Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Ismene

Bluelighter
continued from here...

Richard Kemp's (black market) acid was actually purer than Sandoz' - Sandoz tested it and said so themselves.

I've always had doubts about this shammy.

1) Is a leading chemical company really going to say some tosser in a fucking shed in Wales could make better chemicals than they can? What effect is that going to have on their business?

2) Why would sandoz even get involved with an illegal drug bust in a foreign country? Why couldn't the police tossers who test LSD in the UK "test it"?

It sounds like prime urban myth to me. I may be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a beautiful ideal set and setting. after that i dont think i'll ever try it in the evening/night
Indeed. :) Nah, nighttime is different but worth trying at some point when you feel comfortable with it.. No doubt I'll try to drag you to a psytrance thingy at some point so that would be a good time.

Does it ever get quite sinister in the dark on it? couldnt imagine doing it at a psytrace thingy either, too much going on

Pfffft, suit yourself. And nah, never been sinister for me in the dark yet, but then I guess I'm usually in club/festival settings that are my comfort zone, kinda.

Just picked these little strawberries up. Anyone had any experiences or idea of strength? Ta

2rnzner.jpg

nightime tripping is great. So is daytime tripping, when you can go outside and take in beautiful scenery. But nighttime feels kind of mystical and magical on acid, it's hard to explain.

psytrance is only good for super high dose trips imo though, or just as background music when you can't think of anything else. Not sure I could stand a whole night of it.

about the psytrance thing. For me its more to do with the scene and whole experience rather than the actual tunes. Psytrance festivals usually have much friendlier non judgemental crowd which is more suitable for tripping. Couldn't hack tripping at the likes of creamfields but I have tripped at psytrance festivals a couple times and been completely at peace, running about barefoot having a blast. Peace n love n all that carryon.

so yeah.. acid!

Yep, exactly. Psytrance festies are generally a safe, comfortable atmosphere with trippy decor and friendly people (many of whom are tripping) so it's a great place for it.

Though I've had acid at big fests like Boomtown too and had a lovely time.

yeah I love the idea of the scene, what's more popular? lsd or shrooms or both? I'd probably candyflip if I was at anything like that.

I find psytrance music a bit boring though, it's just a bit repetitive. Psybient stuff, like Shpongle etc, I find way more interesting, and that it takes you on a journey.

Generally iv found more lsd than shrooms at psy events although I was at one in july and was offered some shroom jelly which I thought was a cool idea. I also agree with you on the psybient stuff its much more my cuppa tea along with dub stuff. Come to think of I didnt listen to much psytrance at the festival, i focused more on bands and chilled out downtempo stuff.

Mm.. mdma, 2cb, lsd, shrooms, nbomes, the other 2cs.. all popular. And yeah, some of the music I love and some of it is relentlessly repetetive. The plus point of that is that people get a bit bored on the dancefloor and start chatting and interacting with other folks..

I heard that nbomes are a reasonably popular 'party' psy due to the lighter trip. Mate got really sick off it during the come up though, and I personally felt it gave me a fair bit of body discomfort.

I reckon aMT would be a better 'party' psychedelic. As I said before though I'd probably just candyflip. MDMA makes LSD more intense but it also takes the anxious edge off it, I wouldn't worry about freaking out or having a bad trip when candyflipping.

also I guess most psytrance events are in the summer, when it's nice, which is when shrooms don't grow haha, so it makes a lot of sense that you might find more LSD than shrooms. Is there not much ket at psytrance raves? I know it's not a classic psychedelic but I thought it'd be popular, it's enormous in the rest of the free party scene.

I dunno.. only had nbome once and that was just a bit too shallow and icky for my liking. Wouldn't have it deliberately anyway..

Around here there are a fair few psytrance events between september and april, so shrooms are popular. Ket isn't that popular in the psy scene.. though the "hippy scene" (you know, guys with beards, top hat with a feather, patchwork coat, general jaunty demeanour) is full of the stuff.

Actually, this totally reminds me that I need to buy some mescaline. Looking forward to trying that. :D

continued from here...

I've always had doubts about this shammy.

1) Is a leading chemical company really going to say some tosser in a fucking shed in Wales could make better chemicals than they can? What effect is that going to have on their business?

2) Why would sandoz even get involved with an illegal drug bust in a foreign country? Why couldn't the police tossers who test LSD in the UK "test it"?

It sounds like prime urban myth to me. I may be wrong.

Kemp's acid was measured at 99.7% pure (google it yourself, it's there). By any standards, that's high. Maybe Sandoz could better that, maybe not, but Kemp's acid has always been widely recognized as the best acid ever.

I came across these Fairy's a couple of weeks ago. They're good. They're supposed to be dosed at 150µg and they do the trick.
Here are some pictures of the front and back of the blotters.

Fairy_s_Front.jpg
Fairy_s_Back.jpg

Those Marilyn Monroes seem to still be in full swing here. Got given some AL-LAD blotter the other day there, has that law passed yet? Probably give those a go tonight. :D

Off-topic:
NSFW:

I'm aware if you get into it Psytrance has a lot of variety...but over here it is the same repeated type of psytrance at the parties, there isn't much variety in the mixing (although to be fair sort've cut them out completely past year or so and may have changed). So when I'm tripping it just tends to do my head in, more annoying than fun.

Can agree the vibe at them can be good though, more so at the festivals always really friendly people and lovely for tripping on acid...completely boycott NBOMEs myself so can't say much on those.

Have to say tho prefer acid techno/squat/free party stuff a lot more, nothing beats loosing your head on a shit load of acid and MD in a warehouse. Deffo brings out the more profound side of tripping for me for some reason. ;)

Kemp's acid was measured at 99.7% pure (google it yourself, it's there). By any standards, that's high. Maybe Sandoz could better that, maybe not, but Kemp's acid has always been widely recognized as the best acid ever.

Only source appears to be the "brotherhood of eternal love" book which is choc-full of bullshit.

Kemps acid only appears to have been recognised as the "best" because that was the urban myth that got started back then. I'm certainly not buying the theory that some hippie in the 70s could tell 99.7% pure acid from 97.9% pure simply by swallowing it.