• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

sick
My body isn't working very well today. I think my spinal cord is fatigued/not-happy. I (visible on MRI) have a stretched-out spinal dura(as in epidural), and I cut the grass 2 days ago, and today it rained.
Also get anxiety when I feel sick thinking bad things are going wrong. OK.... that was more than 1 word.

Hopeful. The woman I'm into (but have been wondering if she's into me even though I think it's mostly just insecurity) is coming back to town after a vacation on Wednesday and I told her I wanted to make dinner for us. Her response:

:) mmmm :)
Sounds great!

spacey. I had one of my mini-stroke things while cutting the grass. Kind of got scared and emotional for a minute.

torn, i know i should be doing productive things, but i just want to lie in bed and watch tv shows and escape from reality

meth head. Thats all anybody will think of me as. hear it all the time. guess what i just injured myself doing meth i dont habitually do it or do it at all anymore

Nice. I was getting myself all mentally off balance again because I honestly can't quite tell if this person is into me, and I'm really into her and just the not knowing whether I'm barking up the right tree or not is driving me nuts sometimes. But I talked to one of my best friends for a couple of hours, about that and a bunch of other things, and I feel on track again. Man, I think too much sometimes. That's what my therapist said too, she said I should just go with my feelings and let them be what they are, because I am an intuitive person, and that sometimes my brain gets in the way. I can see the truth in that. What will happen will happen, there's no use getting myself all anxious and confused about it in the meantime.