• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine -- First time -- A trip into space...

BongmasteR

Bluelighter
First ketamine trip...

ketamine... *wow*... wait, *!HOLY SHIT!*
i went on the most intense, simply increadible exploration of the mind last night. my friend tristan and i had 1 graham of ketamine crystals. we paid $110 for them. a little after midnight, him and i whent to his parents house (the parents were gone for the weekend) to try the illusive "special k". we tripped out in his basement, basically consisting of a couple couches, a tv, and a juke box. we had all the lights out and only 1 candle going for light. for music, we chose sasha and digweed. very mellow, deep trance.
the initial stage:
we started by doing 1 very small line. the affects from this were very minimal. it didn't do very much exept make us feel like we had a couple of beers. about 10 min later, we did another line slightly bigger than the first. this made us feel more drunk. not high at all. we had a bit of a drunk stagger in our walk. however, 5 or 10 min after doing the second line, we started to feel just a little bit high. nothing too much.
we figured that we were now somewhat used to the feeling of ketamine and it was time to do a larger line. we got 2 fat lines ready...
rising toward the k-hole:
we snorted our 3rd line. this one was considerably bigger than the first two. minuets after doing it, we felt quit high. everything was different. things looked very far away, and it felt like we were in a box. walking was a little bit difficult. the drunked feeling was equivilent to about 8 beers. when standing up, it felt like we were taller at times. at other times, it felt like we were small. i experienced a bit of a k-hole in this segment of the trip. i was sitting on one end of the couch and tristan was sitting on the other end... about 4 feet from me. i looked over at him, and he appeared to be 10 or 15 feet away from me. i couldn't make sense of this. i looked over at the juke box, and the candle was reflecting off it. the reflection... it was increadible. it was dancing with the music. dancing and moving around was also very intresting. you body moves very slowly and fluidly. hardly any foot movement, just hands. like liquid dancing. it also felt like i was looking over myself... the out-of-body experience. this didn't last vrey long but we both knew that we were very close to going into a k-hole. were so high at this point that we just wanted to do more and more. we still had LOTS left. we packed another line... the fattest yet.
going into a k-hole:
this was our fourth line. it was also the biggest. we were determined at this point to experience a deep k-hole. we were so high that it took us about 10 min to pack 2 even lines. we snorted them and sat back and relaxed for a moment. then it hit me. i was going into a k-hole. i felt incredible. everything was so different. the room didn't look like a room any more. it was constantly changing shape. getting larger, smaller, circilure and when you focused on something that was on the other side of the room, it would appear to be 30 feet away... tunnel vision. i focused in on the juke box on the opposite side of the room. again, the reflection of the candle was magically dancing with the music. then it started doing things that i didn't know were possible. i was tripping out beyond believe. it was moving, being cut in half, flipping upside down. i felt like i was sitting in some sort of space room... floating. i was having an out-of-body experience. this is VERY hard to explain. the entire time, it felt like i was looking over at myself from above. picture this: your sitting there with a coffee table in front of you. you take your brain (what is processing everything that is happening to you at this time) out of your your head, leaving your eyes in your eye sockets. you place your brain in a small see-through box on the table in front of you. the see-through box is the room you are in, and that is were everything that is happening to you takes place. however, your eyes are not in the see-through box, and you are whatching this box from obove. this is the out-of-body experience. its simply increadible. hopefully this will make some sense to you, because it makes perfect sense to me.
i dont think this was a full-out deep k-hole. i'v read that sometimes you cant even move or talk in a k-hole. at any point in the trip, i could stand up and walk around. walking was fucked up. in our k-hole, we stood up and tristan said to me, "it feels like were midgets" sure enough i looked him, and he looked tiny. i felt tiny. about 3 or 4 feet tall. then he said "now it feels like were giants" sure enough i looked at him and he looked like he was 8 feet tall, and i felt like i was 8 feet tall. there was a bit of a telepathic connection between us. he would say something, or notice something, and i would already be thingking or noticing the exact same thing. we were comming down slightly so we snorted another line and it took us right back into k-land. at one point we were in the washroom. i took a piss. it the most fucked up piss i have ever taken. i was peeing like a drunk, swaying back and forth. during my pee it felt like i suddenly grew about 5 feet... wierd.
the come-down:
unlike ecstasy, i found ketamine to have a very easy comedown. you lose the extreme tunnel vision, and you dont trip out like you were before. at some point in the come-down, you snap out of the k-hole and relize the state that you were in. its very shocking when your sober enough to relize how increadable the experience was. there is a strong desire to do more, but nothing serious. we still had some left so we did another line... i think it was our 6th one. this one put us back into a k-hole, but nothing like the other one, and it didn't last for anything as long. we laid on our backs for a few minuets and listend to the music. it was so increadibly soothing. our trip was over. we went outside for a ciggarete and smoked a bowl. the weed intensified the after affects of the ketamine. they are are similar to those of ecstasy only your increadibly slow and walking is a bit difficult. we whent for a walk down the road and talked about our experience into k-land. it was difinelty one of the best experiences of our lives. i was glad to share it with tristan.
would i do this again? yes, yes i would. its just such a great trip for the mind that i want ot experience it all over again. i can say that ketamine is by far the best drug i have ever done, in its own way. a trip to k-land is like a trip into space...
------------------
"Its not what you do in life, its what you DONT do"

unfortunately, due to me not having a hookup for it, i have not tried k yet, but reading this makes me want to.

BUMP!!! that is exacally why i love K!..right there is a great story of K..
the feeling of being outta body..I LOVe it..you feel like you are in outerspace!..yeah..that was a fuckin GReat story..i must agree with you..K-Land is FUN!..i accually think K is better when you are with some friends and chillin at a house..i really dont think that K is much of a club drug ..but..it still is fun as shit..at the club!!..but..as for home experiences..i think K is better..your story..a prim example! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The only time I've ever done Kwas like 3 months ago with a budy of mine, but i was kinda scared at first cuz Ive only smoked weed and done speed a couple times before, but that was the most amazing half hour of my life, and i only did a small rail. The only bad thing is is that its hard as fuck to find!!
------------------
Dreams are made winding,
Through My head...