• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

The alex greys are ment to be 100-110ug and the myans are ment to be 300ug, looking forward to testing out the myans this week

Anyone heard anything about the 'Smiley' print?

All I know is word of mouth from a friend - apparently very high dose. Would love to know if the smileys are legitimate LSD 'cause I rarely see it around here.

All I know is word of mouth from a friend - apparently very high dose. Would love to know if the smileys are legitimate LSD 'cause I rarely see it around here.

There from the same sources as the lamas so hopefully there good, will find out soon

Any thoughts on the Top Gear blotter? Photo of the stig on the front? Allegedly 3 different concentrations if you can believe the dosage they give. 115 going up to 250 or something.

Here is some more information, pictures (front and back) and test results of different Sunshine blotter batches since they first appeared on the market in Switzerland a few years ago and it can be seen that these results vary quite a lot:

First test July 2011 = 130ug (2.1 = 65ug)
2nd Test September 2013 = 133ug
3 Test November 2013 = 170ug (!)
4th Test August 2014 = 128ug
5th September 2014 test = 190ug (!!)
6th September 2014 test = 98ug (1.2 = 49ug)

These results come from another forum. I have posted the link to it here:

http://www.eve-rave.ch/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=1079356#p1079356

Front:

Back:

The dude that brought all these to the testcener reported another intresting result in this thread.
The tab was from the same sheet as one he got tested earlier.

Result (top right corner, a result included in the quoted post, extrapolated from half a tab): 98 ug
Result (lower left corner, newer result, full tab): 181 ug.

I don't know if this much varance is common in blotter lsd hits (for mdma pills spreads are widly known/reported by testcenters). That's the difference between a very decent blotter and a really strong blotter.

Also: the newer ones are more blueish on the back.

Last edited:
Ive got these sunshines available to me shortly.. They're touted as 300ug still, however they're being sold at a more than reasonable price even if they're half that..

Beautiful artwork to. Tempting to buy the full square =D

Look around EADD for such a thread. I will move this thread there as well, since we don't host 'batch' discussion in PD but only talk about the drug an sich.

since this thread is back, just wanted to reiterate my love for lsd.
god, what a wonderful drug it is. truly great. had some white on white, pure bliss, added a pinch of mxe towards the end of it and a bit of weed - contemplate love for hours while listening to tunes, watching the small hours of the night turn to dawn and make love to a celestial sea creature until you let your spirit free. ahem.

here was the reaction 30 seconds after ehrlich reagent. The sample pieces where very very small, less than 1/20th of a tab. The square of art is 25 tabs. the bears are hanging from hot air balloons with a bolt across the top of the balloon.
P1HBmRh.jpg

and here was after 2 mins.
RQwFpXC.jpg

This was found in the Midwest US

Hello there, i tried LSD twice a few years ago but recently became very interested in it again, i couldn't find any so tried AL-LAD which i found to be a great empathic lysergic defrag, but now managed to source some L and want to give it a go

The blotters i can get are Shiva's (160mcg), Dalai Lamas (225mcg), Orange Sunshines (300mcg) all apparently laid from the same Dutch crystal, i've also come across the 'Saint Hofmann' Alex Grey Blotters (100-125mcg), and i was wondering if has anyone tried any of these?

I've read some good things about the Dalais & Sunshines, the Sunshines i've see lab tested at 160-200mcg, Dalais at 115mcg, Saint Hofmanns at 55mcg
I had the orange Dalai lamas in fall of 2013 here in the Midwest.I was told they where from Europe, I doubt it's the same batch but maybe the same people laying it. They where very strong tabs.
Edit. Sorry I responded to a thread that was merged with thos one

Last edited:
IMG_2790.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Whatcha know about these??

Was offered these as 150ug. Anybody recognize em?

Stay Safe

Think that print is Gemini or the twins, print was fairly common so there should be info about.

Good luck and happy trailzzzz

The twins i tried where definately LSD but not 150ug. Probably closer to 60ug I reckon.

Thanks guys. Passed on these as they were way overpriced and prolly not worth it.

Great harm reduction as always... 8( if the tabs truly are 165ug (unlikely) then 1 should be enough for most. Imagine someone coming on here who hasnt done acid before but acquires the said tabs and decides to eat "at least two" after reading your post. They are more likely to have a bad trip at such doses. Fair enough acid wont kill you directly but the implication on your life from a bad trip can be devastating. I have witnessed a few freak outs with people on only 1 tab (advertised 200ug) and some of them have changed their life for better some for the worse. Its such a heaven/hell sort of experience and since this site is supposed to be about harm reduction I feel the need to make this post.