• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting zubsolv or shooting it?

By oral do you mean sublingual?

Never seen/read much on it, or is it an oral bupe thing?

Jesus, I finally looked up what a zubsolv was. They brought back the fucking pills? Or is this in another part of the world?

Please just snort it, or plug it, or y'know do it sublingually as prescribed. If you must shoot it use sterile stuff, bacteriostatic water, and the correct syringe filters. Make sure in Captain's thread that you're getting the right one. If you're on the internet here you can find the cheapest ones at ebay or amazon or some major online place. And you don't have to buy 100ct, they sell like 4 at a time if you want to shoot it intermittently.

Besides the stroke I mentioned, there are many shitty complications you DO NOT want from shooting the binders in that shit. I believe they can permanently damage your lungs? I figured we were talking about the strips, which still aren't a great idea to shoot up.

Brought back the pills??? They never left I've never had strips prescribed only the original Suboxone brand tablets that come in a box by reckitt benckiser. They are white stop sign shaped tablets that come in 8 and 2mgs. I get the 2mg and they are pretty good they don't have as much filler as the 8mg ones do. Ive never done a strip before nor have I seen one. They sound fucked up to me I would much rather have the pills.

By oral do you mean sublingual?

Never seen/read much on it, or is it an oral bupe thing?

Who you talking about??? The person who said they took it by mouth and liked the taste?? Yea I'm guessing they mean sublingual. Sublingual is still technically taking it by mouth.

Who you talking about??? The person who said they took it by mouth and liked the taste?? Yea I'm guessing they mean sublingual. Sublingual is still technically taking it by mouth.

The OP.

I don't recall the OP saying anything about taste.

Anyway, when I hear of someone taking something orally, that usually means swallowing it into the stomach.

Yes, Zubsolv has less bupe. The reason being because the tablets are more easily dissolved and have a higher bioavailability. Therefore unless take sublingual you are getting less medication period anyway you look at it. maybe not intranasal but IV for sure. there is no way 5.7 is equal to 8 when IV'ing. Don't do any of it, its a horrible habit to start and hard to kick. But be safe if your gonna try and the process is the same as strip.

Deezy, you're not paying attention. These are ZUBSOLV. A new drug that's different then suboxone. We want to know FIRSTHAND zubsolv information

I have did suboxone, subutex, and zubsolve as well. Dont care much for the suboxone strips but they will keep you from getting pill sick. Ive found if you shoot the strips you will get a better high. But hands down i prefer simply snorting the zubsolve. You get more out of snorting a zubsolve than shooting suboxone subutex or zubsolve. Im not just saying this to keep you from shooting them. Ive been an IV user for years. And they dont really burn that bad. More of a weird feeling than a burn. Not even close to the burn of snorting a methadone coffin. The pros of subutex is you can do pills on top of them and get a higher buzz. Suboxone are okay but they taste like shit and once you build your tolerance its hard to get off on them. So im just saying in my opinion if you are going to abuse the zubsolve pills just crush them up and snort them fast. Maybe it burns a little but come on. You are snorting pills. Quit being a candy a**. After you get the drain you and it kicks in you with be looking foward to the next time to feel the burn. As of any drug you will build a tolerance. And as for the clonazepam its really up to your individual tolerance. I dont have trouble with mixing it but i have been mixing things for years. I wouldnt have started out doing the things i do now because that would be stupid. If you wanna try just do a lil at a time. Preferably on a full stomach. But If you are already worried about it my advice would be to not to do it at all. Be smart. If you abuse drugs you are already taking risk. But common sence is your best friend. Be safe. Enjoy

If you've been taking them for a couple months it's not gonna get you high no matter the dose or ROA unless u were taking less than 1-2mg a day

hey all! I know im a little late on this particular topic, and i've never used forums of any kind but I do want to chime in on the Zubsolv because I have been taking it for a while now. I was on suboxone 8mg strips for about 2 years, and when I found out there was something else out there I told my doctor I wanted to try Zubsolv. I absolutely HATE the taste of suboxone, which is why I would always take it other ways then the sublingual, the way that you are supposed to take it. So anyways, i started off on Zubsolv, 5.7s, once a day. My doctor recently prescribed the 1.4's, twice a day ( dont ask me why, its about the same mg) He suggested taking one in the morning, one at night. I take them both in the morning because Subs/Zubs, keep me up if I take them at night, so I take them first thing in the morning ( about 7am ) I started off by taking them sublingual for a few days. Taste wasnt bad, a bit minty, but NOTHING like suboxone's garbage orange taste. It was ok for a few days but I still prefer to take it another way... I think thats just the addict in me. We will always be addicts whether its recovering or suffering. I take a syringe and put about .5 - 1ml of water (not cold not hot) I let the zubsolv dissolve and shake it, only takes a few seconds ( suboxone takes about 5-10 minutes) Then I will wipe a little bit of soap on my ass ( disgusting right?) and lay on the couch, and off we go. For the last 2 years this is the most common way I take it... I recently tried IV'ing lately as well. But I only do one at a time because I did both once and felt absoultely terrible and throwing up. The official website says IV will put you in withdrawal, however when I take one 1.4mg, I feel fine, or great for the day. What ill do is get about 1 ml of water into my syringe, I push it out into a very small bowl. A grab a cu-tip and ball up one side of the cu-tip and put it into the bowl. Next, the Zubolv into the bowl and stir it around a bit. After that, ready to go. Havent had any issues or problems so I usually will do this maybe once a week and "plug" the other days. Hope this helps ! -anonymous addict

Deezy, you're not paying attention. These are ZUBSOLV. A new drug that's different then suboxone. We want to know FIRSTHAND zubsolv information

Its not a new drug buddy. Its the same two drugs in suboxone, its just in a formulation thats supposed to be absorbed better sublingually

Shooting bupe, ime, isnt worth proliferating your needle fixation- if you actually want to get clean.

I had to be switched to Zubsolv 8.6mg/2.1mg from 2 8mg Suboxone Fims. I never really took more than 2mg/daily of the subs because the naloxone in the film gave me terribel migraine headaches multiple times a month. With my new insurance through the healthcare exchange, I chose a plan with United Healthcare seeing that they DID in fact cover the films...WRONG! I got to the pharmacy and they ran my insurance for the remaining films on file and said "UH only covers Zubsolv" which my Dr. had said tasted terrible when he took the placebo so he didn't recommend switching but for cost sake, I made the switch. I initially was put on the 5.7mg/twice daily and then bumped up to the new dose approved earlier in March for the 8.6mg/2.1mg. I have had GREAT success when snorting the Zubsolv. I don't IV anything and never will so can't give any advice on that. I like the fact the menthol flavor is easily bearable compared to the Sub Films and dissolves MUCH quicker than the films also. I've also noticed that I can take a half a tablet and get pretty faded but I do also take 2mg clonazepam 3 times daily as well. I definitely think that clonazepam and cannabis are both GREAT potentiators and will increase the eurphoria. I have yet to get a headache from these either. My only concern is the artificial sweeteners in the Zubsolv that are known triggers for headaches in my case. Overall, if you got switched to Zubsolv, I wouldn't say a 5.7mg tab is = to an 8mg film as the company claims. I recommend getting the 8.6mg/2.1 tablets if you normally take the 8mg strips. I think they feel equivalent IMO. I also use Listerine under my tongue and leave it there until I can't stand the burning in my mouth and then spit it out, quickly placing the Zubsolv under the tongue to hopefully increase the BA even more. This combo pretty much leaves no bad taste in your mouth when it's all said and done. Good luck to all and I hope this helps some people make the correct decisions. The 8.6mg/2.1mg may be harder to find until it becomes more widely used. My pharmacy had to order it for me. I called other pharms and they said they only had the 5.7mg.

Overall, if you got switched to Zubsolv, I wouldn't say a 5.7mg tab is = to an 8mg film as the company claims. I recommend getting the 8.6mg/2.1 tablets if you normally take the 8mg strips. I think they feel equivalent IMO. I also use Listerine under my tongue and leave it there until I can't stand the burning in my mouth and then spit it out, quickly placing the Zubsolv under the tongue to hopefully increase the BA even more.

I agree, I just started zubsolve after most recent run that ended about 10 days ag . Manufacturer coupon will pay for 10 day supply ($300 savings) and time if you need pre-auth from insurance on strips. Company claims 8mg strip is same strength as 5.7mg zub due to absorption but it simply IS NOT the same strength as a strip.

Is there a way to send a private message? I'm on zub currently but I love using a rig. I can't get the solution to draw back into a 31g piece. And that's the only size I have at the moment. My question is what gauge do you use? Approximately how much water ? Why can't I get it to draw up ? Thanks.

Hi.
New to this thread and was lucky enough to be able to get a couple strips. Zubsolv. And some generic suboxone pills to try to c what I likes. I was wondering if Anyone could give me advice on the beat ROA TO INCREASE THE BIOAVAILABILITY. and make it last longer. I take the equivalent of 27g of the suboxone (equivalent in the zubsolv ) and I wasn't to find a way to make it last. Also I want to prolong the energetic euphoric feeling that I get.
Plugging? I would need that explained to me... What I need and how to get it.
Shorting... IV etc. Any help would help me so I appreciate it any opinions on others experiences and help me with my questions.
Oh my dr also have me klonopin... 1mg 3x day. Anyone know about the reaction bt the two? I have found sometimes the klonopin intensifies the subs or zubsolv. I wrong? Is it in my head?
I just want that euphoric energetic that I get immediately when taking it to last longer and intensify. I know I should not do 27 mg of it at a time! . Feeling and the best ROA of which ;the generic. Sub pills. Films. Or zubsolv.
Any help ASAP would be so very appreciated!
Thanks
Taking buprenorphine and clozepan is playing with your life. Your doctors must be complete idiots because they are not supposed to prescribe benzos while your on subs.

^ I've been doing it for almost a decade and at high doses, even was on methadone and xanax once, if you have a tolerance and are responsible they work how they should and DONT kill you. It's the dumbass people that have no tolerance that take a bunch and OD and make it hard for ppl like me to get both medications when I feel they both help in different ways and I get no high off either.

if you did Bupe on Dones you would get mad sick.. Tolerance means nothing.

Am I right in thinking that bupe is not very soluble in water? Ergo IV'ing Suboxone or Subutex is a *waste* of time.... compared to other ROA. For that matter, what is the best ROA for bupe, the one that gets the most bupe into ya bloodstream, where it belongs?

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

Bupe IS water soluable, but, yes, just SL it. No need for needles.

Bupe IS water soluable, but, yes, just SL it. No need for needles.

Never a truer word spoken mate. I have done my time with IV'ing, and needless to say (see what I did there!) :) I can't recommend strongly enough to people not to use that particular ROA (for anything). I find snorting bupe to be pretty darn effective....and you avoid all crap that goes with needles. With sub-lingual the bio-availability (according to the web) is low, about 30%, is this right people? Seems kinda odd only a third gets through....