• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Not really lol just one of many batches of acid around during that particular time. Just highlighting that just because acid is in microdot form doesn't mean its going to be high grade cid.

All the dots i have had have been awesome. But you are right i guess. My experience is not everyones.

Well summer is nearly upon us so I am thinking about acid tabs. Can anyone recommend any tabs or dots currently doing the rounds?

Nick Sand the worlds greatest acid chemist who created hundreds of pounds of the worlds purest LSD recently passed away.There have been other chemists but Nick made more LSD, far more than anyone and of the highest purity by constantly recrystalising the product, which loses you weight but he was a big believer in purity and the difference it makes. LSD is not LSD all equal. I also believe this. If you have Netflix please watch the sunshine makers awesome doco on the famous Orange Sunshine. Nick was also the first person to synthesize DMT and discover it was smokeable. This youtube link is a really interesting talk he gave at a conference. He talks LSD, DMT and many other things. Highly recommended.
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dEfl-YVOnU&feature=youtu.be

Well, somebody on another forum told me to "keep the pH above 6", which I presume was an oblique way of saying "lay off the acid" -- does that count?

Lots of high quality/strong liquid doing the rounds - ?300 for a 100 drop bottle.

Little pricey.

Dark black glass 10ml size dropper bottle.

1 drop equiv of 2 blotter tabs in strength of the stuff this dude gets... and the blotter isn't shabby (which usually go for ?5ers each-ish depending)

I don't get through enough to warrant a bottle so it's a massive storage faff if I do want some... I've had blotter in the freezer for 2+ years as it is

Lots of high quality/strong liquid doing the rounds - ?300 for a 100 drop bottle.

Little pricey.

Dark black glass 10ml size dropper bottle.

1 drop equiv of 2 blotter tabs in strength of the stuff this dude gets... and the blotter isn't shabby (which usually go for ?5ers each-ish depending)

I don't get through enough to warrant a bottle so it's a massive storage faff if I do want some... I've had blotter in the freezer for 2+ years as it is

Thats not a bad price. $450 - $600 here for 100 drop 3.4mls vial (breath mint bottle) price varies with crystal quality and the finest is never sold just passed around select circles.
$6 for 12 hours or bliss is pretty good value.

LSD would be my favourite drug - if I wasn't such a fucktard that can't handle it anymore.

Actually, I'd prefer psilocybin over LSD any day of the week, but the above still applies...

120ug down the hatch, 15 minutes till I'm off work, 25 minutes till I'm puffing on some Sour Josh, you have to lo0ve the LSD + weed combo, I like talking to plants

120ug down the hatch, 15 minutes till I'm off work, 25 minutes till I'm puffing on some Sour Josh, you have to lo0ve the LSD + weed combo, I like talking to plants

Trip report please. I'm too much of a poof to take LSD myself these days, but I like hearing about other people's experiences. Tripper by proxy, that's me.

As for acid and weed, I never liked the combo myself - felt like someone was squeezing the breath out of me.

As requested by Mr FUBAR - There's no real timeline - I don't get how people take notes whilst tripping ?? im usually top scared my pen will bite me

I'll start by saying this was my first trip in almost 2 years,
Due to my nephew moving into my gaff with his mother (this being my eldest brothers EX - yes this has Jeremy Kyle written all over it)

Arrived home from work about 5.15pm, i rolled a spliff and sat in the garden waiting to come up whilst doodling some ideas for a book I'm illustrating for my nephew.
after realising that i was in a little too deep for drawing i went back inside and watched some 'Urasawa Naoki no Manben' (Japanese dudes drawing manga)
this turned out to be a major brain fuck, i don't speak or even attempt to speak japlish but for some reason I found it extremely frustrating I couldn't understand there language. Aha

so i switched the TV off and put on a Credence Clearwater Revival greatest hits album at this point i turned my attention to my 2 cats & dog 'Scamp' (Yorkshire terrier/ jack russell mix I had inherited from my nan a few years ago)
by now it had dawned on me that i talk to my pets way too much for a relatively sane person!?! maybe im not as sane as I thought ?

By now it was about 9pm and i was in serious need of food, after the Just Eat App stopped changing fucking colour i decided on a burger and chips with a cheeky 3 pieces of fried chicken (the chicken was only to meet the minimum expenditure for delivery)

Between 11 & 12am the visuals died down enough for my to get my water colour palette out and paint the sunset i'd ingrained to my brain a few hours ago.
From here i smoked some more bud till about 4am then slept peacefully till 11am, then i had to pop to town and meet the misses for lunch, according to her I was in the best mood she'd seen in over a year (i'm a chronic cluster headache sufferer so more often then not im in a horrendous mood) and next time i shouldn't wait such a long time in between LSD trips, what's fine by me

Yes it is but not just one tab

To use it as a remedy i have to stop all medication for like 4 days before, what i'm not willing to do, then i have to micro dose it for a few consecutive days still with no medication!
That would be almost impossible for me. i cant go 24 hours without medication (or i turn into the hulk)

On the other hand a big fat handfull or fresh mushies do wonders for my face, the problem there is eating large quantities of mushrooms isn't really fun, just fucking terrifying