• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

Hey there depressed, this is my first time on the site...I don't think we are meant to feel good all the time...as far as happiness goes, that's a state to arrive at...I think a feeling of contentment is pretty good....might be good idea to get tested for bi- polar though...put ya mind at peace...all the best to ya

I don't think we are meant to feel good all the time...as far as happiness goes, that's a state to arrive at...I think a feeling of contentment is pretty good

I think this is important to remember, and something I have had to learn in my life. We can't be happy all the time, and I used to think something was wrong if I wasn't actively happy and seek ways to "remedy" that. But then I just got off-balance and went lower than I had been. Being happy is a wonderful gift and it happens many times throughout your life, or even, when you're healthy, throughout your weeks/days. But contentment is the thing we should strive for, I think. If you're content then you're at peace with how you are, and you can roll with the ups and downs much better.

Hopeful about a great employment opportunity. Employers have approved, just waiting on approval from the state employment office. My caseworker said there should be no problem so at this moment its looking good. My tax percentage shot up this month (5 times the previous rate) though so thats got me pretty fucking annoyed though. Tomorrow Ill try to figure out if I can get it cut down to at least a reasonable rate (this rate is higher than most peoples in the country) or at least find out why the hell its so high.

Hope you're good Maya!

Hopeful about a great employment opportunity. Employers have approved, just waiting on approval from the state employment office. My caseworker said there should be no problem so at this moment its looking good. My tax percentage shot up this month (5 times the previous rate) though so thats got me pretty fucking annoyed though. Tomorrow Ill try to figure out if I can get it cut down to at least a reasonable rate (this rate is higher than most peoples in the country) or at least find out why the hell its so high.

Wow, 5 times jump in one month? That's crazy! Sounds sketchy to be honest.

For once, after years of on and off depression and drug abuse, I feel really positive and happy. Wish the same to all of you :) x

Although the potential for drug abuse is still very much hanging about in the background

Also that wasn't one word. So if I had to summarise - positive

Yeah me too, cheers NiceEnough. :) It's possible to get through addiction, and the other side makes that struggle worth it.

I beat the opiates, then tobacco then ketamine, but none of them was easy. Tobacco was actually the hardest. Just need to watch the benzos and thenos now they are so easily available. Glad you are feeling positive, hope it stays that way :)

Actually, it was a bigish hit of DMT that finally got me to stop opiates. about to do an ayahuasca ceremony to break my on-off dependency on benzos and hit that reset button properly!

Hope you're good Maya!

Thanks hun I feel better I hope you are doing good too/

Goodluck Seyer hope you get it hun

Yep doing well, I just watched a movie, gonna clean up a bit and go to bed.