Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I only pointed it out because I've previously been warned by mods for doing the same thing. It's a stupid application of the rule, but oh well. Just figured I'd point it out so that hopefully you don't get warned. I think when I posted something similar I was 'suspended' (or whatever you want to call it) from posting on bluelight for a few days. Of course there are tons of gas stations around there but it's not like the mods are all from Chicago. For all they know, there could be one gas station there or there could be 100 gas stations on that street.

No doubt, I appreciate the heads up. Like I said, I didn't really think about it that way, to us from Chicago it's a very vague location description.

Where would a white boi from uptown find some jabs, without getting shot that is. I know the rules but give me something great ones

Not from the area

Last edited by a moderator:
Where would a white boi from uptown find some jabs, without getting shot that is. I know the rules but give me something great ones

youre kidding right??

trust me youre not gonna get shot on the westside if youre trying to cop...well I take that back you could but that's only bc you got hit with a stray from a few blocks over not cause they where trying to rob you

use your head and think about it...they don't want no smoke, imagine the repercussion if a white boy got killed out there, even if he was out there to buy dope. they wouldn't dare risk blowin up their area like that and have the police come down on them, no way in hell are you gonna get shot

Yeah bro. Those greens were on point. "mac" used to meet me at most likely that same gas station real close to the eway. And those blues were garbage from what i remember. Maye a 4-5 outta 10

Not from the area

Careful with this- you're extremely close to breaking those rules you claim to know about...

Yeah, I'm with the chinkster on this one. The D-boys don't want any trouble that's gonna bring any heat or attention to their area. If anything, they are gonna make sure you get in and out in one piece cuz if word gets out that suburban white boys are gonna get hurt or robbed at their spot, well, there goes 50%+ of their business. Not to mention if some white boy gets shot/killed then there will be an out cry from all the white suburban parents calling on CPD to crack down on the street crews.

@shooter- yup there was Mac
and there was another dude Jack that drove around in an old ugly green colored explorer with 2 other dudes. But yeah, once the clear green bags were gone, the product went to shit.

My bad guys I'm new to blue light and new to chi town, I'm coming from down south and I'm itching, and I didn't think about it, really I'm more worried bout getting robbed or ripped off. I don't know where to start and I'm not close to the west side. I read some of the rules again and yeah I wasn't close, I broke them on location lol but thanks for not chewing me out

Last edited:
@GT. I'm glad you didn't mention the hydrant, a patch of grass, a tree and a sidewalk over by that gas station...that would totaly be descriptive. lol.
Never had a good experience with the green bags dude. Yeah, I have never been fucked with at the spots. Outside of shopping radius yes. Spots... never.
You are totally right bro, they don't want to shut the block down over a few dollars...
Peace brother.
@DesperateMoses
...White people don't get shot in Chicago...
On the north side, I would Google 33rd president school in the uptown area. And go from there.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Has anybody hit up the spot that all those guys got popped at a week or two ago? That couple of blocks real close to the eway. I know its been closed down before but obviously it reopened. Just curious

Spots suck,half The time u cant even draw that bullshit up,phone connect way to go.

"
Has anybody hit up the spot that all those guys got popped at a week or two ago? That couple of blocks real close to the eway. I know its been closed down before but obviously it reopened. Just curious[/QUOTE

I read someone else inquiring about that shit. There are spots all over by the expressway and everytime one gets shut down another pops up like "whack a mole"
Scroll through the previous threads, look for that comment. I think it was posted a couple of days ago.
...Well fucked that reply up.

Last edited:
Where I'm from in Wisconsin we do points (as in point 1, 0.1grams, a "tenth"), G's and half G's. It's always in tin foil, alien bags, or sandwitch baggie knots. And one point is enough to fuck you up, even if you have a really bad tolerance a point and a half should have you nodding. No one does like "4 bags at a time" or anything like I've heard people discussing before, so I'm thinking a "bag" in chicago isn't as much as a full point or tenth bag here.

How does that compare to "saws" and "bags" and "jabs" etc.

Where I'm from in Wisconsin we do points (as in point 1, 0.1grams, a "tenth"), G's and half G's. It's always in tin foil, alien bags, or sandwitch baggie knots. And one point is enough to fuck you up, even if you have a really bad tolerance a point and a half should have you nodding. No one does like "4 bags at a time" or anything like I've heard people discussing before, so I'm thinking a "bag" in chicago isn't as much as a full point or tenth bag here.

How does that compare to "saws" and "bags" and "jabs" etc.
Bro, just google it, you will get all that info. I just googled it prior to posting this reply, so I know the info's out.

Last edited:
Glad to see so much activity on this thread in the last two weeks - and congrats to the thread for hitting yet another 1K closed/new thread landmark. Also love all the pics coming through - mouthwatering.

Haven't made any WS fieldtrips but noticed that a certain convenience store near my apt on the edge of Logan Square (hope that's vague enough) seems to have some sort of 'activity' happening later in the day/evening. They're probably just selling weed but at some point I'll catch the attention of the dude that's clearly running the spot and see what's up.

Keep all the interesting info coming...

[i saw that post. Figured itdude may have been talking about the same spot. The news said it was g.d.'s though. Thats the part that threw me off. Isnt that the same spot that got popped off due to a neighbor taping all the activity from his living room?QUOTE=itchyscratchy;12532121]"
Has anybody hit up the spot that all those guys got popped at a week or two ago? That couple of blocks real close to the eway. I know its been closed down before but obviously it reopened. Just curious[/QUOTE

I read someone else inquiring about that shit. There are spots all over by the expressway and everytime one gets shut down another pops up like "whack a mole"
Scroll through the previous threads, look for that comment. I think it was posted a couple of days ago.
...Well fucked that reply up.

Last edited:
[i saw that post. Figured itdude may have been talking about the same spot. The news said it was g.d.'s though. Thats the part that threw me off. Isnt that the same spot that got popped off due to a neighbor taping all the activity from his living room?QUOTE=itchyscratchy;12532121]"
e
There are some videos on YouTube of some snitch uncle tom recording the shit from his windows and posting the videos. This fucking idiot is un wittingly giving directions to the spots. He's not disguising himself, he just blaitantly records drug deals going down and vehicles that are involved. Right off the 290.
He's gonna get killed one day. The bros don't like their $ being fucked with.
I'm supposed to be getting some fire shit later on, let you'all know how that goes...Couldn't even sleep last night from the anticipation.

Last edited:
INFJunkie - there is dope sold in that way too in Chicago but more so in the suburbs... most people prefer to buy jabs/blows as you oftentimes get more bang for the buck imo...
Most of the pcs I go to sell raw by tenths, halves, g's, 8balls, etc. I live too far away from the west side so usually I have to buy raw due to time constraints and I rarely have an opportunity to go in the morning out there to cop which is usually the best time. Unfortunately I only have one PC out west and he has the dolphins now but I don't think there tyhe same as those that ppl were talking about here because I didn't find them all that great.. idk..

damn i wish i could get out west more and get some fire bags.. it would sure save me some cash

[yeah i thought dude was pretty ignorant for doing that. Any one of those d boys can get on youtube and figure out which house those videos were recorded from. He put all of them on blast pointing out who they were and what their part was in the operation. Also any joe blow could get on there and see how the shit works. He really just brought more business to the area at that time. What a fool. He should have just given the info to the police and not brodcasted it to the worldQUOTE=itchyscratchy;12532650]e
There are some videos on YouTube of some snitch uncle tom recording the shit from his windows and posting the videos. This fucking idiot is un wittingly giving directions to the spots. He's not disguising himself, he just blaitantly records drug deals going down and vehicles that are involved. Right off the 290.
He's gonna get killed one day. The bros don't like their $ being fucked with.
I'm supposed to be getting some fire shit later on, let you'all know how that goes...Couldn't even sleep last night from the anticipation.[/QUOTE]

Heavy D spot is back up and moving. The dollar sign spot was juking too, not the one that I went to before though... I think they have multiple corners over like multiple blocks or something. I'm guessing the heavy d bags are on multiple blocks too but I've only seen them at one spot. So far chipping is kinda workin out but I had to get some subs because I went too many days in a row. I hate the taste of subs and wish I could get some zubsolv!

Has anybody here tried the zubsolv? And to whoever has been getting the lipstick bags, are they still on point? Are you going through a phone connect or are you going to a tip? I think I might know a tip that has the same bad but I'm not sure if they have the same dope. Plus, the heavy d bags are just that... Heavy d. No point in shopping somewhere else for now since everytime I shop at other tips I just regret not getting the heavy d bags.

And to the person who said that the blue dolphin bags aren't that good. I agree, sort of. I don't think they suck but I definitely don't think they're great. The ones I was getting did have some long legs on them though. Only reason I copped them though was because I wanted to grab the heavy d bags and they weren't out.

The only thing I don't like about the heavy d bags is the fact that they take so long to cook up. I don't like to boil my dope so I cook and stir, but there are always chunks of white that take a good stir to break down, when every other bag would have been broken down with just a little heat.

Chinky, are u going to try to not do dope? Does that have anything to do with why you moved? I've always wanted to do dope in ATL. So far the cities I've scored in/done dope in are as follows:

Illinois:
Rockford
Skokie
Evanston
Chicago

Missouri:
St Louis
Kansas City (tar)

Tennessee:
Memphis

Mississippi:
Jackson

Louisiana:
New Orleans - next to Chicago, this is the city I have copped the most in.

New York:
NYC

Last but not least, I scored some raw in:
Washington DC

In Jackson, MS... All the dope came from New Orleans. I also brought dope down from Chicago and was able to 'give away' sawbucks for donations that were 5 times what I paid for them. I still count Mississippi, even though dope is extremely rare in Jackson... It's all pills there - mainly dilaudid but also roxys and morphine.

In NY, I actually copped in Amsterdam although the dope was driven up from New York Coty. The bundles were more expensive to make up for gas and time. It wast my connect, it was this girls that I was in treatment with. A bunch of people from rehab threw down and we got 5 bundles for the price of 5 jabs. Apparently, it we had been in NYC, the dope would have cost like maybe half of what we paid. Not exactly sure. To be honest, I was disappointed in the quantity. It was good dope, but the bags out east are so small. I would say that banging 4 bags out there would be the equivalent of banging one really good bag here. The bags came in wax stamp bags and didn't have any logo on them.

An honorable mention goes to Lawrence, Kansas. While I never scored heroin there I did use dope there that I had bought in Kansas City. Most of the opiates that I did there were Oxys and roxys. I also did oxymorphone there. This is the only place I have ever found that stuff. I got a 10mg IR. Wish I would have saved it, as I snorted it and started shooting dope about 2 weeks later.

So, chi town (and out of towners who lurk in the shadows of our thread)... What cities have you scored/done dope in?

Also, what cities would you like to do dope in?

My dope to-do list is as follows (in order of importance lol):

0. Detroit
1. Boston
2. Patterson, NJ & Camden, NJ (tie)
3. Baltimore
4. Atlanta
5. Minneapolis
6. Philadelphia
7. San Francisco
8. Seattle
9. Burlington, Vermont
10. Charleston, West Virginia

And the country I would most like to do dope in is Thailand.

Status
Not open for further replies.