tell me if I'm wrong but didn't one of ya'll say the normal dime bag in Chi is .4

Fucking jebus man

[That isnt out of the ordinary but there is quite a bit of cut in it. Spell check works wonders buddy. You must have dope fingers at the moment by the way you are misspelling things so often lol. I have dope fingers myself at the moment so dont feel bad. I think its about time to put my eye patch on so i can focus on this block of steel that i am machining. QUOTE=Bill;12540689]There is a lot of tl dr in here
But pls tell me if I'm wrong but didn't one of ya'll say the normal dime bag in Chi is .4

Fucking jebus man[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
FlyGirlsHigh: welcome to the board. I'm relatively knew to posting here as well, but have lurked for a while and also been in and out of the dope scene since the 90s. Spent most of my time 'back in the day' in Rogers Park but also various other northside PCs hooked me up. Had a lot of friends that would WS it but also had a lot of friends get into all sorts of horror stories in the WS. I just moved back to Chicago from the East Coast after a 10 year hiatus. For better or for worse I have no PCs and NY delivery services have made me lazy and pretty much unable to hit up the WS. Always nice to say hi to someone whose use goes back to when Bill Clinton was president but is also still alive today.

Yellow bags were/are the shit when I had them, Pink Panther...OK, Dolphin and demon good. That's just my opinion...
@Chinky. Dude, it seems to me like you really care about your Mom and Grandma. You should give them the respect by at least trying to quit dope for a minute.
Dude, I'm glad you're in GA bro. I read your post indepth but cant really bring up any point that you mentioned(cause of our fucking short memories) I'm just glad you are out of the gym shorts and flip-flops bro...sucks living like that(I know). Weed?! That's a drug? Wow! I learn something new everyday. Faggot legislature.
Hope you're feeling and doing well man.
Mean it.
Unrelated: Hate when you wake up in the morning and are conjested as fuck from the night before and can't squeeze a line in sideways...
@BackInChi. I kind of grew up in Rogers Park up and down(been on my own since 16)... And I've seen some crazy shit go down uptown.
The WS brothers usually will not fuck with you, because WS is basically about business and the don't want disruptions of any sort, unless really necessary. If you start clowning...they will deal with you accordingly. But if you just go there to shop you should be fine. It's the pigs that are more problematic in my experience.
The northside gangs on the other hand, seem like they want to earn stripes at any cost. And white people are an easy mark.
I would much rather shop out west than north. Just saying.
"Always nice to say hi to someone whose use goes back to when Bill Clinton was president but is also still alive today."...
...Hi :)

Last edited:
itchy -
if it's a pimp to be mid-40's with 2 kids and a FT job, trying to stay clean on subs, then yeah, man, that must be me. you got me there.
Bill Clinton? Did my first bag in 1988 or 1989. Does that qualify? I lived on the east coast so maybe this doesn't count for the Chicago thread, but I was buying bags in the LES when David Dinkins was the mayor of NYC. You think Chicago was crazy in the 90's?
fkn kids...Get off my lawn!
Later, bro. I gotta go to sleep. It's past my bed time. Lol.

BTW Nice pics NewPhone. Maybe I'll try some of that shit called dope again one of these days...

Lotsa new blood in this thread.

Think we need a bag report threadfor Chicago shits been crazy inconsistent and might help swing people away from complete garbage also if right there's probably a lot of everyday shoppers that know where said bags are so might help quality get better so I'm gonna start a thread for the ws game. No need to name corners if your down there enough ya probably already know where most the brands are

Status
Not open for further replies.