• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The TINIEST amounts of marijuana get me very high

9white5

Greenlighter
It only takes one small cone to get me blazed out of my mind! Its not low tolerance either because i've gone through periods of smoking every day for months at a time and still getting very stoned off one or two cones. I was wondering if its possible that this is an allergy to weed, or if i have a mental illness and i should stop smoking weed completely. (Noone in my family has a history of mental illness and I havent experienced any symptoms of a mental illness though.. also the way I react to LSD and DXM are normal afaik) Does anyone else react the same way to weed or know what the cause of this is?

What is a "cone"? That could be anything from like 25mg of weed to a gram or more in a joint..

Lol these threads these days...

I think this is all in your head buddy. Or maybe the weed you happened to smoke that time was laced/more potent.. Etc..

I wish I was mentally ill in this sort of way. Enjoy it buddy I would not question it too much sounds like a gift!

i have trouble believing that you can smoke every day for a month, and not start getting a tolerance

I do get a bit of a tolerance, but Ive never been able to smoke more than 4 or 5 in one sesh without greening. I definitely dont have a problem with it if its not damaging to me, means a stick will last me a week compared to my roommate who goes through a 50 a day. Was just curious if anyone knew what the go might be just incase i wake up one day in a mental institute or something

Don't push it. You'll get a tolerance eventually and look back on this thread with dismay if you keep trying to smoke as much as possible. Less is more.

I used to be able to smoke a quarter gram in one sitting no problem. Over the past year or two though, all it take is a hit. I generally just sprinkle a hits worth of pot into a paper with rolling tobacco and I'm good for the next two hours.

Some people will tell you it's just in your head, but when it gets go the point that three or more hits makes you too paranoid to leave your house, you learn to not listen to those people haha.

I am pretty sure weed has almost a reverse tolerance. I rarely smoke these days, as I need to pass drug tests at work, but I used to be a multiple time per day smoker, and smoked hash at least one time per day. I learned very quickly that the more you smoke, the less you need. Towards the end of my use I actually stopped using concentrates, and just bought a tiny little one hitter than looked like a cigarette. The tiniest pinch, like you, not even half of .1 would have me high for a few hours. Any more and I would either get really paranoid and anxious and need to take .5 of xanax before panic attack, or I'd get insane couch lock, and not even want to move for the next 6 hours.

I completely feel you. I like my highs to be productive. If they cant be productive, I at least like to play video games or clean the house, or go for a run. At least so I feel like I'm doing SOMETHING besides sleeping and eating and sitting on the couch watching tv all day. I've found that if I smoked a tiny tiny pinch, the high could be productive, and burnout wouldn't happen. Any more, and I'd burnout the high would turn to a stone, and I wouldn't do shit all day.

You are probably smoking some pretty potent bud, because I noticed that with mids and brick, I could smoke all day every day and not feel lazy. It was when I moved to nug, and hydro being all I smoked that I eventually became stoned far too quickly.

I've also read that similar to opioids, if you use your cannabinoid system too much, your body will downregulate them, and make less receptors available. Where with an opiate you would take more to counteract tolerance and get higher, weed has a pleateau. Meaning that one tiny hit would be all you need. I see so many people take huge ass hits then lay around all day, or fall asleep an hour in, and be typical lazy stoners. I liked to defy the stereotype of lazy stoner and get shit done, and tiny hits would allow me to do that.

May I ask, are you looking to use cannabis for sleep, or to unwind after a long day, or are you using it like me to be creative, productive, and get stuff done?