• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting zubsolv or shooting it?

Am I the only one who disregards the opinions of these <5 post accounts that join the site, make one rambling diatribe or two (often posting while high) making ridiculous claims, then disappear and never return?

I swear, half of the posts in some threads are by these people, lol.

Probably not, but, truth be told, the post 2 posts up was a good read. Even if the guy never comes back, damn.. He made it all sound so straightforward and I'm so happy for him. I guess looking back on all those trials and tribulations, at one point its like shit can't phase you anymore.

Hi, I just got prescribed Zubsolv today and I was wondering how long I had to wait to take after taking opioids?

Thanks for the update. Can you provide a detailed description of how you were able to accomplish this? I scored 10 of these last night and would like to try the iv roa. I ingested 1/2 a tablet last night. It was pretty powerful. I plan to wait about another 24 hours for the lingering side effects to subside. Then, I'd like to try and IV 1/4 tablet.

Ughhh I just shot half of a zubsolve. I suggest you definitly wait til any opiates are out of your system before doing so, I did morphine yesterday but I'm the kind of person that wants something everyday, and I'm trying to be done with opiates. I don't want to wait 3 days and feel like shit before feeling better so I'd rather feel like death for 15 minutes then feel way better, than feel a slow agonizing pain for 3 days and thennn do it. Nah. But it didn't burn at first, then it started too :( ouch. Then I got this menthol feeling in my throat/chest, and of course went into precipitated withdrawal, (yuck) but I feel better now. Yay. I do think I like these better than regular suboxen.

Thanks for the update. Can you provide a detailed description of how you were able to accomplish this? I scored 10 of these last night and would like to try the iv roa. I ingested 1/2 a tablet last night. It was pretty powerful. I plan to wait about another 24 hours for the lingering side effects to subside. Then, I'd like to try and IV 1/4 tablet.

Ughhh I just shot half of a zubsolve. I suggest you definitly wait til any opiates are out of your system before doing so, I did morphine yesterday but I'm the kind of person that wants something everyday, and I'm trying to be done with opiates. I don't want to wait 3 days and feel like shit before feeling better so I'd rather feel like death for 15 minutes then feel way better, than feel a slow agonizing pain for 3 days and thennn do it. Nah. But it didn't burn at first, then it started too :( ouch. Then I got this menthol feeling in my throat/chest, and of course went into precipitated withdrawal, (yuck) but I feel better now. Yay. I do think I like these better than regular suboxen.

Oh, and all you do is put the 1/4 th pill in the spoon, add a cap of water (100 units) and stir up. Draw up through a cotton and hit. There was a little bit left in spoon so if ya want to just add like 90 units.

Has anybody goten the 11.4 zubsolv?i i.v.'d what i thought was equal to at least .half a mg compared ro suboxone..meaning the 11.4mg zubsoov is equal ro 16mg suboxone...
No burn. At all..and i felt good as hell.
Seemed to kick in way faster thN a suboxone sitrp i.v;....
But its so hard to break da pil and ger the exact amoult u want.

What is the right way to dissolve zubsolv? Vinegar or what because water doesn't do the trick.