• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

I should probably get around to learning how to use the naughtyweb cos I'd definitely choose acid itself for preference, but for now geezeriness (of the auld and technically deficient variety) is too much of an issue :eek:
Crikey - could be m'self talking!

Hope you're keeping well, young sir :)

Lucky enough to have some gifted by precious chums all too sadly absent for far too long <3

Just might pack a tab for me hol's next week - could do with it.

While I've not sampled any new lysergamides, I've heard, from those whose opinion I greatly trust, that they find it 'lacking' compared to LSD25, MDB.

Take care.

Cheers all, for the info. Btw my 2nd order was from overseas (before the ban of course ;)) because their tabs were a little stronger for not too much more cash. The end result was the same. Not sure if ive already said this but if i do venture back to psyches i'll have to do my research, as will probably forget about the 1pLSDs now, if they've gone to shit across the board. Early reactions were very positive too. Why did i have to leave it so late i wonder. Anyway plenty more fish in the sea, so to speak. :D

My acid days may very well be over - had the worst bowel problems ever with my last trip last week :(

My acid days may very well be over - had the worst bowel problems ever with my last trip last week :(

Same here but for slightly different reasons. Had the most god awful truly horrific trip 2 weeks ago on 300ug. My previous vendors stuff must have been under dosed as I was under the impression I was used to taking 200-250ug. This shuck me to the core. Lost in a psychotic mind loop in hell being torn apart by the devil himself. Totally lost touch with reality. Death would have been a god send. No one should have ever to experience the shit I did that day. I came out of it balling my eyes out in total fear and shaking like a leaf.

I begged the gods to get me through it and I swore I'd never do psychs again. The next day 25 hits of the crystal consumer's been talking about landed in my letterbox:) What to do eh?8)

Same here but for slightly different reasons. Had the most god awful truly horrific trip 2 weeks ago on 300ug. My previous vendors stuff must have been under dosed as I was under the impression I was used to taking 200-250ug. This shuck me to the core. Lost in a psychotic mind loop in hell being torn apart by the devil himself. Totally lost touch with reality. Death would have been a god send. No one should have ever to experience the shit I did that day. I came out of it balling my eyes out in total fear and shaking like a leaf.

I begged the gods to get me through it and I swore I'd never do psychs again. The next day 25 hits of the crystal consumer's been talking about landed in my letterbox:) What to do eh?8)
You never know what lsd has in store for you. I am not going to give you advice either way. Sometimes the mother spirit shows you a lesson you need to see but afterwards things may be different. I have had incredibly traumatic dmt trips which were followed after a period of integration with trips of pure bliss. It depends on your mind and what you hope to gain from the experience. Not all bad trips are bad as such. They show you things may need reevaluated. I can however vouch for either the Swiss Bliss or the Flower of Life trips. They are as good as they get.

You never know what lsd has in store for you. I am not going to give you advice either way. Sometimes the mother spirit shows you a lesson you need to see but afterwards things may be different. I have had incredibly traumatic dmt trips which were followed after a period of integration with trips of pure bliss. It depends on your mind and what you hope to gain from the experience. Not all bad trips are bad as such. They show you things may need reevaluated. I can however vouch for either the Swiss Bliss or the Flower of Life trips. They are as good as they get.

Yeah mate my mindset could have been better I suppose but i have some dark thoughts like us all from basic life experience like most of us that you just can't forget about or find it hard to. sometimes i read trip reports and it seems some folk have lived a life of rainbows and waterfalls? I really didn't see this one coming through. The dose in hindsight was too much. I feel into the trap of reading blue light and high dose trips thinking I was a bit of a hero. I must have had this coming, right from the off I knew it was going south.

I think I'm a stronger person noe ot more experienced and could deal with a really bad trip better. I'm not sure what it really meant tbh so I'm not sure what I should be "integrating" but I hope subconscious my mind is doing its stuff.

I'll go 100ug in the next few weeks to test the waters.

Sorry to hear that Mr FF :(

I've never been able to enjoy LSD recreationally, it's pretty much guaranteed to fuck me in the head... where I learn nought from it. Apart from don't take LSD it' ain't for you... :? That's been over 30+ years btw

The only time I've enjoyed it has been with a low dose mixed with a stim. (Not the best idea for most folks - so not an advisable combo btw).

Mixed with methylone being the best times where I got a lot out of it and the after effects made a positive impact.

I'm better with dissociatives.

I'm a massive MXE fan...

MXE in my opinion is the best chemical ever created. It was gods way of saying " shhhhh, im here..."

I've never had an issue with 1P-LSD. Or any other lysergermide.

Mxe ftw too. Though due to motor function not as heavily affected, as with Ket, its got me into some horrible pickles8)

How am I supposed to mourn properly when you cunts keep tearing open the savage wounds!? :|

Tell us about it! :!

Way back I remember having great PM chats with him, who knew about my health issues and how he wanted to make something that didn't negatively impact that. He was such a caring person. And now we know it can be beneficial for lots of things. He sent me some then to try. Looking back I was likely one of the first guinea pigs. But I trusted him. And it turned out to be one of the best things I've ever experienced. I've suffered no harm from it. It's my top drug.

Gutted it's banned and I don't trust any new DN stuff, not until it's proven to me that it's the real thing. I will not be the guinea pig for that :p

Sorry Don, don't mean to rub it in <3

MXE was wicked. I wish i had bombed it instead of sniffed it back in the day though. Many wild times and amazing afterglows

*EDITED*

*** It's the Hofmann 1943 Bicycle Print - Nothing on the other side***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Deathrow, how're ya doin'?

As for the tabs, depends who laid them and when - that print's been around for years - anything else to go on?

oright pal not bad at all thanks, just back from my ban, first ban in 13 years, lol.

Nah nothing else to go on I'm afraid other than my dealers advice that they were 200ug but my dick is 14 inches long so...