• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

^Lucky I had a terrible time sleeping ,now my back is fucked today :!

Meh my word I feel like SHIT!

^I have been sleeping a lot lately. I think it's the weather, colder weather = Maya hybernating

^ha yea I know, hibernating is like second nature to me during the colder months. I truly hate the fall/winter season I can do spring and summer all year, but when that cold weather comes to play I hide indoors mostly. ~end of rant~

Reminiscent

Now that I am starting to feel the completion of the 5 month stress-binge, I am thinking back on the memories that I am keeping for the long term, the moments I really remember...
And those memories are of unfailing love and support beyond my capacity to comprehend.
So much love for my family and friends and particularly my Black Rabbit of Inlè, who has been there for me Every Single Day.
You are amazing and I love you forever. Wish there was some way I could show you how much I appreciate you for being you and how much you help me even when you feel you don't. Guess I will just have to show you by being alive & happy and cuddling & loving you everyday for the rest of my life. Consider it my show of appreciation :) <3