• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

So Just wanted to share a story. Some one had taken a nasal does and then got curious and vaporized a small amount of it chasing the dragon style. It bubbled and vaporized completely but couldn't tell if the visual effects where from the vaporized does of the nasal one. This persons tolerance was quite high and the effect vary mild. I was wondering if any one knew if it was actually possible to vaporize 2ct-7 or if the compound is degraded by the heat? Also they had quite vivid visuals when on t-7 and then huffing helium. Very reminiscent of N20 fishing out but more psychedelic.

The only effects you can get from huffing helium are a direct result of oxygen deprivation. Please don't do that :(

Does anybody know if magnesium takes care of the muscle tension or if ginger takes care of the nausea?

I would be surprised if each didn't help with their respective ailments, but I have no personal experience.

Both do help ime, but their effectiveness varies from person to person. You can avoid nausea pretty much completely by fasting at least on the day you dose, and the most effective remedy for muscle tension or leg tremor is moderate exercise, like stretching, yoga, dancing or riding a bicycle. But that just may be me.

So I had my first experience with this compound yesterday afternoon at 25 mg, from a reputable source, though it has not been lab tested.

It was a very lovely experience, very warm, amazing body buzz which was very euphoric, if you will.. some leg tremors in my thighs but they were not unpleasant and not nearly as intense as the tremors I get from 2ce/i (which I find to be less pleasant then the tremors I got from t7). I was also provided with a very positive mood lift that verged on euphoria and which has carried on to this morning. I was feeling somewhat down at the time (for seemingly unknown reasons) but decided to continue with my experience anyways figuring this might help me work through the sadness and it worked wonderfully.

The experience (euphoria/mood lift) far exceeds my recent MDMA experience (3 weeks ago, which produced negligible effects at 200 mg, so there might have been some cross tolerance issues), M has lost its magic long ago for me and has ceased to provide anything positive at appropriate doses, even after a 10 month break.

What I thought was strange was the lack of visuals. The visuals were not absent but they were very minimal: waves, changes in perception and colour enhancement, were all that were noted. CEV were very minimal. At T3:00 I had a very light supper with the family of chicken and rice. And by t4:30 the waves and colour enhancement were negligible, though my perception was definitely still altered and the warm body feeling/mood lift were still present. By T8:00 I was just above baseline and was able to sleep without any aid at T9:30.

I was not put off by the lack of visuals, as the experience was superb without them. I was however surprised by the short duration, being almost completely down by T4:30, seemed odd. Perhaps my body just metabolizes T7 quickly (though T2 seemed on par with experience reports)? Has anyone else experienced such short durations with 2ct7 as I have? Perhaps eating at T 3 caused me to come down sooner? Perhaps there were cross tolerance issues from my roll 3 weeks ago?

Thoughts of any kind will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tired

So I recently tried 30 mg at a very chill "rave" type party. It was fantastic .

The experience was quite opening, and I was able to think about somethings that needed to be thought about, though I was not overwhelmed by these thoughts as with LSD (sometimes LSD can get weird and intense for me haha). However, I was not stuck in thought and was able to effectively interact with other party goers.

As for "visuals", there were nice patterns (combined with the lights, things were nice and trippy, though i was not in a weird mind space ala LSD), colours were brightened and enhanced. The visuals were nice, not "crazy" per say, but t7 is definitely the most visual 2c I have had to date (out of numerous trials of i and e, 2 trials with t2 and now 2 with t7). I also experienced lots of empathy, and had a very nice body buzz (though some tremors and some nausea were experienced both however were mild, I might add nausea was aided with ginger tablets and peppermint gum).

Now for a question. For my next event (late January) I would like to combine 2ct7 with LSD to get the best of both worlds.
My question is when should I dose each? My thought is to dose the 2ct7 and then an hour or two later dose the L.

What do you guys think?
Anyone with experience with this sort of combo?
(I have read a few reports here and on erowid where the acid is taken after the t7)

Thanks,
Tired

I'm looking to combine 25mg of 2C-T-7 with a small amount of MDMA in order to take more advantage of the MDMA due to 2C-T-7's MAOI activity. I'm aware that this combo is potentially deadly in high doses of MDMA, however I think it should be safe if no more than 50mg of MDMA are taken. I'm looking for suggestions on how much MDMA I should take. Any ideas?

There are other things that could happen like delirium from the T-7, it has some tendency to produce this in stronger experiences and if you are going to enhance 25 mg in such an unsafe and unpredictable way it seems to me like you are asking for such an episode. Also I don't think it makes sense to potentiate MDMA by adding a significant dose of another drug, it would rather be like enhancing T-7 with MDMA so the other way around (which T-7 doesn't need IMO).

I know you asked for advice that would seem more helpful to you but I think the dose to take in this situation is zero. MAOI interactions with MDMA (the mechanism is speculative) certainly have dangers when you take enough of them but what makes you think it wouldn't be bad for your health in lower doses?

Just find some other strategy to get the most out of what you got, IMO it is a bad sign if someone considers a plan like this worth it. If you can't make it work, better accept it. Spend more on a bigger dose of MDMA. Try enhancing absorption with antacids.

I'm looking to combine 25mg of 2C-T-7 with a small amount of MDMA in order to take more advantage of the MDMA due to 2C-T-7's MAOI activity. I'm aware that this combo is potentially deadly in high doses of MDMA, however I think it should be safe if no more than 50mg of MDMA are taken. I'm looking for suggestions on how much MDMA I should take. Any ideas?

You do realize that the deaths associated with 2C-T-7 were in combo with MDMA?

This is a very bad idea, please reconsider. Mixing MAOIs with serotonin releasers is probably the ultimate "no fucking way" on PD in terms of combo-related harm reduction. It boggles my mind why you would even consider doing it given the risk involved. It isn't proven about 2C-T-7's MAOI activity, and I have my reservations about its effectiveness in that regard, but if it really is one then it would be a very stupid mistake to dismiss the cautions surrounding it.

If you are so desperate to roll that hard, just take a big dose of MDMA on its own.

My intention to do such is due to a very limited amount of available MDMA. Also, I doubt that I would be in trouble if I dosed 5mg of MDMA with 25mg of 2C-T-7. All the deaths were doses of +100mg of MDMA, I'm not trying to be stupid.

The point is that you probably shouldn't expect there to be a Goldilock's dosage where the MDMA is productive and feels satisfying in both quantity and quality of effect... but no danger or side-effect.

If you think this idea is fine, then you would also think it would be okay to potentiate MDMA with something like moclobemide (an actual proper MAOI)? I think even potentiation of selegiline via such a method is strongly discouraged because it quickly shows dangerous action such as adrenaline / HR / BP spiking.

Just admit defeat man, if you only have a very small dose of MDMA you can get. Just make it worthwhile some other way, if "only" (actually a good idea IMO) by selecting a great and beautiful set & setting so that a little bit goes a long way.
Staggering it, together in a dangerous combo, would actually seem like a way to ruin that little bit you have IMO.

And taking reports from people who got away with it, if the effect was pleasurable or not, as an argument why it is *possible* is not the way we do HR around here.

If you really want to potentiate with other drugs, what is wrong with something like 2C-B or 2C-C and/or "minor" drugs such as cannabis, nitrous, K (hell even GHB was somewhat of an 'add-on' to me, but not to disrespect the immense augmentation of other)? Typically, advising others to become total poly-users is not such an honorable M.O. but we are talking about making something extra special some time.

I admit that it's totally crazy from the perspective of someone attempting HR. I'm encouraged, however, by reports of people successfully combining moclobemide with >10mg of MDMA.. Well, if I do have the balls to do it, I'll do it in miniscule doses and report back. Wish me luck, and may nobody try to repeat what I'm doing. Maybe I'll come back with some useful information.

So I did the crazy experiment, and here are the results. There were no freak outs, no ridiculously intense moments, only subtle but long lasting euphoria over the night, even after taking 100mg Moclobemide. So this shows that apparently it IS POSSIBLE to mix releasing agents with MAOI's, as long as the doses are carefully measured and kept it in the low dose range.

23mg 2C-T-7 oral
took three hours to kick in properly, wasn't as intense as expected

t+3 7mg 2C-T-7 oral
starts kicking in nicely. fuzzy colorful visuals, nice emotional opening and well being

t+4 10mg MDMA snorted over 30 minutes.
very subtle mood lift

20mg MDMA oral.
subtle mood lift,

T+5 35mg MDMA oral
decent mood lift, nothing close to sky-rocketing euphoria

T+6 10mg 5-APB, 10mg 6-APB snorted 50mg 6-APB oral
distinct euphoria, starts feeling like a real rolling experience

t+7:30 62mg of mixed 5-APB and 6-APB. Staggered 100mg of Moclobemide
there was no increase in the already waning euphoria. administration of MAO-A inhibitor only slowed the decent into sobriety.

Able to sleep at approximately t+9

------

I hope nobody tries to repeat this recklessly, although this may be an useful guide to those who are willing to take a real risk. If anybody does decide to do this, take into account that your body is unique, and what is safe for me may not be safe for you. Also, please keep your doses as low as possible. Better safe than sorry!

Really though, what's the motive? Haven't done 2C-T-7 myself, but it seems euphoric enough by itself? If MDMA is that hard to get why don't you just focus on something else? There's a whole bunch of compounds out there ;) Good to hear you're alive though

Btw, anyone having experience with (oral?) DMT or a different tryptamine in combination with this? Could be the ultimate phenethylamine+tryptamine combo

Last edited:
I admit that it's totally crazy from the perspective of someone attempting HR. I'm encouraged, however, by reports of people successfully combining moclobemide with >10mg of MDMA.. Well, if I do have the balls to do it, I'll do it in miniscule doses and report back.

5HToInfinity said:
So this shows that apparently it IS POSSIBLE to mix releasing agents with MAOI's, as long as the doses are carefully measured and kept it in the low dose range.

I don't care if it's possible, it is dangerous and stupid. It's "possible" to drive 150 miles per hour down the autobahn in rush hour whilst drunk, but it doesn't mean it's safe, and most people who attempt it would die (and take a lot of other people with them).

I don't know why you felt you had to prove this to everybody. There's no safe way to combine moclobemide (or other pharmaceutical MAOIs) with MDMA, and just because you and others have reported that they did it and got away with it, does not mean it is safe to do so!

5HToInfinity said:
Wish me luck, and may nobody try to repeat what I'm doing. Maybe I'll come back with some useful information.

5HToInfinity said:
I hope nobody tries to repeat this recklessly

It doesn't work like this either. You can't just say "and may nobody try to repeat what I'm doing", whilst boldly declaring that you are going to do it. What kind of bullshit double-talk is that?

I don't wanna be hostile, but it really annoys me when people say they are doing (or have done) something reckless regardless of advice to the contrary, but then go on to say "don't anybody do this". What kind of a HR example does this set to your readers whom you are trying to discourage. Practice what you preach, or don't preach it at all.

I do hope nobody else tries to repeat your experiment, because there is no way to mitigate the effects of serotonin syndrome other than crossing your fingers, crouching in a corner, and hoping for the best.

I would have just taken the MDMA via another ROA. 50mg will go a lot further rectally than it would orally.

^ Definitely, word for word.

Have some self-control... I mean hell no.

Btw, anyone having experience with (oral?) DMT or a different tryptamine in combination with this? Could be the ultimate phenethylamine+tryptamine combo
Interesting idea. I might give it a try. But I don't think the MAOI property of 2C-T7 is strong enough to leave DMT active.

Before any deaths or complications alleged to involve 2C-T-7 were published, I had tried 2C-T-7 combined with MDMA, as well as MDA, on several occasions; sometimes I took the MDMA (or MDA) first, and other times I took the MDxA several hours after 2C-T-7. I found nothing toxic or dangerous, in fact it felt wonderful and healthy. I still have no idea how 2C-T-7 was so dangerous for some....and by mentioning this I am in no way recommending it....just adding my experience. 2C-T-7 still ranks #1 for me when it comes to the 2Cs. The euphoria was so 'spiritual' and godly, was off-the-charts good for me. And the visuals still challange DMT.

Also, are we sure 2C-T-7 is an MAOI? I thought that paper involved the Aleph series (alpha-methyl-2C-Ts).

Now for a question. For my next event (late January) I would like to combine 2ct7 with LSD to get the best of both worlds.
My question is when should I dose each? My thought is to dose the 2ct7 and then an hour or two later dose the L.

I have a report on Erowid with LSD/2C-T-7. I took the T7 first, and the LSD one hour later so they would both peak together. I did not think they combined well at all, seemed like both were just fighting to be dominate, and when it was over I felt like I wasted both by mixing them.

Now DPT and 2C-T-7....oh man that was good.

just added:

From MGS back in 2007

I've combined them (full dose of MDMA, 30mg of 2C-T-7 at T=3hr) and saw no real reason to do so, unlike 2C-B and MDMA where there is a special synergy. 2C-T-7 has (for me anyway) all of the warmth of MDMA and more. But the combo together was rather chaotic. If you do choose, use much less 2C-T-7 as months later I tried it again (with just 10mg of 2C-T-7) and it worked great.

Heh, funny how opinions change over the years. Seems back in 2007 I didn't think it (MDMA/2C-T-7) was as great as I now remember it being.

Last edited: