• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Hydrochloride Oral Solution Understanding dosage instructions 100 mg/5 mL

chooster101

Greenlighter
If anyone reading this doesn't get that this is dangerous stuff. If your grandma happens to have a bottle in the cabinet DO NOT go take a swig. It even states ont he bottle do not give to inexperienced opiate users. Don't mess around with this stuff.
I searched first so do not yell at me if this topic has been beat down.

Oxycodone Hydrochloride Oral Solution:
I want to be positive I understand the way this is dosed and read a couple of odd things.
1. The bottle says 100 mg/5 mL and 20 mg / mL
This says to me if i were to take 1 normal 100 unit diabetic syringe and swallow it, it would be the same as taking a 20 mg IR oxycodone pill (If there is a 20mg version)

One site made a comment that lead me to believe it was double this, but I'm fairly confident that was wrong and it is 20 mg to 1 ML of water.

Please let me know your thoughts.

*Edit*
I apologize that the overall question from this thread was so simple and the answer easily obtained. I also hope to generate discussion about this if anyone has hands - on experience.
I thought it worth throwing out there. In my daily work people call me to ask questions and I never let them think they are asking a dumb question, because they truly aren't. No matter what is said between people after the phone is hung up is one thing, but at least they called to ask before plunging in to something dangerous and may times could kill them.
Thank you for the replies.
I kept looking for more information, nothing specific, but anything from published facts to obscure trip reports. I will edit this original post, and if anyone has personal experience with this product please shoot me a PM if you do not wish to share in this thread. I am interested in anyone's experience with any ROA.

I did confirm the solution information via the pamphlet included with the product:
100 mg/5 mL (20 mg/mL) strength: Each 5 mL of orange oxycodone hydrochloride oral solution contains oxycodone hydrochloride 100 mg. The concentration of this solution is 20 mg/mL.
They point out several times the "calibrated" oral syringe must be used correctly. Yes, you can use it incorrectly:
Always use the 1 mL oral syringe provided with your oxycodone hydrochloride oral solution to make sure you measure the right amount.
Measure the dose of medicine from the widest part of the plunger. Do not measure from the narrow tip.
http://medlibrary.org/lib/rx/meds/oxycodone-hydrochloride-42/page/7/I

Last edited:
it sounds like you are correct in believing that 1ml would be equivilant to a 20mg ir tablet. You could probably poison someone with that kind of insane concentration.

it sounds like you are correct in believing that 1ml would be equivilant to a 20mg ir tablet. You could probably poison someone with that kind of insane concentration.

HR Says: This is for anyone considering taking what I consider large amounts mentioned in this thread. Do not be stupid and put an amount of anything in your body based off something you read or been told. You must Learn and Know you, we do not get that many chances.
I've read posts here where people talk about much higher doses than 100 and know someone who took a double dose at 80 so it was a 160 shot. This is not bragging or anything like that if anyone were to interpret it that way. It was a stupid thing which could have killed someone.

I know this is probably a great solution for an oral ROA, and oxycodone is a healthy 60 - 87%, but if someone wanted to, could you perform a cwe and micron filter to use in other ROAs? I glanced through the contents label and it has quitee a bit of extra stuff right down to the flavoring. I remember seeing it posted here, and through my own experience dyes come through microns no doubt.
I'm pretty sure some of those contents could stand to be filtered and it should be in good enough shape to run through microns easily, even a large quantity. I'll check the micron filtering megathread to see if they rem

What I meant is that is an insane concentration for a pharm quality opiate, it sounds almost as ridiculous as 160mg oxy's.

You might need to do a little more than micron filter if you want to get most of the other (most likely water soluble) ingredients out. Are you attempting to inject? If you really want to isolate the oxy you would probably have to do an acid base extract. It would not be healthy to inject this but It might be a tad better then injecting pills. I am not familiar with injection at all so idk.

You should really just take it orally but I bet you are looking for a good rush so oral is probably out of the question. You might want to try and evaporate it or maybe just plug it, all depends on your preferred ROA.

Read the label and do the math...

Thanks for the insight. I was stumbling into walls until I read this, now it all makes sense 8)
Where I probably could have worded the title of the thread differently since there were other things about this solution I wanted to ask / confirm / get other's opinions on.
As I mentioned one source seemed to be trying to say the oral solution would be twice as strong as a pill, which made absolutely no sense to me, so I decided to question this as well.

Your reply, as a moderator no less, sets a great example for your readership.
Could you drop some of your wisdom on some of the other questionable items which were brought up?

Thanks Again!

I can see I am attempting to be a member of a forum community with some excellent people but also some big online egos who want to be cool in front of people rather than offer sincere assistance.
I will go back to lurking for needed information and ask questions other places. I apologize for any disruption to your normally scheduled day of being super mod.

Last edited:
very right about this shit being dangerous. all it takes is a drink like as if u were taking a drink from something n u'll be in some fucked up trouble.. but naw its not twice as strong.. but thts the best advice honestly just read the label to figure out a dose thts why its there bro.. be carefull

An oral syringe would be your best bet if you were to go that route, otherwise use one of those little cups fixed to the top of a bottle of cough syrup.

Basic dosing questions belong on Basic Drug Discussion so I'm moving this there.

OD --> BDD