• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

excited!! I havent been doing double workouts for two weeks and today im up for it!! Had a really good sleep last night after passing out as soon as I got home and i gots the energy for spinning class and hot yoga! let's go go go maya!

determined to focus my energy on the process of improving my life, and stop crying and hating every moment of the present.

Don't really care to share at the moment but some of my worries have been slightly relieved.

^thats good hun. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me.

depressed, idk why.. maybe i am bipolar, 1-2 weeks happy then 1-2 weeks in the dumps, i just want to f33l good all the time, is that too much to ask??

How am I in one word? What, right now, in general, or...? And from the perspective of whom? Myself or associates, enemies or allies? Since the question is vague and amorphous, I'll suppose the OP means presently (within <6 hours). In that case, I'd say:

Pensive

lol just noticed the new thread.

Anyways I feel like the walking dead. Shit sucks I hate the last month.

Tired but peaceful. Time to relax today after a great weekend without a lot of sleep, and do some serious house cleaning/reorganizing I've been putting off. And spend time with my kitties. :)

Confused - Sick of the emotional rollercoaster that has been my life as of late and sick of people's head games.

Confused - Sick of the emotional rollercoaster that has been my life as of late and sick of people's head games.
oh sweety hugs i know the feels maybe you just need to give yourself time away from that person?

I'm starting to feel unwanted,. Came to town to visit my father and cruel step mother and its like she is trying everything to make my life a living hell.
She told me yesterday that having family over is like fish, you throw them out in 3 days, when she told me this I was like you teach your family to teach themselves how to fish and I swear I saw a horn grow on her head.